Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

A Health Diagnostic Machine For Every House Hold,chemist,beauty Shops And Even U - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Health Diagnostic Machine For Every House Hold,chemist,beauty Shops And Even U (1404 Views)

Full, Regular And General Medical Check Up - Total Health Diagnostic / Any Body In Need Of A Very Cheap Health Diagnostic Machine(mini Machine)? / Mobile Ultrasonic Diagnostic Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Health Diagnostic Machine For Every House Hold,chemist,beauty Shops And Even U by jehu626: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2011
Buy this machine and become both your personal doctor and a doctor to others.Medical science call it the health demystifier but i call it the 8th wonder of the world.How else can a machine be described that can diagnose with accuracy,both hidden and already manifested diseases in the human system and produce a comprehensive medical health report based on diagnosis.This machine also prescribe remedies.the gist is it is impossible to remain poor with this machine.Apart from the fact that you automatically become a professional in the field of diagnosis and disease treatment with the aid of this machine,it also without fail,put cash in your bank account.Hurry now and place a call to 08156254420/ 07033314836 to order for your machine.Limited quantities available.I charge N2500 per health test,that is if u come to me and N5000 for home/office service.Do not let this wonderful opportunity pass you by.Godbless

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth / K / How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.