Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up (35358 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by McLizbae: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Sensible talk👍
Fiscus105:
Thank God for this type of scenarios that bursts up for public consumption, in as much virginity is good ,its just 10% good attributes when it comes to marriage.

You re a virgin, you go ahead to marry beast or public horse thinking virginity would save u. (You are on your own) Does Isreal even deserve virgin girl?

You are a virgin, and you let it enters your brain, turning urself to boss even at detriment of the man of the house, the marriage would sure go down irrepearable.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by jonadaft: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2023
ecolime:
I like my women mature and experienced.

Virgin before marriage doesn't mean Jackshit in this age because she go eventually open eyes when married which is worse.

Let them enjoy their youth, pass the hoe phase and calm down.

Marry a lady under 27 at your own risk virgin or not.

Sad Israel had to learn the hard way.
Shut up garbage collector.
You're even shamelessly bolding the trash you typed just to get attention.
How would you like your daughters and sisters to be married?
AS A DECENT, MODEST AND HIGH MORAL OR AS A WHORÉ?
YOU THINK GOD DOESN'T HAVE A REASON FOR CHOOSING VIRGIN MARY TO BIRTH JUST INSTEAD OF A PROSTITUTE?

Just because you settled for less and even female around you is a whoré doesn't mean that's what most men want.
You enjoy leftover because that's all you can settle for.
God forbid I feel comfortable being around a girl that has been passed around by multiple men.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by MrJames007: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2023
This old man again.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by hush15: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:
U behave like a slave tho

Oga, oga, oga...

70 years old man
🤷

Even if he is 100, as long as him and davido no get ish, there is nothing wrong in him accepting davido as his oga. Afterall, that's where he gets in living and he remains loyal and that has gotten him far...
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by aquame: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2023
You bought her with money now, what do you expect.
besayag:
Marrying a lady because you met her during evangelism as a virgin, a pastors daughter, a member of ur same winners chapel church, might not guarantee anything peace at all.

Dnt be too eager or quick to trust people. People can change at anytime. People can be very ungrateful and deceptive.

| met Sheila February 19, 2022. We became friends which later became intimate.

She told me she would only loose her virginity to the man that would marry her, since her Ugep,Cross River, mother, who’s now 41, who had earlier married 2 different men, with 2 kids, before marrying her father and that she was over due at 21 for marriage.

We fully agreed with her terms and conditions. | immediately began a full upgrade of her unkept situation by firstly giving her 300k and also replacing her tattered phone of less than 60k to a brand new iphone 12 Pro Max of 860k in less than 2 weeks.

I later also replaced the 12 Pro Max to a brand 14 Pro Max of 1.2m that she’s currently using to slay. I did a alot of shoppings for her.

Bought her clothes and bags incuding expensive human hairs she’s using without sleeping with her then. I later proposed and she fully accepted. We later did a Legally introdution, traditional and white weddings in benin city.

Sheila immediately changed by showing her real self after our wedding by wanting to set standards for me because she now felt she was blown as juju wife, fully verified on Instagram, with more followers from her earlier struggling 3k followers when i met her.

A fully sapa girl i met with just 2,700 in her account.

I have never raised my hands on her any day. I dnt beat women at all. I respect them so much. The least money for her upkeep was 100k.

She now wakes up to tell me that i derive dignity in begging my oga, and that i am fully a slave and that am disgracing her on social media.

had earlier taking her to show same oga for the first time before we wedded, when we were in Abuja Transcorp Hilton, and oga asked her straight forward if she was ready for marriage, and she fully answered by saying yes and oga immediately gave her 500k for airtime.

Oga was fully present in benin for my wedding, after cancelling a 140m show appearance. Oga..
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Poleski: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2023
I have been telling people this. Virginity doesn't guarantee a wonderful relationship or marriage! I have no sympathy for those who waste their time searching for virgins to marry.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by binswoli: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
In Verydackman voice: You will learn, and you will learn the hard way.... Don't play.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by FarmTech(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Virginity is for a healthy relationship with God, not to guarantee anything in marriage. But some people think it is just for pride in marriage.

Now, let me say the bitter truth. Any person who chooses to marry someone that is so committed to the hip-hop industry is not decent in thoughts and actions. So, I am not surprised by this guy's wife. Argue with your keyboard.

But virginity should not be underrated. I understand that every saint had a past and every sinner has a future. But my point here is, it is not easy for an adult to keep virginity. Whether you admit it or not, virginity says a lot about self control. A virgin with a bad character is better than a person who equally has a bad character and was deflowered before marriage. A well-mannered virgin is better than a well-mannered person that has been deflowered outside marriage. My analysis applies to both male and female. Please, I am not talking about those who lost their virginities through rape.
Well said. Marrying sb who work with an immoral celeb isn't a good sign at all
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by hkidola00(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
which phone you dey use
N3TRAL:
I am a guy but the write-up by Israel DMW disgusts me and it's most likely the very reason the lady called it quits.

You're talking about how much you've done for your ex-wife and you're fvcking mentioning iphone 12, iphone 14 and an increase in Instagram followers. Tf

If you're keeping taps of worthless gifts like that and posting them on social media it means that you're either a low life or a motherfvcker.

Can't even spell "oath".

Classless.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by todugo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
safarifarms:
People get into marriage with lots of wrong perceptions. Reality is different from what they thought.
Exactly, Alot of people still don't know the difference between wedding and marriage. To them it seems like they are going to Disney land where all their wishes come true.😂😂
Too much Telemundo dey cause am 👀😂
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by hkidola00(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
hmmmmm
WINDSOW:
I told my wife some times ago that if I were invited to counsel a population of youth, I will tell them not to get married because marriage challenges are cumbersome and sickening. Sometimes the way your so-called spouse behave sometimes will make you wonder how the two of you met. And also with the biblical injunction of no divorce.

Enough said, young Gen Z, do not marry!!!
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by hkidola00(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin grin ;Ddark shit
Natbrowny:
David wont cancel a 140m show for his own brothers wedding.

Abi una dey into some dark shit.

I gaz confirm from David if na true e cancel 140m show for this dumbass.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by achimendy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:
U behave like a slave tho

Oga, oga, oga...

70 years old man
🤷

That's none of your f****king business. He's only showing respect to his boss davido.

If those unemployed graduates Iin Nigeria gets the opportunity to work for Davido they won't hesitate to accept it. Israel is heavily paid by davido, so let the guy do his job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Most Influential People Of All Time / Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos / Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.