Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) (46792 Views)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Oneday82:

That thought Gbugi there... So, a cloth seller won't be featured in a movie again. Mugu
Na wah o.....una lack comprehension ability Sha!
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
socialjustice93:

Side hustle na
Na only you understand the guy question others just dey attack am...a lot people don't read to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by occfx: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
overdrive:
I thought he now sells clothes?

Multi tasking is a must a an agbado government settings. That's the life of an igbo man.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by kelmicheal: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
How did they recognize the guy as an actor in the first place
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by GentuLion: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/11/26/3-killed-8-others-injured-as-nollywood-actor-sylvester-madu-escapes-death-in-cameroon-photos/

That was a firsthand real life experience of his acting!!! grin

Thank God he's alive, quick recovery to the wounded and RIP to the dead!
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Spandau: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Terrible! Stupid people with their too much of entitlement mentality. Make bar owner pay you before having customers?

RIP to the dead. I wish the injured quick recovery.

Majority of African people are morally bankrupt. Why should a bar owner settle people before having customers? The funny thing here is that Nigeria is overrated outside in other African countries. Those boys thought this guy is very rich and famous. Meanwhile, my guy just dey manage himself here for Naija. This shows you the power or the influence of Nollywood on other African countries. The government of Nigeria drags the glory of Nigerians to the mud.

Ahah! What's all this senseless post naah? An actor from Nigeria got invited for work in Cameroon by movie producer. How is that Nigeria government's fault? A separatist group, just like IPOB, attacked him because they thought he is super rich and wanted a cut ( typical gangster mentality). How does that concern Nigeria government? If music artists can get invited for shows in other African countries, why can't Nollywood actors also cut shows? Why blame Nigeria government for that? Akamu brains everywhere!
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by AK481(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is what ipob and ekpa wants to turn the SE to.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Spandau:

Ahah! What's all this senseless post naah? An actor from Nigeria got invited for work in Cameroon by movie producer. How is that Nigeria government's fault? A separatist group, just like IPOB, attacked him because they thought he is super rich and wanted a cut ( typical gangster mentality). How does that concern Nigeria government? If music artists can get invited for shows in other African countries, why can't Nollywood actors also cut shows? Why blame Nigeria government for that? Akamu brains everywhere!
Your type will use sentiment to misinterpret an exam question, supply the wrong answer and later complain that the lecturer failed you are out of hate. The part where I talk about the Nigerian government is where I explained that this actor is not rich in Nigeria but he might be overrated as a rich and famous person in the country he went to. No human being with a functional brain will read my comment and claim that I blame the Nigerian government for the event that occurred in that bar.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by membranus: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
gare:

Don't Kanye west sell cloths too ? Why is his own different.

Clothes pass clothes. Clothes maker pass bend down boutique seller.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by overdrive(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Oneday82:

That thought Gbugi there... So, a cloth seller won't be featured in a movie again. Mugu

Gbuo Nne gi na Nna gi.anu mpama.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Adewale1603:
there was no gun on him
Sylvester madu with no gun?then he should have disarmed d gunman. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
post=127168964:

They killed 3 people cos Of Sylvester Madu ?!

That means they gonna kill a whole village assuming it was Jim Iyke or Nkem Owoh!

They are nothing but terrorists.
Life has no meaning to them. Animals.
May the soul of the departed Rest in Perfect peace

Sam Larry boys in Cameroon.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Spandau: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Your type will use sentiment to misinterpret an exam question, supply the wrong answer and later complain that the lecturer failed you are out of hate. The part where I talk about the Nigerian government is where I explained that this actor is not rich in Nigeria but he might be overrated as a rich and famous person in the country he went to. No human being with a functional brain will read my comment and claim that I blame the Nigerian government for the event that occurred in that bar.

Monkeydeen Baboonlahi!
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Terrible! Stupid people with their too much of entitlement mentality. Make bar owner pay you before having customers?

RIP to the dead. I wish the injured quick recovery.

Majority of African people are morally bankrupt. Why should a bar owner settle people before having customers? The funny thing here is that Nigeria is overrated outside in other African countries. Those boys thought this guy is very rich and famous. Meanwhile, my guy just dey manage himself here for Naija. This shows you the power or the influence of Nollywood on other African countries. The government of Nigeria drags the glory of Nigerians to the mud.
the owner of the bar should be arrested for negligence, if he knew that he will not settle the amba boys he would have called for extra security...
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
the owner of the bar should be arrested for negligence, if he knew that he will not settle the amba boys he would have called for extra security...

Do you have a job at all? You are always here talking talking talking and talking? when do you ever stop grunting and oinking? Kafir
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Oneday82: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2023
overdrive:

Gbuo Nne gi na Nna gi.anu mpama.

Nnegi na nnagi GBA oku di. Anu
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Do you have a job at all? You are always here talking talking talking and talking? when do you ever stop grunting and oinking? Kafir
hahaha, headless mob... NZOGBU NZOGBU boy from the yeast...
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:

Stop oinking you kafir. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:

Call me whatever , the words of a kafir are nothing but oinks and grunts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.