Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,841 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 (11980 Views)

Miss Nigeria 2011 Is Feyijimi Sodipo / Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma / Mr Nigeria 2011: Meet The 18 Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by ak47mann(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
the guy carry hard bodyoo shocked he looks like those truck pushers for market.
Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by yme1(f): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked that guy is fugly o angry
Even his body does not correspond and everything about him misses the WOW factor
Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by tpia5: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
i've asked the op to provide photos of him with his shirt on?
Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by Fancier(f): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
tpia@:

i've asked the op to provide photos of him with his shirt on?

grin grin grin grin I still cant wait to see him with his clothes on, or is it that the money he won wont avoid to buy a pair of shirt and trousers 8 shocked shocked
Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
Is this athe best we could come up with? We just keep making this country the laughing stock of the world. Mr Nigeria ko Mr Carpenter ni.
Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by Guardian(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
nice.one:

why do people love painting any thing Nigeria  black. did the previous winners of the Mr Nigeria pageant did badly in the world stage? for your info Ikenna Brian okwara the Ist niaja rep made it to the semis in the world stage in 2007 while Kenneth okoli, the second niaja rep was the second runners up in 2010. so what da fuss about. Atleast at this stage, with their experience they know the demands of the competition in the world stage. the competition is not all about how cute, how macho, how prominent your packs are but also includes how intelligent, how smart, how well you carry yourself, how composed, how strong you can be in a physical exercise etc. all these are the essential ingredient of a  real mr.

though Bakare may not be as eye catching as his two predecessors, but let just give him a chance. nobody knows what may happen in the world stage. 

E be like say you dey VEX ooh. I gree the predecessors try BUT when a thing is black we MUST call it BLACK aaaaaaah.

What's your say on the female pageant. Since Agbani. Any show ?
Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by airmark(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
y me:

shocked shocked shocked that guy is fugly o angry
Even his body does not correspond and everything about him misses the WOW factor

Let's see your picture and your man's. Most fugly ladies make similar comments like yours. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^ I taya o.

Naija wey full with wowo people so. Na di same go wan dey stroke anotha person looks. grin
Re: Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 by Istillfuckyou: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

That's so harsh from u. Your husband must be more handsome than Ikenna or equal, to say such. shocked shocked shocked
postin a man's pix lipsrsealed fagg!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Miss Earth, Miss World And Miss Universe? / Hot New Female Sneakers Now Available!!! / Price from 4k Top quality Trendy clothing at lowest price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.