Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) (2921 Views)

How To Sleep According To The Sunnah / A Young Saudi Woman Renounces Islam, See What Happens! / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by money121(m): 5:03am On Nov 24, 2023
1. It’s Sunnah to marry older women.

2. It’s Sunnah to marry a divorcee.

3. It’s Sunnah to marry a widow.

4. It’s Sunnah to help women in household chores i.e. cooking, cleaning, washing etc.

5. It’s Sunnah to put food with your hand in your wife's mouth as an expression of love. (graded as a form of charity)

6. It’s Sunnah to verbally express love, appreciation, and respect to your wife.

7. It’s Sunnah to forgive her mistakes.

8. It’s Sunnah to keep yourself looking pleasant for your wife.

9. It’s Sunnah to try to know the feelings of your wife and console her when she needs it.

10. It's Sunnah to be playful with your wife and spend quality time having fun together. (racing, story-telling, sharing happy occasion with her are some well-known examples)

11. It's Sunnah to recline and relax in your wife's lap.

12. It's Sunnah to call your wife with beautiful names.

13. It's Sunnah to not disclose her private matters to other family members or friends.

14. It's Sunnah to love and respect her parents.

15. It's Sunnah to shower her with gifts. .

MAY ALLAH GRANT ME A GOOD WIFE
MAY ALLAH BLESS HER AND PRESERVE HER
May Allah SWT grant us ability to follow the Sunnah and grant us righteous spouse
. 🙏🙏🙏

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by money121(m): 5:03am On Nov 24, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2023
It's Sunnah to marry a religious spouse!

It's Sunnah to marry a virgin.

It's Sunnah to live honourably with her.

It's Sunnah for men to marry two, three, four or one wife/wives.

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by doffman: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2023
It is Sunnah to like your neighbor even he is abusing you and hating your religion .

Islam is peace .

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by Carcholce: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2023
What does Sunnah mean?

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by Akhaz024: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Carcholce:
What does Sunnah mean?

The 'sunnah' refers to the traditions and practices of the Prophet Muhammad, which are believed by Muslims to be a model for them to follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by lapazi(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Rashduct4luv:
It's Sunnah to marry a religious spouse!

It's Sunnah to marry a virgin.

It's Sunnah to live honourably with her.

It's Sunnah for men to marry two, three, four or one wife/wives.

You can only demand for a virgin wife if you yourself is a virgin.

Or are men not held on same standards?

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by Ologuntere(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2023
money121:

4. It’s Sunnah to help women in household chores i.e. cooking, cleaning, washing etc.

5. It’s Sunnah to put food with your hand in your wife's mouth as an expression of love. (graded as a form of charity)

6. It’s Sunnah to verbally express love, appreciation, and respect to your wife.

9. It’s Sunnah to try to know the feelings of your wife and console her when she needs it.

10. It's Sunnah to be playful with your wife and spend quality time having fun together. (racing, story-telling, sharing happy occasion with her are some well-known examples)

13. It's Sunnah to not disclose her private matters to other family members or friends.

May Allah SWT grant us ability to follow the Sunnah and grant us righteous spouse
. 🙏🙏🙏
Am really proud to be a Muslim

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by Carcholce: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2023
Akhaz024:

The 'sunnah' refers to the traditions and practices of the Prophet Muhammad, which are believed by Muslims to be a model for them to follow.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by ShoeGetSize: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2023
Isn't it also Sunna to beat your wife?

money121:

. 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by Sufgriw(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2023
JAZAKHALLAHU KHAIRAN

1 Like

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by DoveofPeace(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
money121:

. 🙏🙏🙏

Maa Shaa Allah brother,, JazzakaLlau kair

1 Like

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by money121(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
DoveofPeace:

Maa Shaa Allah brother,, JazzakaLlau kair

Wa yakun

1 Like

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2023
lapazi:

You can only demand for a virgin wife if you yourself is a virgin.

Or are men not held on same standards?

So what if I'm not a virgin as I'm married to a lady?
Does your equal standard for men and women still apply?

lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by lapazi(m): 1:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

So what if I'm not a virgin as I'm married to a lady?
Does your equal standard for men and women still apply?

lipsrsealed

I’m trying to understand what you typed

1 Like

Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2023
lapazi:

I’m trying to understand what you typed

I am married now. So I'm not a virgin.
Re: Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) by lapazi(m): 10:49am On Jan 03
Rashduct4luv:

I am married now. So I'm not a virgin.

Within the context of this discuss, you said its sunnah for a man to marry a virgin. Im not disputting that, i only asked is it not also sunnah for the man to be a virgin before getting married for the first time?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? / Less Than 90 Days To Ramadan: Have You Made Up For Your Missed Fasts? / Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.