Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola (29434 Views)

Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Babcock University In Pictures / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by BabcockUniv: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2018
The attention of Babcock University has been drawn to a story titled"Babcock University staff goes on a rant; Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During the Biafran War".
The story is credited to one Alaba Ajibola.

This is to inform the public that the said Ajibola is neither a staff of Babcock University nor does he represent the University in any way whatsoever. The said Ajibola was once a staff of the Institution but his engagement with the University in that capacity ceased long ago. There is no longer any relationship, whether imagined or real, between the said Ajibola and Babcock University. Therefore, the University dissociates itself from him and his comments.

Babcock University's pride is in its diversity of people and cultures. It is a global institution, and accommodates people, without bias, from every continent of the world.This confers upon the University its mark of uniqueness and identity as a global brand. The Institution celebrates the diversity of humanity because it gives a sense of beauty, and an acknowledgement of the power of God, the creator of all.

Babcock University values every and all persons irrespective of creed, culture, race, religion, and political persuasions.

The noble achievements of the University have been made possible by the the contributions of the exceptionally gifted and immensely great individuals from the different parts of this country, and those from other nations of the world, who have found joy working in the University.

Whereas Babcock University believes in freedom of expression, and places premium on autonomy and responsibility, it is never supportive and does not wish to accede to any divisive tendencies intentionally or unintentionally couched, and are capable of inflaming the embers of discord, or potentially devised to dismember the nation.

The University wishes to thank members of the public for their continued faith in the Institution, and for believing in it as socially responsible.

The University will continue to promote love, unity, excellence, integrity and accountability in all it does.

Yours sincerely,
Joshua Suleiman,
Director, Communication and Marketing, Babcock University, Ogun State, Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
This is not a reasonable step in any way. The statement sounds almost like a parable, without any intention to unmask the identity of the deluded miscreant. A serious institution would have given a clearer picture of what relationship the said Ajibola had with Babcock university and the exact date the relationship was terminated. I think Babcock is being economical with the truth and this doesn't speak well if them.

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Fierce11: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Damage control.. so those students that claimed that the said man is still a staff are probably silly abi?
babcock should accept responsibility and deal with the staff accordingly

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by tstx(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Whenever it gets to this part of our national anthem i always laugh.... "One Nation Bound In Freedom, Peace and Unity"...

Country wey don dagbaru tey tey..

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Uhn
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by czarina(f): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Damage control. It is well.

Live in Jos and Lagos? Check my profile cool
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by sotall(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Ok
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by nanauju(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
coolI

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by QuotaSystem: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy

What a disappointment for those hypocrite iPigs waiting to be served Alaba's head on a platter...

Sorry o!

grin grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by mamaa88(f): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Ok
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by hucienda: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Okay.

That viral statement was beyond extreme and evil.

6 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Ultimus: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2018
This guy was my classmate in Uni. Believe me, he is nothing like the comments he made on his Facebook page. He was enterprising and circumspect in thought and speech. Oh well, you never truly know someone and misanthropy can come from even the best of characters. He should be held accountable for his actions.

44 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2018
quick unbiased reaction

2 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by ceejay80s(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2018
sack the afonja expired cum

10 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Emu4life(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2018
#Say NotoHateSpeech

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by filcast(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2018
It's unfortunate
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Mathewo1: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2018
I really don't understand
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Maxcollins042(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
This is not a reasonable step in any way. The statement sounds almost like a parable, without any intention to unmask the identity of the deluded miscreant. A serious institution would have given a clearer picture of what relationship the said Ajibola had with Babcock university and the exact date the relationship was terminated. I think Babcock is being economical with the truth and this doesn't speak well if them.
Even if they should disclose the nature of appointment he had with them before termination, you will still ask for the venue where the termination took place. Humans are indeed insatiable.

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Frankbaro(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Both alaba ajibola and Babcock authorities should go to hell

10 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Akios63(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2018
okay
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2018
ceejay80s:
Cry me a lagoon

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Aderewah: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Who will punish tribalist igbos across many platforms too?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by omoelerin1: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
Rubbish

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Babcock University, good for you!

But this will not end here! The guy should be arrested ASAP!

I mean what moral right do we have to accuse South Africans of Xenophobia when we are worse

Just as I was discussing with a Nairalander few days ago, any governor that will not employ Nigerians because of ethnicity also shouldn't be a Nigerian such person/people doesn't deserve our vote!

We preach about unity in this country but we don't practise it!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by midolian(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2018
ceejay80s:
that's what you want to hear..that he has been sacked .. grin

Why should he be sacked? For airing his opinion? In fact the guy should be promoted..Igbos have made far worse comments on this forum and other forums alike ..and nothing happened..

That afonja brother is a warrior! I like him! This doesn't mean I hate the Igbos in general, but the truth is the way some of you go about things disgust many of us..and in fact, it affects the love we have for the good ones among you..

This hatred some of my afonja brothers and my Igbo friends have for each other started when Jonathan lost elections. That hatman and his wife ignited it by their hate campaigns..Now they are in otueke getting entertained with the way you guys fight each other grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by BonkoINC: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Human beings.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by LadyHeaven(f): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2018
grin There is no longer any relationship, whether imagined or real between the said Ajibola and Babcock University

Hahahaha, even Peter did not deny Jesus this ferociously cry

21 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
I know folks like you.

Nothing ever satisfies you.

Even if the man's head is cut off, you will still complain

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by omoelerin1: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2018
czarina:
Damage control. It is well.

Live in Jos and Lagos? Check my profile cool
Some people don't even know the meaning of damage control

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Admission List (first Batch) / Oxford Dictionaries Adds ‘hot Mess,’ ‘side boob, ‘throw Shade And More To dictio / English Gurus!!! How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? Which Statement Is Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.