Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports (21237 Views)

All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / FAAN Bans Uber, Bolt And Others From Lagos Airport, Places Heavy Fine / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by jubrilELsudan: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2023
THEY MUST BANS DIA WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE FIRST

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Papayaayasager(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Ghana need to ban Nigeria must go bag too.
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by symbianDON(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2023
FAAN did NOT ban ghana-must-go bags! Ethiopian Airlines stopped passengers bringing ghana-must go bags on their flights unless properly cargoed in cardboard cases. The MOD should correct the misleading title of the thread as it is false information.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by RepoMan007: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2023
Too much ukodo and sapele water?

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by gadgethead: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Misplaced priorities. Hunger and poverty is ravaging the land and na Ghana must go bag be federal government problem nau...

Lol...I am sure you will be the first person to go on twitter to complain if your flight is delayed or your luggage does not arrive with your flight.
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Lyrics269: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2023
Na ghana must go bag be their problem

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by xjiggy: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Them dey craze. Ghana must go wey dem dey use for even US and Europe, e reach our turn now excuse don full ground. Bastards

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by janvier27(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That bags reeks of poverty

The smell of poverty that hovers around that bag is second to non

No sir!

Damm nigggas can find it useful for various purposes
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Brushstrokes20: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2023
# much ado about nothing!👀
# making a mountain out of a mole hill
# GROSSLY MISPLACED PRIORITY 💯

# A million and one problems confronting the shyyythole and GHANA MUST GO ain't one!

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by lomprico(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2023
englishmart:
If you can afford a flight ticket, you shouldn't have anything to do with that rubbish bag

It's not rubbish! It's useful for those carrying food stuff. Mind you even oyibo people use it.
FAAN is just looking for a way to tax passengers extra for carrying that bag. The conveyor belt excuse is bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by NwokoloOwa: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2023
englishmart:
If you can afford a flight ticket, you shouldn't have anything to do with that rubbish bag

smiley smiley smiley. Calm down naa

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by FLYFIRE(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Ipobpigs2:
Is it because the bag is the common package for drugs at the airport? It will seriously affect FLATS.
Noooo, drugs don't go in cheap bags, its hUman parts from the BrownRufYeloBa region that are mostly put in that bag
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Lifestone(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nigerian authorities doing everything to punish the poor.

How will I travel next week?

Chai.
Bro, try and read before making comments. Aside I don't consider those traveling on International flights as poor.
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
After all, most of the Ghanaians don go.

The ugly history of Africa’s most famous bag

President Shehu Shagari issued an executive order in January 1983 compelling illegal aliens to leave the nation or risk being arrested. Shagari's decree resulted in the deportation of almost two million migrants, one million of whom were citizens of Ghana.

And the cheapest bags they could find to hurry out were the sacks, hence, the name, “Ghana must Go”

Was it shagari or buhari?
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by enemyofprogress: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2023
See wickedness. Dem wan spoil somebody's business
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by pcagbaji(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Bahamas95:
I always wonder how travellers are able to use that bag, I don't like it from day one because it's not strong.

You go dey carry bag like egg make handle nor cut, useless bag.
There is an updated version, u need to see it, very strong can withstand reasonable amount of stress
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by enemyofprogress: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
After all, most of the Ghanaians don go.

The ugly history of Africa’s most famous bag

President Shehu Shagari issued an executive order in January 1983 compelling illegal aliens to leave the nation or risk being arrested. Shagari's decree resulted in the deportation of almost two million migrants, one million of whom were citizens of Ghana.

And the cheapest bags they could find to hurry out were the sacks, hence, the name, “Ghana must Go”
we fok Ghanaians tired dat time. Omo those people sabi fok pass Nigerian girls and they're not expenses to maintain

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by xjiggy: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I guess these celebrities are poor

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Blackdisciple(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2023
So Ghana is no more going again grin grin
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by kevoh(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2023
The Ghana Must Go bags weigh less than regular boxes making passengers avoid paying unnecessary fees for extra baggage,

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Nwaotu10(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

grin grin
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by abdeefggh: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2023
englishmart:

If you have been to airport, you will realize that is what most people use, especially the white ones

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Cmanforall: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Pepper body dey worry federal government self ,na bag wey them like them go buy with their money nau.abeg leave them o,abi is it your Ghana must go bag 🤣
They are easily torn and customers cam claim damages or the content of the bag soils other passengers luggage
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Guyman01:
At least the price of the material will reduce for Amaka and Funke planning to sew it as Christmas clothes grin

Abeg make we dey try calm down for this country, everyone just para anyhow.

[b]Tinubu announced budget and people no even send the budget, its like we have given up on serious issues in this country, [/b]Ghana Must Go bag is the least of the country's problems.

They should replace the weak conveyor belts at the airports with stronger ones and leave our GMG bag alone

If you have not given up on Nigeria, then I'd like to learn from your kind of hopefulness.
Do you notice what's happening in the judiciary? The ruling party is fighting hard to weaken the opposition for the sake of 2027. The judiciary is no longer the masses' hope. No activists in Nigeria anymore, not even femi falana. The legislature through Akpabio is not ready to engage the executive in any way. Gosh!

I wish I can hate Satan more than I hate this country.
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2023
Guyman01:
At least the price of the material will reduce for Amaka and Funke planning to sew it as Christmas clothes grin

Abeg make we dey try calm down for this country, everyone just para anyhow.

Tinubu announced budget and people no even send the budget, its like we have given up on serious issues in this country Ghana Must Go bag is the least of the country's problems.

They should replace the weak conveyor belts at the airports with stronger ones and leave our GMG bag alone

If you have not given up on Nigeria, then I'd like to learn from your kind of hopefulness.
Do you notice what's happening in the judiciary? The ruling party is fighting hard to weaken the opposition for the sake of 2027. The judiciary is no longer the masses' hope. No activists in Nigeria anymore, not even femi falana. The legislature through Akpabio is not ready to engage the executive in any way. Gosh!

I wish I can hate Satan more than I hate this country.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by ufuosman(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2023
Na wa
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Bahamas95(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2023
pcagbaji:

There is an updated version, u need to see it, very strong can withstand reasonable amount of stress
Ok, I didn't know it has been upgraded.

I swore never to use that bag after it embarrassed my aunty when we were traveling some years back......Na wrapper she take support the ministry till we reach our destination. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Ishilove: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2023
aieromon:
Article is misleading.

Ethiopian Airlines and not FAAN has prohibited the use of the bags on their flights effective 25 November 2023.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2023/11/ethiopian-airlines-ban-use-of-ghana-must-gio-bags-on-flights/
Oh dear ... So Leadership copied and pasted without proper verification?? 😐

1 Like

Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by 82man: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Is that Nigeria problems or solution to Hunger and affiliations
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 "seriously affect the flat headed ones". 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣

Ipobpigs2:
Is it because the bag is the common package for drugs at the airport? It will seriously affect FLATS.
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by MICVOCT(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2023
englishmart:

Well said!

MICVOCT
Re: FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports by Sensiblerealist: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2023
E mean say you fit be indomie generation or gen Z be that. Na Nigeria happen to the real Ghana must go bags. The bag strong pass some duffel bags in those days. But you know say quality for Naija dey decrease pass economic contractions

Bahamas95:
I always wonder how travellers are able to use that bag, I don't like it from day one because it's not strong.

You go dey carry bag like egg make handle nor cut, useless bag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank / Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.