Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Get Domain Name And Cpanel Hosting Without Spending A Dime!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Domain Name And Cpanel Hosting Without Spending A Dime!! (1209 Views)

Poll: What Do You Prefer For Building Websites?

Joomla: 100% (1 vote)
Wordpress: 0% (0 votes)
Dreamweaver: 0% (0 votes)
Komposer: 0% (0 votes)
Frontpage: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: What Do You Prefer For Building Websites?

Joomla: 0% (0 votes)
Wordpress: 0% (0 votes)
Dreamweaver: 0% (0 votes)
Komposer: 0% (0 votes)
Frontpage: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Easiest Way To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver / How To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver Or XT181 / Between Mtn F@stlink And Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Domain Name And Cpanel Hosting Without Spending A Dime!! by Shadowblaqq(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
Today i will show you how to get a free domain name and
cpanel hosting without spending a dime.(800MB disk space and 10GB Bandwidth)

Step 1. Go to co.cc search for a free domain name

Step 2.If the domain name you searched for is available proceed to registration using your valid email.

Step 3. Go to http://www.perfectz.info and register for a free hosting.

Step 4. Wait for a day for your hosting application to be approved.

Step 5. you will get an email informing you that your hosting is approved.

Step 6. In that email look for your name servers

step 7.Go back to where you registered your domain in this case co.cc and update your name servers

Attention: if for any reason you are unable to complete the steps pls shoot me an email:
domain4name(at)gmail.com
Enjoy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong / Can I Use Wordpress In Creating Forum Like Nairaland / Verify Adsense Address Without Verification Pin In 2hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.