Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. (13096 Views)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast / UK Ship Hit By 'rocket Fire' Off Yemen's Coast As Casualties Remain Unknown. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Botragelad: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zodiac Maritime, part of Israeli billionaire Eyal Ofer’s Zodiac Group, called the attack on the "Central Park" tanker "a suspected piracy incident."

An Israeli-linked ship was hijacked in the Gulf of Aden, off the coast of Yemen, the vessel’s management said on Sunday.

The Zodiac Maritime ship management company, part of Israeli billionaire Eyal Ofer’s Zodiac Group, called the attack on the Central Park tanker “a suspected piracy incident,” the Associated Press reported.

“Our priority is the safety of our 22 crew onboard,” Zodiac said in a statement.

The Turkish-captained vessel has a multinational crew consisting of a crew of Russian, Vietnamese, Bulgarian, Indian, Georgian and Filipino nationals. The vessel is carrying a full cargo of phosphoric acid,” added the company.

Global maritime risk management firm Ambrey said that it appeared that “U.S. naval forces are engaged in the situation and have asked vessels to stay clear of the area.”

It wasn’t immediately clear who was behind the suspected hijacking. Aden is held by forces allied to Yemen’s internationally recognized government and a Saudi-led coalition fighting Yemen’s Iranian-backed Houthi rebels.

According to Ambrey, the hijackers had threatened to attack the Central Park if it did not divert to the Red Sea port city of Al-Hudaydah, which is controlled by the Houthis.

On Friday, an Iranian drone attacked an Israeli-owned commercial vessel in the Indian Ocean.

The attack on the CMA CGM Symi container ship came a week after Houthi rebels hijacked an Israeli-linked ship in the Red Sea. On Nov. 19, the Israel Defense Forces confirmed that the Houthis hijacked the Bahaman-flagged Galaxy Leader vehicle carrier, calling it a “very grave incident of global consequence.”

“The ship departed Turkey on its way to India, staffed by civilians of various nationalities, not including Israelis. It is not an Israeli ship,” the military added. The Galaxy Leader is registered by a British company partially owned by Israeli tycoon Abraham Ungar.

“This is another act of Iranian terrorism and constitutes a leap forward in Iran’s aggression against the citizens of the free world, with international consequences regarding the security of the global shipping lanes,” the Prime Minister’s Office in Jerusalem said.

https://www.jns.org/second-israeli-linked-ship-hijacked-off-yemen-coast/

4 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by nnachukz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Now no Arab nation will seriously condemn this. None of the crew is Isrealis, meaning it is a terrorist attack on other nations outside Isreal.
At the right time, Isreal will treat their madness and we will hear cry as usual.

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Anything that hurts those terrorist Zionìst evìl bastarɗs GIVES ME JOY.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Codepain: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
Isreal invincibility is a just an illusion, something low IQ niggas like nairaland hordes will believe.
Hezebollah nearly finished them during ground battle in 2006 before UN begged for ceasefire.
What can Isreali Army do? Drop bombs on civilians
Even to Hamas they have lost several tanks and soldiers,
Isreal Army is a very very weak cowardly army despite billions of USD from America.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Againstallodds: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:
Islamic terrorist I want you to read this passage and see why Israel is untouchable.

Isaiah 62:5-12
[5]Your children will commit themselves to you, O Jerusalem,
    just as a young man commits himself to his bride.
Then God will rejoice over you
    as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride.
[6]O Jerusalem, I have posted watchmen on your walls;
    they will pray day and night, continually.
    Take no rest, all you who pray to the lord.
[7]Give the lord no rest until he completes his work,
    until he makes Jerusalem the pride of the earth.
[8]The lord has sworn to Jerusalem by his own strength:
    “I will never again hand you over to your enemies.
Never again will foreign warriors come
    and take away your grain and new wine.
[9]You raised the grain, and you will eat it,
    praising the lord.
Within the courtyards of the Temple,
    you yourselves will drink the wine you have pressed.”
[10]Go out through the gates!
    Prepare the highway for my people to return!
Smooth out the road; pull out the boulders;
    raise a flag for all the nations to see.
[11]The lord has sent this message to every land:
    “Tell the people of Israel,
‘Look, your Savior is coming.
    See, he brings his reward with him as he comes.’”
[12]They will be called “The Holy People”
    and “The People Redeemed by the lord.”
And Jerusalem will be known as “The Desirable Place”
    and “The City No Longer Forsaken.”

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by chiiraq802(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:

When the terrorist Zionist gives back same gesture. You cum online to wail.
Kontinue!!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Againstallodds:
Islamic terrorist I want you to read this passage and see why Israel is untouchable.

praising the lord.
Or deh grin
See frustration
Keep yapping nonsense grin
Quoting rubbish written by the same Israelites to proof a point, ARE YOU THIS DAFT?
AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE ALL THESE NONSENSE SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN?
Abeg carry your mumu and frustration go elsewhere grin grin grin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
chiiraq802:

When the terrorist Zionist gives back same gesture. You cum online to wail.
Kontinue!!
I resemble your family members wey dey wail?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Paraman: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
When will Israel unleash the F35 on this idiot

7 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Againstallodds: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:

Or deh grin
See frustration
Abeg carry your mumu and frustration go elsewhere
the problem is that most of you dont want to reason. Why is so hard for a tiny Israel to be overrun by the large number of Arab countries eg Egypt,labanon Iraq, Iran, aghanistan, Pakistan,Syria etc.
The answer is in that scripture if you can read it. Israel will continue to be the boss in the middle east until Jesus return

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Againstallodds:
the problem is that most of you dont want to reason. Why is so hard for a tiny Israel to be overrun by the large number of Arab countries eg Egypt,labanon Iraq, Iran, aghanistan, Pakistan,Syria etc.
The answer is in that scripture if you can read it. Israel will continue to be the boss in the middle east until Jesus return
The problem with most of you is that, you lack wisdom and common sense. On top of that, you're all senseless HYPOCRITES.
Even a blind and dumb man knows that this war is a war between the USA and Arabs, and not Israel and Arabs. What is Israel without USA?
Remove USA from this war and let's see if Israel can last for 48 hours.
As foolìsh as you're, you don't even know the difference between Ìsraelis and Israelites. Many of you fooIs think that it's the same Israelites in your Bible that these European immigrants and occupiers mostly from Poland, Belgium, Denmark and Ukraine are.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by KingKO22: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is uncalled for

But the atrocities that Israel have carried out in to Arabs country is the reason for this

Let peace rained. US should look into this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by psucc(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Now Bashir Ahmad, Shehu Sani, FFK et al, will never see the evil. They can't tell their "Compatriots" to stop their criminal activities.

Should Israel rise to self-defense, you'll see activists everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Emergingnation(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:
Says low IQ marauding head slamming terrorist.... grin grin
Israel will continue turning your terrorist enclaves into rubbles...😂😂

If you Like continue slamming your head in pains, you only hurting yourself,not Israel grin..🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Whalis: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:

The problem with most of you is that, you lack wisdom and common sense. On top of that, you're all senseless HYPOCRITES.
Even a blind and dumb man knows that this war is a war between the USA and Arabs, and not Israel and Arabs. What is Israel without USA?
As foolìsh as you're, you don't even know the difference between Ìsraelis and Israelites. Many of you fooIs think that it's the same Israelites in your Bible this these European immigrants and occupiers mostly from Poland, Belgium, Denmark and Ukraine.
If it is not your Islamic terrorism affinities can you tell me your ties with Arab pilgrims left behind in Israel called Palestine by Britain?

9 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Againstallodds: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:

As foolìsh as you're, you don't even know the difference between Ìsraelis and Israelites. Many of you fooIs think that it's the same Israelites in your Bible this these European immigrants and occupiers mostly from Poland, Belgium, Denmark and Ukraine.
so there are American soldiers in Israel fighting Palestine. Muslims are very stupiiiiid. Israel can never be defeated again till Jesus return. It's written in the Bible

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Againstallodds:
so there are American soldiers in Israel fighting Palestine. Muslims are very stupiiiiid. Israel can never be defeated again till Jesus return. It's written in the Bible
Lol
This shows how moronìc you are to your DNA.
Israel can not be defeated because it is written in a story book written by Israelites. You're extremely stupìd and this is one of the issues I have with senseless foolìsh Christians like you.
Even the terrorists you're supporting don't give a shìt about you, a nonentity black slavē monkey for that matter...
People who call your Jesus bastarɗ and a fake prophet till date.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Dvdpity: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
When American navy was doing this to Iranian vessels, we were hailing them, now every nation in the middle East has copied American style, it's going to hurt everyone very well. Not only do these guys have anti ship missiles, that any American navy vessels that comes close is as good as a sunked ship. Time is coming that a lot of Israeli merchant vessels will be sunk.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Whalis:

If it is not your Islamic terrorism affinities can you tell me your ties with Arab pilgrims left behind in Israel called Palestine by Britain?
Wey rey.
Show me the map of Israel.
Proof to me that these European Zionìst terrorists are the same as the Israelites in your Bible.
Most of you are just too stupíd to even start engaging with in a conversation. Think of a very stupid person who's also a hypocrite and that defines you all.
Even if we go by what is written in the storybook written by Israelites that you senselessly believe in, you would even agree with me that the land promised by your imaginary god had people living on it before the Israelites came. So now, who owns the land more? The people who were living on it before or the occupiers who came and said their god PROMISED them the land?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says low IQ marauding head slamming terrorist.... grin grin
Israel will continue turning your terrorist enclaves into rubbles...😂😂

If you Like continue slamming your head in pains, you only hurting yourself,not Israel grin..🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Says a nonentity black slavē monkey grin
Someone that can not even step foot in Israel grin
Do you know how many Christians that have been killed by those Zionìst Israelis so far? grin
Ọdẹ

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by FreeStuffsNG: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.jns.org/second-israeli-linked-ship-hijacked-off-yemen-coast/

nlfpmod
Seun
mukina2

The Houthis are the real strategic partners of Iran and Hamas in that region. They are probably partly why the US has been pleading that the Hamas war must not spread and Arabs should sit idly by watching the apocalyptic destruction of Gaza. The US still remember that this country is the birth place of Osama Bin Laden wink

Key important strategic ports and trade routes are under the control of the Houthis, they have the military sophistication and they have the list of the ships owned by the Isrealis and those supporting them to kill thousands of defenceless infirm, babies, children and women of Palestine. The strategic patience Netanyahu could not have with the Palestine to reduce huge civilian genocide, he must now have with the Houthis because Saudi Arabia will not want any war in her backyard. Not even a proxy war between Iran and Israel in her backyard.

The world will be shocked by the time the Houthis place their own demands for peace wink Isreal and US just woke up and released a djinn ni o. Check my signature for free stuffs!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Againstallodds: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:

Lol
This shows how moronìc you are to your DNA.
Israel can not be defeated because it is written in a story book written by Israelites. You're extremely stupìd and this is one of the issues I have with senseless foolìsh Christians like you.
Even the terrorists you're supporting don't give a shìt about you, a nonentity black slavē monkey for that matter...
People who call just bastarɗ and a fake prophet till date.
go and join Hamas if you are so pained. After the ceasefire the children of God will continue to give them wotowoto. If you want you can protest in the front of Mohammed grave. We don't care and Gaza Hamas terrorists go received wotowoto.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by DomPerignon: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:

They hijacked a third vessel fully loaded with containers and sunk it.

Houthis are now doing a blockade of Israeli ships .

Those guys get balls and brains to be able to pull this of.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by DomPerignon: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Againstallodds:
go and join Hamas if you are so pained. After the ceasefire the children of God will continue to give them wotowoto. If you want you can protest in the front of Mohammed grave. We don't care and Gaza Hamas terrorists go received wotowoto.

You don't know how foolish you sound.

6 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Whalis: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:

Wey rey.
Show me the map of Israel.
Proof to me that these European Zionìst terrorists are the same as the Israelites in your Bible.
Most of you are just too stupíd to even start engaging with in a conversation. Think of a very stupid person who's also a hypocrite and that defines you all.
Even if we go by what is written in the storybook written by Israelites that you senselessly believe in, you would even agree with me that the land promised by your imaginary god had people living on it before the Israelites came. So now, who owns the land more? The people who were living on it before or the occupiers who came and said their god PROMISED them the land?
Oti yawerey?
Even that book that incites you to violence agrees that Jerusalem is in Israel.
No old book mentioned Palestine. Who are the Palestine? Don't they have their name except the one given to them by Britain?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by eteebanky1: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:

Don't worry

You and all your terrorists,useless and unfortunate generation will sure labour in vain

Soon, y'all will be wipe off the surface of the earth

3 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
eteebanky1:

Don't worry

You and all your terrorists,useless and unfortunate generation will sure labour in vain

Soon, y'all will be wipe off the surface of the earth
Woe BETIDE you and all your GENERATIONS and lineage.
Whatever you lay your hands on shall perish. May you continue to suffer and labour in vain.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo.

3 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Ayodeoba: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Good news

2 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Whalis:

Oti yawerey?
Even that book that incites you to violence agrees that Jerusalem is in Israel.
No old book mentioned Palestine. Who are the Palestine? Don't they have their name except the one given to them by Britain?
Mumu
Again, you lack wisdom and common sense.
It's like asking where does the name Jesus come from, since it's not Jesus that was referenced in the aramic or Hebrew bible. You're extremely very stupid.
Why are you not praying in the name of Yeshua? Why was the name changed to Jesus?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Difrent: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Againstallodds:

praising the lord.

Until the Christians and Jews admit that the promised land was promised all descendants of Abraham which includes Ishmael and his descendants.....there will be no real peace in the region.

And this is something waaay beyond you nairaland analysts league

Please don't insult GOD almighty by claiming Hagar did what not..... God is omnipotent so trash any idea that maybe God didn't know what he was doing or that Isaac was the chosen one. The Lord promised Abraham and his descendants the land so stop denying Muslims their right to their fathers property

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by jonadaft: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
DomPerignon:

They hijacked a third vessel fully loaded with containers and sunk it.

Houthis are now doing a blockade of Israeli ships .

Those guys get balls and brains to be able to pull this of.
May God continue to strengthen them. Anything that brings those TERRORISTS tears brings me joy.

8 Likes

Re: Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. by Againstallodds: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Difrent:

Until the Christians and Jews admit that the promised land was promised all descendants of Abraham which includes Ishmael and his descendants.....there will be no real peace in the region.

And this is something waaay beyond you nairaland analysts league

Please don't insult GOD almighty by claiming Hagar did what not..... God is omnipotent so trash any idea that maybe God didn't know what he was doing or that Isaac was the chosen one. The Lord promised Abraham and his descendants the land so stop denying Muslims their right to their fathers property
Ismael was not the promised child. Abraham was the promised child. So muhamedians have not inheritance in the promise land

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers / Helicopter Crashes In Central London / North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.