Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) (31552 Views)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by clefstone(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2023
MohBab II
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Dozman88: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2023
I see it as part of there initiation rituals...he knows all before join the music gang....

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Na for there Portable collect too.
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2023
They won't go and attack politicians and ministers looting and embezzling public funds and making the country hard for the masses
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Allisgud: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2023
Agbadocassava:
What’s Young Duu doing in Nigeria? Instead of him to face his South Korea problem with North Korea, Nigerians will just kidnap him. How can a whole important South Korea figure comes to Nigeria without security?
he came to do a music video with Vladimir putin
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by MisfitHPG: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2023
silvoclaira:
It's dem dem.

They are in the same urchins team
an urchin is more famous and richer than you and your father,you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Smitaro100(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2023
This Is bad.. what music does he sing? E b like celebrities don too plenty wey person no Sabi for dis country o. undecided
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by silvoclaira: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2023
MisfitHPG:
an urchin is more famous and richer than you and your father,you should be ashamed of yourself

Look at this miscreant urchin.

Low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Eraddray(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2023
Agbadocassava:
What’s Young Duu doing in Nigeria? Instead of him to face his South Korea problem with North Korea, Nigerians will just kidnap him. How can a whole important South Korea figure comes to Nigeria without security?
people wey well for this nairaland,Na me and one other person... grin this is person quoted don drink expired agbo grin

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Zeethegreatest: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2023
What's all this again?

Anyways check this out, I have an offer for you.

Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2023
The "Lekki" I read about is described as a residential and fairly commercial district/area for the upper middle class.

Abi another Lekki dey inside this "Lekki"? shocked
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by MisfitHPG: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2023
silvoclaira:

Look at this miscreant urchin.

Low IQ
it's clear to everyone who the dimwitted degenerate is,someone was attacked and injured and the slowpoke in you came up with that trash and you have the guts to say someone has low IQ?a pig is Albert Einstein to you

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Albertone(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by dkidd: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerrard59:
The "Lekki" I read about is described as a residential and fairly commercial district/area for the upper middle class.

Abi another Lekki dey inside this "Lekki"? shocked
Yes na... U no know?
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Sijo01(f): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Unknown gunmen in the East!
Unknown gunboys in Lagos!!
undecided undecided
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by dkidd: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2023
doggedfighter:
They will soon come and say this one has grace.

Lol 🤣 so why u feel say him no get grace

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Ykc2(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2023
Young iduu portable all musicians 😏😏😏music don suffer for naija
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Awon Olori buruku , they have stated again, this how they start with Mohbad.
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by gigabyte13: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2023
Na Dem Dem
If e don cast
Dem go come social media
Make we for carry their matter for head
Yeyebrity nuisance everywhere
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by CJStarz: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Like seriously? Thought he was a Nigerian?
Kindly tell me more
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Mom007(f): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2023
Young duu, zazoo, naira marlian... Nigeria these are your entertainers? Really? are these faces of the society and the best you can offer now? What a shame! And we wonder why the whole society is decending into anarchy! undecided
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Decarbonisation: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2023
see as him lips be like fuku way don soak ayamase stew! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by silvoclaira: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
MisfitHPG:
it's clear to everyone who the dimwitted degenerate is,someone was attacked and injured and the slowpoke in you came up with that trash and you have the guts to say someone has low IQ?a pig is Albert Einstein to you

You are a "misfit" for you to even have my moniker mentioned you urchin
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Offkey: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please 🙏 God.we have not gotten over mohbad case and now this.i pray nothing like that ever happens again.i can't pray for that to happen to anybody el,even my enemy cry
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by MisfitHPG: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
silvoclaira:

You are a "misfit" for you to even have my moniker mentioned you urchin
bitch ass nigga,there is no coming back from that...cut your shame and run along
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by ifechiluru892: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wetin u do? Did you collect their girlfriend? Guy be careful of the environment u leave ooo.Wetin u do? Did you collect their girlfriend? Guy be careful of the environment u leave ooo....
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by izubext007: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Another mohbad in the making
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by TotoIsGud4boy: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... This by fire and force Celebrity again. undecided

Is this how desperate you all have become just to blow?!!

That's how the other one "killed" himself in order to boost album sales, which later backfired.

You are either talented and cut out for the music industry, or you are not.

Nigerians... Stop making idiots famous. Haba!!! undecided
You always type Rubbish to post smh 🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

You always type Rubbish to post smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

...And you always quote and mention people who post rubbish?!!

You don't have anything meaningful going on in your pedestrian life?!! SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking / Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years / Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.