Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is An MBA From Babcock Worth It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is An MBA From Babcock Worth It? (190 Views)

Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is An MBA From Babcock Worth It? by harley88(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hello Bright minds.

Please i need advice and guidance on my current quagmire.

I want to pursue an MBA from Babcock, i currently have four years work experience in two financial institutions and graduated with a 2:2 from Unilag.

First question: Is an MBA in Strategy from Babcock good and is it worth it? Considering the price.
Second question: Would this give me an edge to get nice jobs in the likes of Transcorp, Heirs, Mckinsey, Big 4s, Oil and Gas companies around Products, Business and Partnerships career lines?
Third question: If i were to pursue a DBA in the US after the MBA, are there funding opportunities/ scholarships from the DBA programs?
Fourth question: If i wanted to pursue a PhD instead of a DBA, can i apply for a PhD with an MBA, to the best of my knowledge i can only apply for a Phd with an MSc degree.

Now i know some might say why not go for a Masters, unfortunately none of the schools i have interest in have their MSc programs starting until next Sept which is a long period of time i don't want to waste. I need to get something educational doing with my time.

I know these are loads of questions, i would really appreciate if i can get answers to the best of your individual knowledge. Please answer any question you know a sure answer to.

Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Medicine Vs Engineering Which Is Better / Unforgettable Novel You Read Way Back In Primary And Secondary Schools / Caught in the attempt to st**l Gen in Unity, Eksu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.