Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico (16459 Views)

Mexico Returns Ancient Yoruba Bronze Sculpture To Nigeria / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Live Pictures From The African Drum Festival, Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by naaija: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2023
The Africa Center Mexico is an initiative by Onyeka Nwelue.

The Africa Center will serve as a center for foreigners to experience social, cultural and communal life just as it were in Africa. Its activities will serve to preserve the continents culture and enlighten people generally about what it means to be African.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYOVELUaJvI?si=tt-36emOPm9gjVSu

The CEO of the center Mexican Mr. Gabriele Coyopol Navarro also witnessed the launch of β€œMexican Heartbreak Lottery,” by Mexican poet and professor, Javier Gutierrez Lozano, translated from Spanish to English by Jeremy Paden during the opening.

Onyeka Nwelue was an Academic Visitor at the University of Oxford and Visiting Scholar in the University of Cambridge. He is currently the Director of Africa Center Mexico.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by TANID(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by gameova(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2023
cool
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by slaawomirr: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Africa my niggar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2023
Seen grin
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2023
Very nice place to live. I was there life in my dream
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by omoladunniyo(f): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2023
Beautiful

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by wizelink(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2023
Great
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Badadvisor: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2023
Mexicans and their love for tattoos
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by CHRISTFUCKER: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2023
I wanna spread my genes and race mix starting with a latina then south asian

9 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Risingblue008(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Thats d spirit
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by mrkings84(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2023
My Africa.
The biggest country in the world!!
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by dahmie2013: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Thanks o... Awon Rodrigo, Carlos, Aurelio, Sanchez, Ricardo...

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2023
How come is see other African countries there except for SA
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Zooposki(f): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
I wanna spread my genes and race mix starting with a latina then south asian

You want to give your children recessive genes?
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Artscollection: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Oyibo still dry cashout, wetin oyibo use dey massage out ego. Alot of them in europe.
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Crocksboy(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2023
Can you go out just to steal CATS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by MzansiCoolio: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Samantha124:
How come is see other African countries there except for SA

This is a center for unknown countries that need advertising.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Khyrvxjzy: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2023
yoruba cant do it
its igbo that did it

we igbo are blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by MzansiCoolio: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Trevor Noah answers funny questions about South Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6scLtB0C38?feature=shared
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Funny enough, I just started laughing upon seeing your moniker even before I could read your comment...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
MzansiCoolio:

This is a center for unknown countries that need advertising.
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Why are they stealing them
Crocksboy:
Can you go out just to steal CATS?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by bigdammyj: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2023
Seen.
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by MzansiCoolio: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Funny enough, I just started laughing upon seeing your moniker even before I could read your comment...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😁😁😁 representing!
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2023
But you could be right... Most tourists would rather come to SA and experience the spirit of the rainbow nation in person rather than going to a small center... grin grin grin
MzansiCoolio:

😁😁😁 representing!
Re: Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico by MzansiCoolio: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2023
Samantha124:
But you could be right... Most tourists would rather come to SA and experience the spirit of the rainbow nation in person rather than going to a small center... grin grin grin

SA is too big for this miniscule center showcasing fourth-world countries.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? / Isn't It A Shame When You Can't Speak Your Mother Tongue?! / Naija History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.