Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Am I Wrong Or Right - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am I Wrong Or Right (112 Views)

Was I Wrong? / Do You Think Of Time As Proceeding Left To Right Or Right To Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong Or Right by TechToyin(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
I saw a script writing job offer on nairaland. I messaged the guy and he gave a script to write.

It was 5500 words and the agreement was #1.5 per word. I sent him the script and promised to go through it.

3 days later he sent me another job to do , even though he had not paid for the previous job.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet up with the deadline. I explained things to him and he was not happy.

This morning I asked for the payment of the job I did and his response was "The work wey you spoil, use am do payment".

Am I still in the right to ask for my payment,?

If yes what is the way forward?
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right by 1TrippleCee: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
That is how they behave. That employer is a wicked human being that lacks empathy

Does your number end with 6111?

(1) (Reply)

Auxilliary Nursing / Content Creators Recruitment. / The 134th China Import And Export Fair (canton Fair)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.