Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Chinese Zobo For Your General Well-being.. Try It And Thank Me Later - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Zobo For Your General Well-being.. Try It And Thank Me Later (229 Views)

How's Your General Well Being??? / Why It Is Risky For Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers To Drink Zobo-edokita / Zobo Drink Is Effective In Managing Hypertension - Dr Ochuko Erukainure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Zobo For Your General Well-being.. Try It And Thank Me Later by Deepspirituals: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chinese Zobo Available ..

This is not the Normal and Common Zobo you buy in the Market .

I'm a Natural therapist ,I Carry lots of Research.

Recently A Chinese Herbalist that we have been Corresponding for Long Visited Kumasi in Ghana so I decided to Join him , Infact Knowledge is Broad oooo.

He Took me through the amazing world of New Natural Therapies .I was Astounding .
When he was Preparing the Drink, I told him We have a Similar thing here in Nigeria we call it ZOBO , but His Type Contents Is quite different ,Has more Ingredients and what makes me more happier is that all the Ingredients he used are found in Nigeria except just two which has to be Imported .

I Present to You Original Chinese ZOBO.After Preparing it .I Drank it ,The Taste was Great ,

There is this Woman that so have Painful Menstrual Flow ,She used it ,She was Happy .

Another Woman who had Amenoria ,Absence of Menstruation for 1 and half Year ,After Using it ,She begins to experience Flow again .

A young guy who do feel Tired Always ,Has treated Typhoid fever severally ,With no Success to the weakness ,He is Jumping and Jumping now.

I can beat My Chest that if you have any of the Below Mentioned Health Cases .I beg you take this My Chinese Zobo

It's Amazing ,It's Wonderful ,it's awesome .

Hypertensions
Irregular Menstrual Flow
Delayed Menstrual Flow
Painful Menstrual Flow
Staphylococcus aureus
Infections
PID
Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Bacterial Infections
Weakness and Tiredness from your Stomach .
Frequent Fevers .
Ovarian Cyst.

Whatsapp Now..and Place your Orders .
This Chinese Zobo Na Thunder ,Na Fire ,It contained 18 EFFECTIVE Natural Items ...

You can Put it in the Fridge .
It's 1 Million % Safe.
Prepared under strict Hygienic Conditions
Non Toxic
I do not add Any Preservatives .
It would take up to 6 Months ...

If you take it and you don't see Wonders I can beat my Chest say Na Lie..U must definitely see Difference .
Non Bitter .

It comes in 50 CL ...Price is 1000 Naira .
Half Dozen is 5,500
The Dozens is 10,500 Naira ..I Can Put this in a A Keg if You Like for your Family .

Place your orders Now ...Delivery is Nationwide .

Whatsapp for Enquiries .

Re: Chinese Zobo For Your General Well-being.. Try It And Thank Me Later by Deepspirituals: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
Optimum Results after Taking this Chinese Zobo ...

Prepared with Effective Plants

Whatsapp for Enquiries .

Re: Chinese Zobo For Your General Well-being.. Try It And Thank Me Later by Deepspirituals: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

Woman With A Condition That Causes Permanent Arousal / Genital Infection Herbal Cure / Cosmetic Skincare Tips - Methods To Retain Skin Looking That Is Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.