Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (61490 Views)

Davido Buys T-shirt From Zlatan Ibile For Over N2.5 Million (Photos, Video) / Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by wale377(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Recall that Zlatan ibile denied that he knows cuppy due to a little miss understanding.

Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6388077/zlatan-ibile-dont-know-dj

Israel dmw revealed that cuppy didn’t pay Zlatan for his services which includes
1) the gelato feature and
2) her fundraising which Zlatan performed.
In this video below, you will hear Zlatan and davido in an Instagram live video talking about the fund raising and him not seeing any kobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxhY09WcIxU

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by kktbm: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
I just knew it.... na money go cause am

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wow, if this turns out to be true, so DJCUPPY has been doing giveaways on Twitter, not because of her philanthropy or kind heart but for clout chasing.

288 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MickzyDonald: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cuppy is smart as hell, Zlatan was a little bit loose thats why she got away with it, buh she should at least fund him small na

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Beface(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Why do I have the feeling that most Billionaire's and their families are greedy. Nothing pained pass when you feel been used. Fake people are everywhere, their will used you for their selfish gain.

272 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Beckysexy(f): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
If it's true then that's very bad of her.
So she was even the one at fault, yet she she was playing the victim.
She should be the president of Stingy Women Association of Nigeria (SWAN) grin

270 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by hakeem4(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
What else does zlatan want? The amount of gelato he licked in that video is enough na. grin

380 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by sherylbaky(f): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kindly wake me up wen Cuppy replies...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Righteousness2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
But Godliness and Contentment is Great Gain

Not all that Glitters is Gold

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Rrex99(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Zlatan gets balls... I like him

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MJBOLT: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
What else does zlatan want? The amount of gelato he licked in that video is enough na. grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Brendaniel: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
So the truth is coming out, it's very obvious she doesn't have a good management team...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
What was their agreement ?

Cash or kind ?

I think kind , cos if it was cash , there should have been a signed agreement

But in case of kind stuff , she can easily play u for a fool ,

I will feature u in so so song , am charging 5m ! This should have been his approach , but his eyes dey for her toto , which he finally didn't see

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by taretoofine(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
That one concern una angry

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Legalcriminal: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
No wonder he use that statement lol
If this is true Zlatan must be a real nigga yet to chop her eye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Ottyn01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Women Sha sad

She's actually the one with fault but she's coming out to act as the victim

Kudos to Zlatan nah man you be cool

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by sunshineV(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
me sef go block dangote when i get money

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Anointedclass: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mad oh

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by RoyaltyT(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by gasparpisciotta: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lesson: get a written agreement before dealing with most Nigerian business men.

I once had to drag my balance payment from the offspring of a so called Nigerian rich man.

It took time but I got paid.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by ACRI: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by pickatyouu: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
If it's true, that was very selfish and self centered of her .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by janedonez(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Forming
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by GreaterFuture3: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Did anybody ask for the Reason? Who, the Followers?
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by maxiuc(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
cheesy

I talk am sey money go dey involve

Cuppy if you continue like this no one will come play with you oooo Na boredom go finish you

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Nostradamus1: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is the major reason why her father is a billionaire. Steal from the poor and remain stingy . I am glad at what redfitors are doing to these bloody capitalists

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by tarantino1: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
But according to some people on Nairaland, she's a billionaire's daughter and granting Zlatan the priviledge to work with her is payment enough.

Na see finish sef alone for her to talk to am, let alone collaborate grin

Nairalanders no go kill mE grin

But what do i care, i no send any of them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Cuppy is smart as hell, Zlatan was a little bit loose thats why she got away with it, buh she should at least fund him small na
Nigga you need to reevaluate your meaning of smart.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Balenciagaokey: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked
shocked
shocked
Nigerians always judging matters and taking sides quickly..
Let's wait and hear from Zlatan.
Cuppy said she doesn't know why she was blocked, Zlatan will explain better.
What if the P.A is lying and secondly was their any formal agreement.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect / Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.