Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why (72637 Views)

Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. / Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well / Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Rating(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
"Marriage is a beautiful thing. let's stop making it look scary and undesirable with our myopic approach. Do it when the time is right not for public commendation or validation cos when you start facing the heat, non of those people cheering you on will come and help you."

No truer words have been said on this topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Congrats on ur twins. May the ground soft for us. Eno easy at all...

It's ain't easy at all, thanks I appreciate you
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by finallybusy: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where in my comment there did I state this which you assert? undecided
Tufia, Kobojunkie. Tufia! Waste of youth.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
id4sho:

I was served 2wks back, she did the break up cheesy. Someone that wants her mum to be put on monthly allowance. I thank God oOoOO

Lol, this one will destroy you even if you're in money...

1 Like

Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Mayflowa(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Xosh:

The acclaimed pedophilic university of Benin lecturer.

Osas I m ashamed on your behalf!
You have a super beautiful wife n lovely kids,hope you won't asked her for her nudes n contact details.

You can attack me with your alternates.

Well I am not suppose to answer this. My pic is on my profile and I have said severally here I am a lecturer. So it’s not like I am hiding. I challenge you to bring out any report of my philandering with anyone. It’s for people like you no one helps anyone. For the very reason I have kids I am moved to assist as little as possible. When I donated money for nairaland quiz, you kept shut like an Egyptian mummies. Scallywag!
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Jewessgratitud3: 5:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Diet of Akamu alone has really don terrible things to the brains of many Africans out there abeg! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm telling you.l πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Justkatty(f): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2023
Mayflowa:

Are you U.P. E initials?
Yes
Sorry I forgot adding my name.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Justkatty(f): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Xosh:

The acclaimed pedophilic university of Benin lecturer.

Osas I m ashamed on your behalf!
You have a super beautiful wife n lovely kids,hope you won't asked her for her nudes n contact details.

You can attack me with your alternates.
This was uncalled for na haba
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by medexico(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
Nowadays one can't even differentiate between reality and a comedy skit. But anyone it is, this is hilarious...

Marriage no be beans, I respect those who are married and taking good care of their family, even as a single guy, the heat is being felt from afar...

I don't clear my babe, there's nothing like wedding until my aza reads the late 7 figures. No pressure at all cool

She will get tired bro, no matter how patient she said she would be, trust me, I know.
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by hstar: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by ufotunang: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Babies require nutrients from more than just breastmilk after just the first month alone. undecided
Women can only produce so much breastmilk to meet the baby's needs. undecided

2. People shouldn't be having babies if they can't afford to even provide the baby with all the necessary nutrition it needs to grow strong and healthy all around. undecided
...if you check your last comment you said people should not have babies if they cannot afford the necessary nutrition food babies need to grow strong and healthy,..and it's the poor people that cannot afford the nutrition food that babies need to grow stronger and healthier....its the only rich that can afford nutrition food like the baby foods that is sold in that supermarket which is 14,000 naira and above...even a poor man cannot still avoid nutrition baby food even sold at 5,000 naira sef
Re: When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
ufotunang:
β–  ...if you check your last comment you said people should not have babies if they cannot afford the necessary nutrition food babies need to grow strong and healthy,..and it's the poor people that cannot afford the nutrition food that babies need to grow stronger and healthier....its the only rich that can afford nutrition food like the baby foods that is sold in that supermarket which is 14,000 naira and above...even a poor man cannot still avoid nutrition baby food even sold at 5,000 naira sef
And so you concluded that necessary adequate amounts of necessary nutrition need for the growth of a baby cam only be found in expensive cans in supermarkets? undecided

If in fact that is true, then indeed, poor man shouldn't, since as far as quantity, world population has that covered and the reality is the vast majority are unable to think themselves out of poverty. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.