Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint (1737 Views)

Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by DatoDatuk: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2023
Viral video of a soldier giving 2boys a haircut at a checkpoint recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdkKPbMEAWQ
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by TemplarLandry: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2023
This is criminal.
Shame on these unprofessional soldiers.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This is criminal.
Shame on these unprofessional soldiers.
For the first time, I want to disagree with you on this. There has to be some level of sanity in the society. When you see some type of haircut some people wear ehn, you go just weak. Kudos to the Army. All these miscreants must have sense by fire by force
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Haveyoueatentod: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
In a sane country those soldiers will be sued to court for human rights abuses

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Haveyoueatentod: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Helgreenluv:

For the first time, I want to disagree with you on this. There has to be some level of sanity in the society. When you see some type of haircut some people wear ehn, you go just weak. Kudos to the Army. All these miscreants must have sense by fire by force
is it by haircut what about your politicians with decent haircut that have plunged Nigeria into this economic hardship through embezzlement.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
is it by haircut what about your politicians with decent haircut that have plunged Nigeria into this economic hardship through embezzlement.
You can go and deal with the soldiers if you are pained. This happened in the North and I want to believe that you are not from the North. The North is one place in Nigeria that still have core and moral values. All these Gangstar haircuts are frowned at in the North especially when you are a northerner. Please stop crying more than the bereaved. Don't take Panadol for someone else's headache
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by BadBradley: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Helgreenluv:

bastard ape.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by mysticwarrior(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Please I would appreciate it if you answer my question simply by yes or no, is barbing of hair also part of the duty of Nigerian soldiers?

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Akoasi: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Helgreenluv:

it not in your place to dictate what their hair should look like ? Freedom is fundamental.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2023
Akoasi:
it not in your place to dictate what their hair should look like ? Freedom is fundamental.
Freedom fighter, I greet you. Abeg come let me take you to the soldiers so you can say this to them
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Please I would appreciate it if you answer my question simply by yes or no, is barbing of hair also part of the duty of Nigerian soldiers?
Please come let's go and ask them. I can take you to where the soldiers are so that you can ask them this question. They'll gladly give you an answer. I'm not a military personnel so I can't answer your question
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2023
BadBradley:
bastard ape.
Is that your father's name? Oh! That's interesting. My regards to the bastard ape you call a father
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by BadBradley: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Is that your father's name? Oh! That's interesting. My regards to the bastard ape you call a father
criminal breed from a deadbeat dad and a bald mom with coc.k craving disorder (CCD)

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2023
BadBradley:
criminal breed from a deadbeat dad and a bald mom with coc.k craving disorder (CCD)
Your mama na olosho for Ojuelegba bridge. I know her well. Ask your sister about me. Na me run her last week. I had to ask her why she's doing olosho business because she's too beautiful for such but she told me that she's the bread winner of the family. I shook my head in pity and gave her x3 of what I was supposed to pay her. One way or the other, you have benefitted from my kind gesture. Na from the money I pay your sister na him you dem dey feed you with. How can you be completely useless to this extent? Lazy man go and look for work and stop making you innocent sister go through hell just to put food on the table for you and your family.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by BadBradley: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Your mama na olosho for Ojuelegba bridge. I know her well. Ask your sister about me. Na me run her last week. I had to ask her why she's doing olosho business because she's too beautiful for such but she told me that she's the bread winner of the family. I shook my head in pity and gave her x3 of what I was supposed to pay her. One way or the other, you have benefitted from my kind gesture. Na from the money I pay your sister na him you dem dey feed you with. How can you be completely useless to this extent? Lazy man go and look for work and stop making you innocent sister go through hell just to put food on the table for you and your family.
your mama is mixture of ho and low. Heard her clitz is bigger than her brain mass grin grin cheesy cheesy

By the way didn't read your lamentations but I saw the weak meme you displayed as consolation.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
BadBradley:
your mama is mixture of ho and low. Heard her clitz is bigger than her brain mass grin grin cheesy cheesy

By the way didn't read your lamentations but I saw the weak meme you displayed as consolation.
I will continue to help your miserable family by knacking your sister akpako. She will be coming over later. This weekend go good for you and your family members. Una go chop chicken or fish. I will do her well as usual. Your mama dey call me say she wan come too. Abeg she don expire. I don't egg rotten egg.
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Ananymaz: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You can go and deal with the soldiers if you are pained. This happened in the North and I want to believe that you are not from the North. The North is one place in Nigeria that still have core and moral values. All these Gangstar haircuts are frowned at in the North especially when you are a northerner. Please stop crying more than the bereaved. Don't take Panadol for someone else's headache

Please bro is cutting of the hair applicable to a everyone including non northerners That lives in the north or only the northerners.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ananymaz:

Please bro is cutting of the hair applicable to a everyone including non northerners That lives in the north or only the northerners.
Let me be honest with you. My answer will be bias because I am actually in support of cutting the hair of these guys.
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by BadBradley: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I will continue to help your miserable family by knacking your sister akpako. She will be coming over later. This weekend go good for you and your family members. Una go chop chicken or fish. I will do her well as usual. Your mama dey call me say she wan come too. Abeg she don expire. I don't egg rotten egg.
your lines are as weak as your father's bed games.

Your mother is a walking encyclopedia of STDs grin grin grin if the floxy bitch was a Nairalander she would spread chlamydia by quote.

Heard the trollope went balls deed with your dad without exchanging first names hence you bear your mother's father's name.

Bloody troll apprentice.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2023
BadBradley:
your lines are as weak as your father's bed games.

Your mother is a walking encyclopedia of STDs grin grin grin if the floxy bitch was a Nairalander she would spread chlamydia by quote.

Heard the trollope went balls deed with your dad without exchanging first names hence you bear your mother's father's name.

Bloody troll apprentice.
Keep trying to console yourself useless mofo. Your sister is on my bed right now. You wish you could interrupt the sweet moment that we are having but it ain't possible. Na hunger go fire you and your miserable family. If you are pained, use this to do the needful. Ewu Somalia

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by SAMBARRY: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:

thank you for this.i am from the south west but I always admire the northern culture and value system.the way they place value on family, religion and honour for elders and leaders is something I find so attractive.their lifestyle is generally moderate and modest.

When they have love for something they will defend it with the whole of their life and it's really something worth emulating.

It's this over excessiveness, loudness and anything goes behaviour that has put the south where it is

I have met a lot of northern people come down to the South and one of them happened to be my boss.his simplicity and peaceful disposition is still something I respect about him till today.

However what I realised is that if you view the North based on media tales of the north, they'll make you hate north until you go there yourself and meet enlightened Northerns or read the Sharia that's when you will understand why they uphold Sharia.
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by BadBradley: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Keep trying to console yourself useless mofo. Your sister is on my bed right now. You wish you could interrupt the sweet moment that we are having but it ain't possible. Na hunger go fire you and your miserable family. If you are pained, use this to do the needful. Ewu Somalia
grin grin cheesy you done dey feel am.

Your mother is the gulliani Buffon of your village, standing in the rain catching random dicks until your worthless father forced her into retirement by planting you inside her cool
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2023
SAMBARRY:
thank you for this.i am from the south west but I always admire the northern culture and value system.the way they place value on family, religion and honour for elders and leaders is something I find so attractive.their lifestyle is generally moderate and modest.

When they have love for something they will defend it with the whole of their life and it's really something worth emulating.

It's this over excessiveness, loudness and anything goes behaviour that has put the south where it is

I have met a lot of northern people come down to the South and one of them happened to be my boss.his simplicity and peaceful disposition is still something I respect about him till today.

However what I realised is that if you view the North based on media tales of the north, they'll make you hate north until you go there yourself and meet enlightened Northerns or read the Sharia that's when you will understand why they uphold Sharia.

You are absolutely right Bro. The only problem with some of the Northerners is religion fanatism. Asides that, you can't help but admire their lifestyle

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by youngrichnigga: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I beg to disagree, North's moral and values only works when you're a lowly citizen; you want to tell the likes of Abacha, Babangida, Gandollar, sorry Ganduje etc about morals or they're proponents of the same undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2023
youngrichnigga:
I beg to disagree, North's moral and values only works when you're a lowly citizen; you want to tell the likes of Abacha, Babangida, Gandollar, sorry Ganduje etc about morals or they're proponents of the same undecided undecided undecided undecided
You are not being fair in your judgement. Everyone can't be good. No matter how good a region is, you'll definitely find bad eggs. I have travelled to every region in Nigeria and I can authentically tell you that the North stands out. They are always their brothers keeper. I remember when I travelled to Delta state and Anambra state because I was a stranger and I was looking for directions, the bike men took advantage of me. The one that I'll never forget was when a biker charged me 1,800 to an area that was supposed to be 150. He kept doing merry-go-round with me and because I was a stranger I didn't know. It happened to me in Delta state, Lagos, Ibadan and Osun and imo state, Edo, Rivers state and so many other states too. But such nonsense doesn't happen in the North. A Northerner will never exploit or take advantage of a stranger like that irrespective of his tribe or religion. When it comes to morals and core values, you have to give it to the North. This is an undisputable fact bro

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by SourYoghurt: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
DatoDatuk:

This fool barbing someone's hair was a known thief before they pushed him into the Army.

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Swiftgrp: 2:27am On Dec 16, 2023
DatoDatuk:

lipsrsealed
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by BigIyanga: 5:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Boko haram, banditry, kidnapping, codeine na moral values lol

Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Mandela27: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2023
Now na army dey reign,only this week alone,one don stab person for Bonny island,one again don stab person for Anambra,and now this.
When civilians start,e go turn something else,make una continue
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by youngberry001(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This is criminal. Shame on these unprofessional soldiers.
weldon man!!

#military
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Fujiyama: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2023

A pity.

If this video is genuine (and from all indications it appears to be so) then it is just one more example of how this army has lost its way.

Giving civilians forced haircuts is not army work. This army has left its core function and is involved in all sorts of things nowadays.

We have very serious security problems in Zamfara, Borno, Kogi, Imo, Anambra, Benue etc. Instead of getting to work to fix these problems, soldiers are now moonlighting as auxiliary barbers.

Its a shame, really.
Re: Viral Video Of A Soldier Giving 2boys A Haircut At A Checkpoint by Helgreenluv(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

Boko haram, banditry, kidnapping, codeine na moral values lol
What is this ozuor saying sef? Ewu Somalia go and sit down. Na me and your papa supposed dey argue. I don't argue with indomie generation children.

$44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Who Killed Our Beloved Tola Spiff? - Family Members / See Where Hausa Traders Relocated To After Mile12 Fight... PIC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80