Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement (21017 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / I Was Engaged, Working Two Jobs At 17 – Maria Chike / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by victorazyvictor(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2023
ecolime:
She's been through a lot cry

The world will soon rejoice with you.

It is well with you Omo Epe Alaro Ogunmodede

She can't get married, she is possessed and she know. So don't fall for her illusions
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Tjra: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Fatbam005:
Be warned! I repeat be warned
Fatty bombom, is it true you have a short dick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by MuslimIgbo: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2023
ecolime:
She's been through a lot cry

The world will soon rejoice with you.

It is well with you Omo Epe Alaro Ogunmodede
No
A lot has been through her.
VERY LOOSE, NAIVE AND PROMISCUOUS GIRL.
I CAN NEVER BE PROUD OF HER AS A FATHER.
I DETEST IT WITH PASSION WHEN GIRLS JUMP FROM ONE RELATIONSHIP TO ANOTHER... IMAGINE WHAT HER BODYCOUNT WILL BE BY NOW... TELL ME WHICH SENSIBLE AND HIGH VALUE MAN WILL LIKE TO WIFE A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND BY DIFFERENT MEN.

SHAME!
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Fatbam005: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Tjra:

Fatty bombom, is it true you have a short dick?
Enough to father you.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Haveyoueatentod: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2023
This rich crase girl always going for crase boys and expect relationship not to turn crase.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Dshocker(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2023
epainos:

Poor man wey dey forecast for Otedola's daughter. grin Nobody wey dey analyze for an Oxford University graduate.

That reason wey you get wey no upgrade you, but to dey do "cho cho cho" .....na that go injure and finish you like those before you.

Listen to wisdom now before you injure yourself. Not everything you think you know you say or write down. Avoid physical emotional, psychological, and spiritual injuries

Stay blessed!

What is your definition of being poor?
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Abusufian: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Ur problem
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Ybaby: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2023
epainos:

Oh...you are a member of the rich family and you have had meetings with them and they all agreed that they don't want to wife her. Lol. This social media sef just dey give anyhow person to talk even anyhow. But this stuff should make peoole more intelligent na. E kon be like say people be dey dull more.

The poor men want her to lower her standard and choose them as if poverty is a sure sign that a man will be faithful and kind to his woman. They are fighting for Thier stomach. They want to use cuppy to get to the ote$ to another man like them sweat. They want to pull her down to Thier level. They are vile. They are better of learning a skill and growing wealth but the see Cuppy as a short cut. What is she never married ? So? Is she less a human? She will still live a million times a better life than these vile men. Cuppy has been blessed by God. Period.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by GUNITGuy: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Funny 🀣🀣🀣 girl ..... she's the one always chopping breakfast like Sabinus
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Tjra: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2023
Fatbam005:
Enough to father you.
A spermless short dicked man no fit father a child.

I see your wife is currently pregnant. Make sure you do DNA when the baby is out.

Incase you need help oiling your wife's engine, let me know. I will help you service her for free.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by maxzzo1(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2023
She needs counseling
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by finallybusy: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Last year, I was a year younger. Make she go sleep.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by FitCorper: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2023
And this white guy looks exactly like those whites who demean pretty black women during sex. Tieing, matching their face to the ground and even forcing her to lick his anus. Then engaging in anal sex with her. I really feel bad for Cuppy.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by epainos: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2023
Dshocker:

What is your definition of being poor?

Someone who reason like you and wrote exactly what you have written. Go back to your previous posts.....exactly those kind of posts show that poverty is written all over the op who you are.

Change your way of reasoning, go after wisdom, and wealth will chase you.

Stay blessed.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Dshocker(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2023
epainos:

Someone who reason like you and wrote exactly what you have written. Go back to your previous posts.....exactly those kind of posts show that poverty is written all over the op who you are.

Change your way of reasoning, go after wisdom, and wealth will chase you.

Stay blessed.

Slowpoke rest.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by todugo(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2023
So even the University wey she go, she been dey fail her courses. Failed even in jewelry business.

Moral lesson: Money doesn't grantee success and failure is part of life.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Boldideas: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljcuvQAISk

You too, wetin make you fall in love with AlbinoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2023
See my baby girl...
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Come to Akwa ibom state...we have lot of guys that truly and sincerely love a girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo N200 For 10gb, N100 For 5gb Free Browsing Cheat / Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger VirgΓ―Γ±Γ£

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.