Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Register Your Domain Name And Host It Yourself - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Register Your Domain Name And Host It Yourself (1210 Views)

7 Tips For Selecting Your Domain Name / Learn It, Code It, Host It / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Your Domain Name And Host It Yourself by 2sexy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2011
Walk into any UBA and ask for UBA Africard VISA card.

Apply for the personalize card , fill the form with one passpor and AN id CARD

come back exactly a week and with at least one thousand naira. but I did mine with ten k.

once you get the card, go to namecheap dot com and buy a domain and then go to hostgator dot com and pay for your hosting.

I did this with my Africard a few minutes ago and the card was accepted without hussle.

this makes it better than GTB Naira Mastercard because Hostgator does not accept GTB naira card.

You dont have to own an account with UBA to get the card.

hope this was helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Register Your Domain Name And Host It Yourself by Brightsmith: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2011
4 more info check http://vibe.waptools.net
Re: How To Register Your Domain Name And Host It Yourself by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2011
Hey bro. Are you really sure of this? They give visa card without been a customer? If yes is it accepted in all bank. And how do i found money into it when am not a customer

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Training / How To Get Domain Name And Cpanel Hosting Without Spending A Dime!! / nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.