Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement (20945 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / I Was Engaged, Working Two Jobs At 17 – Maria Chike / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by JOhnnyfreash: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2023

1 Share

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by bassdow: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
gh
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by KayOn1: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by bassdow: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=bassdow post=127284247][/quote]
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by ecolime(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
She's been through a lot cry

The world will soon rejoice with you.

It is well with you Omo Epe Alaro Ogunmodede

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Lovemeharder(f): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Try again baby girl, you're very pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by bassdow: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljcuvQAISk

Seriously, Age is nothing BUT a NUMBER

2 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by flexyrule(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
People keep looking for love in the wrong places.

I follow her ex-boyfriend on IG. That guy doesn't show an inch of commitment. The guy is still a boy.

Relationship requires a lot of commitment and maturity.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by vibbb: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Both of em should tell us watin rili happened.
No go surprise say na skit dem dey play, ppl can do unthinkable stuff to stay on social top gist. #Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by bigdammyj: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Noted.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Factfinder1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mtcheeew
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by zombieHUNTER: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
community project Association
Lovemeharder:
Try again baby girl, you're very pretty.

6 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by oluwaseyi0: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
you are engaged to someone that is not engaged to you

Your eyes is on big guys that didn't really rate or want you, all you want is big profile players ranging from
i) boxing stars Anthony Joshau and Ryan,
ii) big footballers victor Anichebe
iii) musician Sean Tizzle
iv ) fine boy korede bello
v) even freestyle relationship with likes of Ice Prince, Zlatan (unconfirm)
vi) kidwayya also have a free pass which he decide not to jump on

if you probably stay with Asa Asika all this may not be happening with you, but na you want to roll with the big guys ...by fire by force
you consider those who want you as not big enough though they are not doing bad in their field of choice

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Hezzyluv: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Make cuppy try calm down small abeg...

Love go find her las las....But make she no come dey behave so desperate...If not, guymen go continue to dey puff and pass her kpekus around like Canadian loud lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Guyman01: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Abeg Lagos lunatics wey watch the video wetin she talk? kiss

18 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
oyinbo run am one chance...

too bad!
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by SHEREOG: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
angry

Money alone cannot buy you happiness. It won't be enough. There are certain places your money can carry you to. Some people are rich but have no peace

5 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Fatbam005: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Oga, cope with your battle and stop washing your dirty linen in the public na only you get challenges.

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by XAUBulls: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljcuvQAISk
She's right about "uncertainties" that manifest in life... But then, you have to be clearly intentional in whatever you set out to do to MINIMIZE the occurrences of uncertainties which can lead to dire unintended consequences and you'll keep playing the role of a victim over failed engagements, near-failure in Oxford Uni grades, or a failed fashion business at the age of 28, while never learning to grow up or develop emotional intelligence.

I watched the short video and she's well-spoken with a sonorous voice which is good for public speaking. I like the fact that Ifeoluwa (Cuppy) is beginning to show some self-awareness in that video.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by jaxxy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
u rush in u rush out.

4 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Fatbam005: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
ecolime:
She's been through a lot.
And what about you? You dey cruise mode since you were born.

4 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by DeathToRiggers: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Cuppy is now fairly used.
olosooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by ecolime(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Fatbam005:
And what about you? You dey cruise mode since you were born.
Fat man, short dick. Carry your wahala commot.

I no want trouble abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by obaidan: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Cuppy My guy...ds babe dey make person laugh sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade / Naming Ceremony Of Funke Abisogun's Child (Photos) / Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.