Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) (32197 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Judolisco(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

Kill him? Do human lives mean anything to you at all?
I'm not talking about myself... Read my response again...
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by bluebay(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

Freedom of speech?
That’s not Freedom of speech. That’s blasphemy
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Chosimba: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aforxzy:
People should stop disturbing others during their service or programs. . They are lucky he didn't unleash those dogs on them.

Why are you reasoning like an animal yourself?

Because of noise, he should release an animal that could take another person's life?!!!

Folks like you can never acclamatize to sane environments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by naijapikin2(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
I don't support noisemaking but how dare you bring those beasts into church.

I will kill those animals

Nonsense
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dmama1991:
Can he try it with Muslim, christians are weak
They are weak, whilst disturbing the neighborhood with their noise pollution?
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by indigenous234(f): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
I do not condone the noises coming from our places of worship. But of note is that this dude could freely go into a church with his dogs to warm them and he and the dogs came out alive. I would want him to try this in a mosques. Don't forget Islam is a religion of peace.😊
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Chosimba:

Why are you reasoning like an animal yourself?

Because of noise, he should release an animal that could take another person's life?!!!

Folks like you can never acclamatize to sane environments
In sane environments,these lots would not be disturbing the peace of the environment..
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Cute9gerian: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
Why do churches feel like they have noise permit?
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by sweethoney1234(f): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Man storms neighboring church with his dogs to caution them over noise pollution shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6GkrV_grlU

😂😂😂 wahala nor too much for this country see me laughing
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Tommydare(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lawyer. Were you there?
Angelfrost:

He has probably appealed to them several times and written to the pastors about the noise, but they ignored him.

Before someone does something this drastic and extreme, he has truly had enough.

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Tommydare(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
As if Muslims don't make noise with that their heavy speakers.
Mosba:
I hate christianity for that their stup!d noise especially in the night when people are sleeping. What they don't know is that for every prayer they said during that night vigil, thousands of disturbed souls hissed and reply with curses
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Uyomiya: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Solitechworld:

If someone react to this now , you tagged them extremist! What brought about this comment now if not for your bigotry....

May God Almighty destr*y you for that horrible statement you made towards our Noble prophet.

Muslim has never and will never say anything bad about your Jesus, we respect your religion but you guys find it difficult to reciprocate in the same manner, hence the trouble we face in the world today.....

Thunder fire Mohamed
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Uyomiya: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
bluebay:

Go Hausa quarter go open that your stupid mouth nd utter such word… Am a Christian but am ashamed of you . I wish you were the one stoned to death

God punish Mohamed
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Uyomiya: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shimran:

With 1.8 billion followers cool
So his legacy spring on!

Buhari has followers I won't be surprised if Fulani Allah bows to Buhari
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by codeKart(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Finally, a sane response. Dialogue or report to appropriate authority.

Easier said than done. There are two churches near my house that have been disturbing me for the past 3 years.

I've met one of the pastors, complained during estate meetings and on the estate group sotey the pastor sent me a bottle of wine as apology, filled forms on LASEPA's website like 6 times. Even engaged a lawyer to send a letter to them to soundproof their churches, close their windows during service and stop using microphones during rehearsal.

Guess what? Them still dey disturb. Now, person don go open bar for the other street which is adding to all the noise.

If I had intimidating dogs, best believe me sef for carry am go scatter their service.

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tommydare:
Lawyer. Were you there?

Judge, what does the word "Probably" mean in simple English?!!
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
extol1:

I expected more from you and not what you typed here, there are proper way to handle things

You are mistaken if you just concluded that I am in support of the man with the dogs...!

Please, read to understand.

Both are fault... I have said it over and over that churches should quit the noise pollution before issues like this arise.

What happens when a neighbor decides to pick up a gun and open fire on the church building?!!

Do you know the mental state of people around you?!!

Both parties are wrong, but churches and religious houses should learn to be considerate of those living around them when setting up their sound systems.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I agree with you 100%. I believe that a church should be soundproofed or as quiet as possible. My church is soundproofed. You'd be in front of it and not hear anything, but enter and you'd hear music and vibes.

I hate noise. I lived in Ilorin. Imagine sleeping, and 5am, you get jolted awake by cries of "Allah Akbar". Those guys mount speakers high up and wake everybody up with their call to prayer.

Nigeria is a funny place sha.

Thank you Chief.

Religious people need to less selfish and more considerate of their environment.

Noise pollution can affect the mental health of some people leading to violent outbursts and anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Fool Nigerian should realize all this noise no they result problem
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Ubdavis(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Is his dog not barking and disturbing neighbors.

He could have spoken with pastor, or write them and if nothing done he writes the appropriate authority.
. He must have warned them.. authority??. Many poeple do not have faith in the authority
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Shimran(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Uyomiya:

Buhari has followers I won't be surprised if Fulani Allah bows to Buhari

Islam lives on cool
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Gainman: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
AdaAwka1:

Even at that, the church doesn't open 24hrs naa.
outside speakers should be stopped. I even see those spending 4hr and above in church as lazy people. Unless they are holding a special program.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Gainman: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

In that kind of situation, then you don't use loudspeakers at night. I doubt if noises from ordinary people can make a man act like that, it's the fricking loudspeakers at night. It's so backward at this point, they don't do that in some part of rivers state. Both Muslims and Christians dare nor use loudspeakers, or they'll be closed. Even hausa quarters don't break the law there, the law is the law.
they should avoid outside speakers and these noisy night vigil
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Ayodeoba: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
brightleave:
For their minds now. The man na devil's sent grin grin
very funny set of people
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Johel(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Is his dog not barking and disturbing neighbors.

He could have spoken with pastor, or write them and if nothing done he writes the appropriate authority.

Which Mumu authority?
Authority still dey Naija so?
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by godofuck231: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mumu man , instead of getting 10 4 sticks of dynamite or even 2 and bring down the far side of the church building , especially the roof
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Iamicekid(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gainman:
every one hate noise. But what if d church building is d first to have bought land in dat location before others acquired land. I know many churches that bought land inside bush but later others start building residential houses close to d area. We should know d situation on ground before making judgment. Just as if u are saying guru maharaji and redeem Christian church at Lagos Ibadan express road are disturbing residents people. Do u know how dat place was in 20 to 30 yrs ago. I to hate constant noise
from church and mosque.

Either na u first come there or not in a right society, u don’t have right to disturb anyone, if you want to disturb then you should have bought the whole street but since you can’t do that, na the same money u paid the others paid or even more sef, that’s what sound proof speakers are for, that the noise will not go beyond the 4walls of your church/property, that’s what churches/mosques in other western world does , some of them too are the first to come into the street or area, it still didn’t give them the right to disturb others, this same church u mentioned has branches in the western world, why are they not acting the same way they do here Abroad, cause they know the consequences, if only that also applies here
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dmama1991:

Tell that to Israel and the Roman Catholic of old. Christians aren't weak. We encourage freedom unlike the other demonic religion.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by bluebay(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Uyomiya:

God punish Mohamed
How can God punish his own messenger ? It’s just like you saying that God Punish Jesus. Are you well at all?
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by luluman: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dmama1991:
They would have cut his head by now.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by luluman: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aforxzy:
People should stop disturbing others during their service or programs. . They are lucky he didn't unleash those dogs on them.
Nooo, on the contrary, he is lucky they are not muslims, he would have been dead by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Religion Forum Topics / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.