Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Skinny - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skinny (823 Views)

Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skinny by samhay: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2011
Plz can anyone tell me wat 2 do,i am 2 skinny 4 my lykin,wat drug or food can i take.i eat fairly well and sleep 4 lyk 6hours,can dis affect.Plz help wat do i do
Re: Skinny by highland(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2011
If you skinny is based on your heredity it may be difficult to change. if you're a lady, don't bother yourself you will gain weight after pregnant and birth.
Re: Skinny by samhay: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
Its nt hereditry,and am a guy,plz i need help,am nt talkin abt being FAT,bt atleast beta.tanqs in advance
Re: Skinny by TSpayne: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2011
Poster

Some people just have higher metabolism than others do. Whether or not that is your case, most underweight individuals ie having a Body mass index of 20 or less are in a state of NEGATIVE NITROGEN BALANCE. A negative nitro balance simply means you excrete more nitrogen from your body than you retain. The reverse is when you retain more nitrogen than u excrete - called POSITIVE NITROGEN BALANCE.
Nitrogen is found in protein, the building blocks of the body necessary for cell replacement and multiplication. Nitrogen is excreted thru sweat, urine and faeces but mainly thru the urine.
The convert your metabolism to positive nitro balance you must not only increase your protein intake, you must also ensure your body uses it. This can be done by putting the body under certain kinds of strains and exercises.
You must also ensure the extra protein you consume is not used by your body to generate energy, hence you  need extra carbohydrate intake as well.
totalhealthng21@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

African Remedies To All Ailments (free) / Is There Really Anything Like “sex Addiction”? / Sleeping Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.