Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot (403 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old / Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by voiceoftheupcom: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
โ€œTelling the world I was alive when my family was not sure about my situation is uncalled forโ€ โ€” Oladips fires at Qdot

Nigerian rapper, Oladips has called out his fellow colleague, Qdot for coming online to announce that he was alive when his family wasnโ€™t certain about his situation.

Only recently, the musician was rumored to be dead but Qdot had debunked it on his Instagram page.

Since then, Oladips revealed he is still alive while claiming he had been through a lot and would share the details with the public as soon as he felt better.

He dragged Qdot for debunking his death, more so because they did not have any conversation since the 2nd of January, 2022 but he made it seem like he had just gotten off the phone with him.

Nigerian Rapper, Oladips.

Oladips lamented the fact that anything could have happened because he went through a lot. He claims to have proof and promises to tell the story in full.

He also addressed the man who posted that he was eating Turkey and rice, alongside a video of both of them hugging.

According to him, the video was made over two years ago and he would teach the young man a lesson for making it look like he pranked Nigerians about his death.

https://edocelebrities.com/telling-the-world-i-was-alive-when-my-family-was-not-sure-about-my-situation-is-uncalled-for-oladips-fires-at-qdot/

mynd44, Nlfpmod

Re: Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by TemplarLandry: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
cool
Re: Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
voiceoftheupcom:
โ€œTelling the world I was alive when my family was not sure about my situation is uncalled forโ€ โ€” Oladips fires at Qdot

Nigerian rapper, Oladips has called out his fellow colleague, Qdot for coming online to announce that he was alive when his family wasnโ€™t certain about his situation.

Only recently, the musician was rumored to be dead but Qdot had debunked it on his Instagram page.

Since then, Oladips revealed he is still alive while claiming he had been through a lot and would share the details with the public as soon as he felt better.

He dragged Qdot for debunking his death, more so because they did not have any conversation since the 2nd of January, 2022 but he made it seem like he had just gotten off the phone with him.

Nigerian Rapper, Oladips.

Oladips lamented the fact that anything could have happened because he went through a lot. He claims to have proof and promises to tell the story in full.

He also addressed the man who posted that he was eating Turkey and rice, alongside a video of both of them hugging.

According to him, the video was made over two years ago and he would teach the young man a lesson for making it look like he pranked Nigerians about his death.

https://edocelebrities.com/telling-the-world-i-was-alive-when-my-family-was-not-sure-about-my-situation-is-uncalled-for-oladips-fires-at-qdot/

mynd44, Nlfpmod
Dead man came alive to fight war!
Re: Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by We4all: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
In conclusion, you die abi you no die?

1 Like

Re: Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by illicit(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Oga go sit down....

1 Like

Re: Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by kestolove95(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Late Oladips talking
Re: Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by voiceoftheupcom: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2023
haaa
kestolove95:
Late Oladips talking
Re: Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by shadrach77: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2023
kestolove95:
Late Oladips talking
grin grin grin
But seriously the guy is a comedian. Why blame people who wanted you alive? I think he didn't consult his friends before playing the prank so they casted him by revealing he was alive earlier than he wanted. He probably wanted the prank to last for about a week grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telling The World I Was Alive Wen My Family Was Not Sure - Oladips Fires At Qdot by Thatedoboy98: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2023
You don die be say you don dieโ€ฆde play

(1) (Reply)

Asake Gifts N5M To Ailing Policewoman In Viral โ€˜epp Meโ€™ Clip. / How Ironic- / Linda Ikeji Is Give Away N1million This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.