Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream (192 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by NDSMELODY(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Someone called me this morning that he had a dream to me that he came to my school to give me two pen but he could not see me but later I came out to see him and he gave me the two pen. But when he check my name in the school he can't find my name because the school I have not pay School but later they told him I am using different name to pay....this is the dream and I can't find interpretation to it.
Pls I will be glad if anyone can find interpretation to the dream

Note, I have graduated from secondary school 11years ago, I am now working In a secondary as a teacher..
Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by immortalcrown(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Are you an impersonator during exams?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by NDSMELODY(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Are you an impersonator during exams?
NO, why did you asked sir.
Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by immortalcrown(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2023
NDSMELODY:
NO, why did you asked sir.
do you intend to use someone's result to gain admission or Does someone intend to use your result to gain admission?
Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2023
It seems you are struggling to gain admission to the university because of the operations of the enemies around and then when you gain the admission, the enemies still want to frustrate you financially and academically. Pray
Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by NDSMELODY(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
do you intend to use someone's result to gain admission or Does someone intend to use your result to gain admission?
Not at all, I am a graduate already sir, I didn't forge my results.
Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by NDSMELODY(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
It seems you struggled to gain the admission because of the operations of the enemies around and then you have gained the admission but the enemies are not relenting yet, they are trying to frustrate your effort both academically and financially. May your effort not waste
I am a graduate already sir, and besides I didn't struggle before I gained admission
Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by immortalcrown(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2023
NDSMELODY:
Not at all, I am a graduate already sir, I didn't forge my results.
Then, ignore the dream. Just use prayer to ask God to let the manifestation of the dream be in your favour.
Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by NDSMELODY(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Then, ignore the dream. Just use prayer to ask God to let the manifestation of the dream be in your favour.
thank you for the prompt response sir...I am grateful
Re: Pls Help With Interpretation Of This Dream by kot1917(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01
NDSMELODY:
Someone called me this morning that he had a dream to me that he came to my school to give me two pen but he could not see me but later I came out to see him and he gave me the two pen. But when he check my name in the school he can't find my name because the school I have not pay School but later they told him I am using different name to pay....this is the dream and I can't find interpretation to it.
Pls I will be glad if anyone can find

interpretation to the dream

Note, I have graduated from secondary school 11years ago, I am now working In a secondary as a teacher..

Happy new year brother
Did you later accept the ndcc
Job offer last year, if yes what has been your experience so far
Please kindly reply

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3 Message On Choose Life By Apostle Joshua Selman / TB Joshua Is A Great Prophet - Apst Johnson Suleman Speaks / How to Focus Inwards and Outwards For Great Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.