Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? (274 Views)

Which Business Can One Venture With 700k / What Business Can l Startup With 700k / What Business Can I Start With 700k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? by oluwaniyi66(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Please, I need profitable business idea I can start in Ado-Ekiti or Akure that will bring profits. Please consider that I am a separated mother of two who's less than 40 years.

Thank you very much for your contribution in advance.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? by 1TrippleCee: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
You can buy nylon wholesale and take it to retailers to buy from you. Very flexible to do. You can make 100% every six months.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? by oluwaniyi66(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
1TrippleCee:
You can buy nylon wholesale and take it to retailers to buy from you. Very flexible to do. You can make 100% every six months.

Wow! Thank you very much. I will take note of this. More opinions are welcome. Please, how do I transfer the nylon? The logistics

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? by 1TrippleCee: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
oluwaniyi66:

Wow! Thank you very much. I will take note of this. More opinions are welcome. Please, how do I transfer the nylon? The logistics

Go to he market tomorrow and begin to speak with market. They will point you in the right direction. Only start it with 100,000 Naira and see how it works

You can count snacks. Then take them to a busy place with show glass. Add POS, count zobo or cold drinks and put beside, you are good to go.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? by oluwaniyi66(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Go to he market tomorrow and begin to soeak with market. They will point you in the right direction. Only start it with 100,000 Naira and see how it works

You can count snacks. Then take them to a biys place with show glass. Add POS, count zobo or cold drinks and put beside, you are good to go.

I really appreciate this advice. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? by Omola2ulv: 4:39am On Nov 28, 2023
Stop using LOADNG WALLET

You can read more about loadng all time scams with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7924256/loadng-wallet-scam-me-60

https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? by 1TrippleCee: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2023
oluwaniyi66:

I really appreciate this advice. I'm grateful

You can find cheao source of eggs and buy wholesale. And sell it in retails.

You can open a mini depot and sell packed drinks.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure? by oluwaniyi66(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
1TrippleCee:

You can find cheao source of eggs and buy wholesale. And sell it in retails.

You can open a mini depot and sell packed drinks.

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

I Need Investment Advice / SOLD / Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.