Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) (32201 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by 7buckz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Tommydare(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Using the word Probably when you no dey there? Pls learn how to chose words properly.
Angelfrost:

Judge, what does the word "Probably" mean in simple English?!!
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tommydare:
Using the word Probably when you no dey there? Pls learn how to chose words properly.

Synonyms
(in all likelihood) likely, perhaps, maybe, possibly, presumably, most likely, doubtless, in all probability, perchance, as likely as not, as like as not

If I were there, why would I use probably?!! I would rather use "Certainly" or "Definitely".

Can you rest now?!! Thank you.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Uyomiya: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
bluebay:

How can God punish his own messenger ? Itโ€™s just like you saying that God Punish Jesus. Are you well at all?

Mohamed is not the messenger of God but a foolish fiction
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Crowdboom(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
There was almost a fight in a bus last week Friday, on my way from Lagos to Ibadan.

As bus started moving, the man started prayer and preaching and song all together for a long period. A man just cautioned him to stop. Na there atack come from diff People.

It almost result to physical attack.

Please, christian should respect privacy of others.
COMMERRCCIAL BUS IS NOT A CHURCH.

This violation is very common among christians.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by ambitiouschap17: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
iLegendd:

You may have a point.

But are you trying to say any man you fear to hurt or any man who hurts you when he likes is a real man while others are not?

If yes, that mean a Yahoo boy who kills a girl that cheats on him is a real man and better than another Yahoo boy who ends the relationship and walks away without harming anyone?
Nah he is right, morality is subjective. Might makes right.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Subonbon(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
SadEast419:
Jesus for don wound dem grin grin
u get the point....
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by odonkoro: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Most religious houses behaves as if they above the law; until something drastic is done to curtail their deafening noise, they will not relent.

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Poleski: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Churches weren't noisy before. They now mount their loudspeakers outside their churches, no more inside, blasting away disturbing neighbours. They learnt this nonsense from their Muslim counterparts.

Muslims now block roads to worship, their mosques aren't enough anymore.

Religious people are pushing the envelope of craziness. When people revolt now, they'll start screaming devil.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Kingson28: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=SadEast419 post=127225647] mumu people, tell pastor adeboye to bring mohbad back to life, or restore mr ibu's leg... Over 10thousand church have been fighting a devil for the past 2000 years but dem no still win. No be juju be that?0

Keep broadcasting your ignorance to the world.
You donโ€™t deserve a reply.
Good night.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by joema443: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
I presume that church must be in Ogun state, especially Sango Ota. A place notorious for noise pollution. And there, both church and mosque are guilty, they act as if they own the air and people's sanity. It's appalling!
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by DDIA: 2:33am On Nov 30, 2023
BXNX:

3 dogs untop how many peeople?
After I witness what dogs can do, I stopped underrating some dogs

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by bluebay(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2023
Uyomiya:

Mohamed is not the messenger of God but a foolish fiction
And why do you think everything in the Bible about Jesus is accurate ? Wonโ€™t you call that a fiction too ?
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by kinkydude: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2023
Noise pollution can be done away with. Religion on one side, conscience on the other. Why not soundproof the church auditorium?๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by AdaAwka1: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Thank you o. I didn't even see it from this perspective. Three dogs will make noise when triggered.

I'm never supporting the church, cos I hate noise, but you can't use a wrong to cancel a wrong.

true
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by AdaAwka1: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gainman:
outside speakers should be stopped. I even see those spending 4hr and above in church as lazy people. Unless they are holding a special program.

you are right about outside speakers. i also believe that churches and mosques should not be built too close to residential homes
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by iSense247: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
topatee:

Tomorrow, when LASEPA come bulldoze your "CHURCH" you go beging cry wolf.
Why should they do that? Why do you think I have a church? What do you mean by crying wolf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.