Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) (46723 Views)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Lance008(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Na IPOB brothers they also fighting for freedom
The actor go the wrong region
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by hurryup123(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Like Amba like ESN
Like Amba Like ODuDuwa
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by TrustNone: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
There was a nairaland thread few days ago warning Nigerian actors not to visit Cameroon. It was posted by Simon Ekpa
help me with link please
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Dopeluiz(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Why didn't he applied his Shina Rambo style he portray in movies.

Na joke 🤣 oooooo, hope he's safe out there.

Last night I saw his pictures alongside the Cameroonian crew with rapper Big G Baba
he settled well in Bamenda always speaks good of Cameroun. .. He's a down to earth guy the Cameroonians love him

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2023
No be this ambazonias wey ipob signed agreement with? Fiaaa. Criminals disguising as
freedom fighters
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by MrJames007: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2023
overdrive:
I thought he now sells clothes?
So?
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Same Amazonians fighting for independence from Cameroon..
Those urchins reminds me of IPOB dawgs
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by adolfHitler1934: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Terrible! Stupid people with their too much of entitlement mentality. Make bar owner pay you before having customers?

RIP to the dead. I wish the injured quick recovery.

Majority of African people are morally bankrupt. Why should a bar owner settle people before having customers?
Africans are subhuman, he is an error in creation (evolution)....a mutant that ought not to allow to exist.
He is barbaric and animalistic even after hundreds of years of exposure to other human races and civilization, yet he still exhibit primitive and barbaric lifestyle that has ceased amongst modern humans since millions of years.

Adolf Hitler was right after all.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2023
This is the same mentality of those coneheaded structured area boys and agberoes....
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2023
overdrive:
And so?
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Greattha: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Thank God nothing happened to him. If not Cameron for see watin Tinubu for do them.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Gben5: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2023
when I saw the video of him ceculating the media I knew it will come to this...that area is Maiduguri....na unsafe place
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by socialjustice93: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2023
overdrive:

Side hustle na
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2023
bizzibodi:
Why can't he pulled out his gun & engaged them like Nollywood John wick why?
there was no gun on him
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Rick9(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Africans 🙄
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Dmama1991: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Like Amber like oduduwa terriost
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Kokodeni(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2023
Life is a very comic entity
Inside film dude carry M16 and AK47 dey pursue me i didnt want to die in my first major cast so i gast jump 2 very tall fences, i even sustained some minor scratches and the director accepted that improvising.
I will taunt d hell out of him on our next set together.
I really thank God he is safe
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Federalis: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2023
Tinubu boys dey that side too?
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Is more to it
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2023
Hanndye:
Reason am nau. Wetin de cause the killings. Hunger, and maybe other self interests, is the major reason for the it. People react to hunger in different ways according to their temperaments and circumstances.

With hunger they have money to get gun.
With hunger they can afford nice vehicles.

Maybe they should channel their anger to right place not the innocent ones that are facing almost the same difficulties if not more.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Terrible! Stupid people with their too much of entitlement mentality. Make bar owner pay you before having customers?

Majority of African people are morally bankrupt. Why should a bar owner settle people before having customers?

We are generally terrible morally bankrupt people.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by nony43(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2023
PureFace1:
This is what IPOB want to bring to South East they want to emulate Amba boys their counterpart in Cameroon terrorize and oppress without any opposition, at last they will devour those that support them because of Biafra sentiments because you can't negotiate with people with guns they have all the power.

IPOB your night mare.
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by DangoteIvy: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2023
AFRICA!!!
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by DangoteIvy: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:

If na Jim lyke dem for murder like 100people
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/11/26/3-killed-8-others-injured-as-nollywood-actor-sylvester-madu-escapes-death-in-cameroon-photos/

Most of the people usually killed in bars or drinking spots are usually innocent. Gunmen may wana take out someone and three other people will catch bullets. The major reason I will never sit at any bar to drink or meet someone. Most of the cult fights I have read about usually get heated up from bars. Before you know it, you that came to take cool Budweiser will be gasping for air, bullets in your body…

Do not die a death that is avoidable
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Oneday82: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
overdrive:
That thought Gbugi there... So, a cloth seller won't be featured in a movie again. Mugu
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:

Majority of African people are morally bankrupt. Why should a bar owner settle people before having customers? The funny thing here is that Nigeria is overrated outside in other African countries. Those boys thought this guy is very rich and famous. Meanwhile, my guy just dey manage himself here for Naija. This shows you the power or the influence of Nollywood on other African countries. The government of Nigeria drags the glory of Nigerians to the mud.

You can say that again...
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Josywhyte: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Most Africans will forever remain stupid and primitive till they die. So they should settle u as per se u be wetin? Someone that is coming to promote ur locality/country through shooting a movie. This our entitlement mentality is really getting out of hand. Well....they call them Amba boys,just like boko boys we have in Nigeria were there they tell farmers in the north to settle them before they harvest their crops
Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
So this Amber boys don reach the level to dey harrassed innocent people and openly engaging millitary in gunfire? Ok na.

But Mr Madu pls be very careful going to such volatile areas because if those Amber bitch had spotted you on time they would have kill you before the arrival of the millitary, then today we will be typing RIP, pls biko becareful oo.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ituobaroanthony:
what is wrong with someone selling clothes? Don't even know how people reason, very shallow and unintelligent reasoning
The way una dey reason sef taya me! Did his statement implies that it was wrong to sell clothes? Even myself doesn't know he still acts, I thought he is now into full time fashion business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) / Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.