Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? (1662 Views)

Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US / The Traitors Of Christianity / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

Explain how he heard things in your so called grave
2Cor 12:4
4 and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter.
If it is a place of inactivity, explain!

He heard it from Jesus BEFORE his execution that's the last word he took to the grave which no human could utter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He heard it from Jesus BEFORE his execution that's the last word he took to the grave which no human could utter!
The Spirit of Islam is disturbing you Liar!
Only the Truth sets free!
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

Did Paul say that the person in question heard something WHILE IN THE GRAVE?
Or he heard it as his take home to the grave?

Just delete or format Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 in your copy of the Bible and don't forget to correct Paul who said:

"All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness" 2Timothy 3:16

Please let him know that Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 wasn't inspired so we can't learn from it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Did Paul say that the person in question heard something WHILE IN THE GRAVE?
Or he heard it as his take home to the grave?

Just delete or format Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 in your copy of the Bible and don't forget to correct Paul who said:

"All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness" 2Timothy 3:16

Please let him know that Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 wasn't inspired so we can't learn from it! cheesy
Paul never mentioned the grave he mentioned third heaven

2Cor 12:2-4:
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows; ) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows; ) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

You saw the word Third Heaven
You saw the word Paradise

To you, it meant Hades, Grave and Hell.

You are a big Liar like Mohammed the antichrist!
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

Paul never mentioned the grave he mentioned third heaven
2Cor 12:2-4:
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows; ) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows; ) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

You saw the word Third Heaven
You saw the word Paradise
To you, it meant Hades, Grave and Hell.
You are a big Liar like Mohammed the antichrist!

So the word third heaven sounds literal to you shey? cheesy

Well Muhammad is not the antichrist because he never declared Christ as his Lord it's religionists claiming Christ is Lord but not ready to obey his words that are Antichrists.

According to the Bible they existed centuries before Muhammad was born:

Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared, from which fact we know that it is the last hour. 1John 2:18

So Muhammad born almost 500 years later can't be the antichrist! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So the word third heaven sounds literal to you shey? cheesy

Well Muhammad is not the antichrist because he never declared Christ as his Lord it's religionists claiming Christ is Lord but not ready to obey his words that are Antichrists.

According to the Bible they existed centuries before Muhammad was born:

Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared, from which fact we know that it is the last hour. 1John 2:18

So Muhammad born almost 500 years later can't be the antichrist! cheesy
But Hell and Grave is literal!?

Speak to the scripture rather than fixing your doctrine on the scripture
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by mhmsadyq(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

Wetin concern Islam with your greek bible translations?
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
mhmsadyq:

Wetin concern Islam with your greek bible translations?
No be you I addressed o. Na one liar using Islamic Taqqiya to interpret bible
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

But Hell and Grave is literal!?
Speak to the scripture rather than fixing your doctrine on the scripture

You should have said from the beginning that you're fighting for your Hellfire doctrine nah! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by FxMasterz: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Explore2xmore:

If we look at the language here like that in Isaiah 48:10 states, "I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction." This language suggests that the purpose of the refining fire is to purify and renew, not to condemn and destroy.

The book of Malachi is primarily concerned with addressing the corrupt practices of the Israelites and calling them to repentance. The dreadful day is presented as a consequence of their actions, but it is also portrayed as a potential turning point for the people.

The Fuller's fire, the refining fire, the spirit of burning, etc are all judgements in the sense of chastisements. God's hands are heavy upon His children whenever they go wayward but His chastisements are all in love. To call back into order, those that are going astray.

The dreadful and terrible day is the day of judgement. Quiet different from the occasional chastisements. It's a day when all, young and old, man and woman would stand before the fiery judgement of the Lord God Almighty. It's going to be a dreadful day. That's what Malachi 4 was talking about.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You should have said from the beginning that you're fighting for your Hellfire doctrine nah! cheesy
You were the one who said that the experience of Paul was Hell, Grave or Hades: rather than the third heaven as stated and not me.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

You were the one who said that the experience of Paul was Hell, Grave or Hades: rather than the third heaven as stated and not me.

Third heaven means what exactly to you? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Third heaven means what exactly to you? smiley
Somewhere in heaven!
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're just agitating in vain because:

"There are many things not recorded in your bible" ~ bobestman wink
Guy come to me and i will teach you many things you don't know in that book. The organisation teaching you are empty and know nothing
What i said that you keep reposting is in the bible and their is nothing wrong with it. I gave you a verse on that. Many know that their are other books not in it. Many things were copied from ancient sources. The messiah was against the powers that rule in his time. They control everything and change anything that is against them. The messiah said things against them that they removed. Your new testament was written under Roman supervision. They added and removed from the book

So not everything you read is accurate. You need to be guided by the spirit of God and what is revealed to you. That is knowledge! Your organisation is a dead one. They don't see, hear, dreams, visions etc they just believe. Fools
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30am On Dec 06, 2023
TenQ:

Somewhere in heaven!

Well it simply means favour from God so those going there are not existing anywhere but their resurrection is certain because God kept them away from not experiencing all the bad things evildoers will do.

Enoch was the first to be shown this favour! Genesis 5:24
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34am On Dec 06, 2023
bobestman:

Guy come to me and i will teach you many things you don't know in that book. The organisation teaching you are empty and know nothing
What i said that you keep reposting is in the bible and their is nothing wrong with it. I gave you a verse on that. Many know that their are other books not in it. Many things were copied from ancient sources. The messiah was against the powers that rule in his time. They control everything and change anything that is against them. The messiah said things against them that they removed. Your new testament was written under Roman supervision. They added and removed from the book
So not everything you read is accurate. You need to be guided by the spirit of God and what is revealed to you. That is knowledge! Your organisation is a dead one. They don't see, hear, dreams, visions etc they just believe. Fools

You can't teach me because i only believe in the Bible but since you said:
"There are many things not recorded in your bible"
I will keep what i know you too should keep what you know!wink
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well it simply means favour from God so those going there are not existing anywhere but their resurrection is certain because God kept them away from not experiencing all the bad things evildoers will do.

Enoch was the first to be shown this favour! Genesis 5:24
Its no more grave, hell or Hades!?
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2023
TenQ:

Its no more grave, hell or Hades!?

Hell Grave or Hades means a place of inactivity front where the dead will be called out {Job 14:13-15} but Gehenna {Lake of Fire} symbolizes a condition where those in it will never be remembered! Psalms 9:17

Now the RIGHTEOUS servants of God are in a sense caught up to the third heaven because their names are already in God's memory book as RIGHTEOUS ONES that's the import of what you read not that any human will go to heaven where God never purposed for man to live! Psalms 115:16
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hell Grave or Hades means a place of inactivity front where the dead will be called out {Job 14:13-15} but Gehenna {Lake of Fire} symbolizes a condition where those in it will never be remembered! Psalms 9:17

Now the RIGHTEOUS servants of God are in a sense caught up to the third heaven because their names are already in God's memory book as RIGHTEOUS ONES that's the import of what you read not that any human will go to heaven where God never purposed for man to live! Psalms 115:16
Is the third heaven no more grave, Hades and hell?
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
TenQ:

Is the third heaven no more grave, Hades and hell?
It is!

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It is!
The third heaven is under the ground!?

Good night
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52am On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

The third heaven is under the ground!?
Good night

Read Revelations 20:13
And the SEA gave up the dead in it, and DEATH and the GRAVE gave up the dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds.

Sea
Death
Grave
Are they all the same condition? smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Read Revelations 20:13
And the SEA gave up the dead in it, and DEATH and the GRAVE gave up the dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds.

Sea
Death
Grave
Are they all the same condition? smiley

All in the third heaven!?
SMH!
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05am On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

All in the third heaven!?
SMH!

Sea is physical
Death is physical
Grave is not physical because many people's graves are not known till today yet they're in God's Memory book e.g. Moses
So people in such conditions are highly favoured: They are in the third heaven

That's why during the transfiguration Jesus was seen talking to Moses and Elijah both are dead but because they're highly favoured we can say they're in the third heaven just like the thief Jesus assured of Paradise! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sea is physical
Death is physical
Grave is not physical because many people's graves are not known till today yet they're in God's Memory book e.g. Moses
So people in such conditions are highly favoured: They are in the third heaven

That's why during the transfiguration Jesus was seen talking to Moses and Elijah both are dead but because they're highly favoured we can say they're in the third heaven just like the thief Jesus assured of Paradise! smiley
The grave is not physical : it must be invisible!
SMH!!
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

The grave is not physical : it must be invisible!
SMH!!
Where is the grave of Moses?
You people just think the word GRAVE literally means the common graveyards you see around you.
For your information the word Sheol, Hades and Hell means the land of the dead and it doesn't necessarily mean the common graveyards but the memories of all those who are dead.
Enoch, Moses, Elijah are all in their graves but do you know where they are buried?
NO!
They are simply in God's memory book: Third heaven!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You can't teach me because i only believe in the Bible but since you said: "There are many things not recorded in your bible" I will keep what i know you too should keep what you know!wink
Very well but know that you and your organisation know nothing
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2023
bobestman:

Very well but know that you and your organisation know nothing

We are making use of what we know for now! wink
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MrPRevailer(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28
Templee333:
our ancestors who had no bible or heard about Jesus knew better than a modern christian. Was Jesus not the 2nd Adam? Was John the baptist not Elijah?

Jesus being called 2nd Adam is a metaphor.

Did Elijah die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hell Past, Hell Present; Which Do You Prefer? / The Wicked Husbandmen / Islam Vs Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.