Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint (50277 Views)

Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Policemen Abandon Mission To Start Sweeping Bushes In Nekede, Imo State / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by GistMore1: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Delta State policemen abandon all the bribes they’ve collected at a checkpoint along the Eku-Abraka Road, upon sighting XSquard operatives.

Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVCXQXMcis

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2mJ6yjnYJ9

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/policemen-abandon-all-the-bribes-theyve-collected-at-a-checkpoint-in-delta

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by GistMore1: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2019

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by majamajic(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by GavelSlam: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Make we know where dem dey keep am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by nofuckz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Same same.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by GistMore1: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by dododawa1: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
funny country

1 Like

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Abfinest007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
this is how they forget eir senses at home and will be terrorisin innocenti

3 Likes

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by loadedvibes: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
They see wetin big pass them
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by adecz: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin

Welfare, not bribe!!

Yet, Gandollar of Kano is a
free man & reelected?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by momodub: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Na so grin
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
lol.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by SamOyovwi: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Which one be XSquard again E be like say these ones nor dey thief o

38 Likes

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by VillageHead: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Make God do am make e dey happen like dis!
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by moscobabs(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
H
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Ogaga87(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yahoo yahoo police dey run

Laugh cannot come and kill me..

I guess they ran for their life thinking they @FSARS are criminals.. But that's what they are na

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by seunmohmoh(f): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
All of them are thieves.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by horlarwereleh(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wat sort of stupid report is this?
No details, no explanation, not even reasons for the doing so!!!
Blogging is not for you Op, its nt ya way atal!!!
Go change job!!!
Jst move smtin directly frm IG and gbam!!! U don dump am here!!!
Ohhh, nairaland is a refuse dump!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Sirnuel: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Am I the only that does not understand what is happening in the video??
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by seunmohmoh(f): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is how they forget eir senses at home and will be terrorisin innocenti
Come again
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Kennitrust(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Someone with the inside knowledge of the Nigeria police, should enlighten me on this issue that I have been wondering about for a very long time.

Please, is the mayor job of the Nigeria police force on the highway is to collect money from motorist because they did it as a legal job? They don't mind delaying you to their satisfaction if you can't meet their demand on the highway. Is this the real reasons these guys are send on the highway? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by straighttalk(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
I can't believe that.

I would Rather believe, they could not pack everything they realized for the day. So they left some. Nigerian police I know will prefer to die than to leave the money behind.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by dheaven: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
They should refund the loot to the community chief.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Maldini212(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Afonja Police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by permit(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
The best only way to stop police from extorting drivers is to use voodoo on them, so there for I employ all Yahoo boys to come together with their juju command these criminals to be always forgetful of the extorted money and thank me later grin grin
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by ppreye(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
You need to hear how uncouth and bittered those eku and urhonigbe police squad are. Always asking stupid questions and reeking of cheap alcohol...The real Ogogoro squad grin when the police needs policing.

Please call for amazing power banks for your TV, electronics and one fan that could last up to 12 hours
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Gosj01(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lol...Thief collect am, thief carry am!

Anyways, I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by bamasite(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hehehehhehe
Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by solmusdesigns: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin

very funny, thank God we now have Ministry of Police Affiars, them go use police people shine well well.. i wish they gave Aregbesola that ministry

Re: Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint by Olanipekun1: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

very funny, thank God we now have ministry of police affiars

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) / Car, Laptops, ‘juju’ Recovered As Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Ibadan. Photo / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.