Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ (1951 Views)

Quality Nursery Grow Bags Of All Sizes and MULCHING nylon@affordable Rate / 200 Microns Solarig UV Stabilized Greenhouse Cover Available For Sale / Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 9:16am On Feb 08
No.6, Pipeline Road Pipeline Bus Stop Ejigbo Lagos
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:23am On Feb 12
Are you worried about the weather?

Are your crops wilting?
Drying up?
Save time and stress by irrigating
Call or WhatsApp Mobojhub on 08103561708 for your driptapes today

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 9:58am On Feb 13
Get your Irrigation going today
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:50am On Feb 19
We're still very much selling
Call or WhatsApp Mobojhub on 08103561708
For all your irrigation materials
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 9:36am On Feb 20
Solarig cover
#1300 per sqrm

50microns weedmat
1.2m by 100m #30,000

Weedmat 100sqrm #75,000

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 7:56am On Feb 21
Our price lists still stays the same
We've got you covered 😉
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by FarmTech(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21
Moboj:
Solarig cover
#1300 per sqrm

50microns weedmat
1.2m by 100m #30,000

Weedmat 100sqrm #75,000

Did u make mistake in the last
2 prices?
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 7:45am On Feb 22
FarmTech:

Did u make mistake in the last
2 prices?

Good day Sir, not at all Sir
Our prices still stays the same
As we still sell our 4m Profile for #3500
Wiggles #750 if buying up to 100pcs
Grow bags and every other thing still the same

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Emmah123: 7:46am On Feb 25
Moboj:

Layflat hose 100m for #50,000
Puncher for #5000
Venturi pump for #15,000
Offtake Valve 50pcs #20,000

By offtake valve, do you mean offtake connectors with valve, and is that still your current price?
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by FarmTech(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25
The weed mat, is it mulching film?
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:22am On Feb 26
Emmah123:

By offtake valve, do you mean offtake connectors with valve, and is that still your current price?
Good day Sir
Yes Sir
The price is currently #25,000 Sir
Our Store is at No.6, Pipeline Road Pipeline Bus Stop Ejigbo Lagos

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:27am On Feb 26
FarmTech:
The weed mat, is it mulching film?

No Sir
The weedmat is the one in the first frame that looks like sack material.

The mulching film is the plain one with two faced colours Sir

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 7:43am On Feb 29
Need the covers for greenhouse construction?
Need locking channels?
Need Farm inputs?
Call or WhatsApp Mobojhub on 08103561708 today
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:56am On Mar 04
Still selling
Get your Farm inputs from MOBOJ today
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 10:42am On Mar 07
Solarig covers
Mulching film
Weedmats
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:37am On Mar 12
Call or WhatsApp Mobojhub today on 08103561708
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:42am On Mar 18

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 7:34am On Mar 23
Call or WhatsApp Mobojhub today
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Emmah123: 4:48pm On Mar 24
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Emmah123: 4:49pm On Mar 24
Moboj:

I need your professional opinion about my irrigation plan before making a purchase (definitely from you).

I reckon I might have problem generating adequate water pressure for my irrigation program. My interest is drip irrigation for tree crop. Here is a modification I'm considering.

I will purchase all accessories for drip irrigation. But instead of drip tubes, I will buy spray tubes. Due to the low pressure, the spray tubes won't really spray water. But due to the more number and larger diameter of the holes per point, adequate water will still be released for it to function as if it's a drip tube despite the low pressure. I will close excess holes on the spray tubes with tape.

Kindly critic this idea.
Thank you.
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by nuella2015: 3:24pm On Mar 25
what do i need to install in my farm spraytube in a maize farm. All the inputs. can you list them out.
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:35pm On Apr 01
Emmah123:

I need your professional opinion about my irrigation plan before making a purchase (definitely from you).

I reckon I might have problem generating adequate water pressure for my irrigation program. My interest is drip irrigation for tree crop. Here is a modification I'm considering.

I will purchase all accessories for drip irrigation. But instead of drip tubes, I will buy spray tubes. Due to the low pressure, the spray tubes won't really spray water. But due to the more number and larger diameter of the holes per point, adequate water will still be released for it to function as if it's a drip tube despite the low pressure. I will close excess holes on the spray tubes with tape.

Kindly critic this idea.
Thank you.

Good day Sir
We've been on break

If your concern is about low pressure, spray tube is not an alternative for driptapes as spraytubes need higher pressure to function
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:14am On Apr 08
Don't get all caught up in the rush
Contact MOBOJ today
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:06am On Apr 17
Always available
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 8:30am On Apr 27
Get in touch with us today
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 7:38am On Apr 29
We're capable of offering you amazing services!
Get your Agro needs met with MOBOJ today

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 7:32am On Apr 30
Get your Agro supplies met with MOBOJ

Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Igbofirstfarmer: 5:49pm On Apr 30
mulching films is how much?.
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Moboj: 7:42am On May 01
Igbofirstfarmer:
mulching films is how much?.
We have 1.5m by 300m
#98,000
We have 1.2m by 500m
#120,000

They're all black and silver

Also we have
The 1.2m by 140m
#20,000

Just black
Re: The Rain is here, get your Mulching films, weedmat and Solarig Covers from MOBOJ by Igbofirstfarmer: 8:56am On May 01
Moboj:

We have 1.5m by 300m
#98,000
We have 1.2m by 500m
#120,000

They're all black and silver

Also we have
The 1.2m by 140m
#20,000
I will get back to you
Just black

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garri /cassava Factory Up For Rent @ 5,000 (5k) (negotiable)In Agbara Area / Rice Harvester Combine Thresher Machine / Let Me Share My Testimony In Agribusiness:you Can Make Up To N100,000,000 In 1yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.