Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! (13480 Views)

Travelling To Isreal / Information On Hw A Nigerian Can Go To Isreal 4 Visitn / Do U Want To Travel To Isreal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by henry1818(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2011
Dear respected nairalands, I greet you all! Please I need a sincere, honest and selfless advise concerning what I will share here as my topic subject reflects. I am graduate of over 7 years now. I was working in one of the oil states in the 9ja Delta before I was disengaged from my place of work cry cry. I  searched for a Job after the retrenchment excercise for a period of one year plus to no avail! I burnt all my available savings within this said period and at a stage could not be able to meet some of my basic financial obligation, hence i had to come up with  another plan though quite unprofitable for me. I traveled to a neigbouring west frica Country in search of some self help, but discovered Nigeria was far more better and ahead of this country shocked shocked. Thus the quest to either go back to 9ja or travel to another country became an issue that occupies my mind per time!  The option of 9ja though will be good for me despite the possible shame that nothing happened within this one year  period I travelled, but could not embraced the idea when I remembered  that my accomodation and other values has being given out. Coming back will mean hanging either with friends or ,
I applied for an Isreal Visa through a church program here and I was given a three month Visa.
Please I really need a candid advise if i have a place in that God's own country. I would not want to regret further over my actions for the decision I took to come over to this west Africa country is disturbing me.
For your info, I have some degrees and I am in my Mid thirties. I will appreciate contributors to share with me the merits of  each idea that they  shall be put forward. Thank you and Remain blessed[color=Black][/color]
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Vicjustice: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2011
henry1818:

Dear respected nairalands, I greet you all! Please I need a sincere, honest and selfless advise concerning what I will share here as my topic subject reflects. I am graduate of over 7 years now. I was working in one of the oil states in the 9ja Delta before I was disengaged from my place of work cry cry. I  searched for a Job after the retrenchment excercise for a period of one year plus to no avail! I burnt all my available savings within this said period and at a stage could not be able to meet some of my basic financial obligation, hence i had to come up with  another plan though quite unprofitable for me. I traveled to a neigbouring west frica Country in search of some self help, but discovered Nigeria was far more better and ahead of this country shocked shocked. Thus the quest to either go back to 9ja or travel to another country became an issue that occupies my mind per time!  The option of 9ja though will be good for me despite the possible shame that nothing happened within this one year  period I travelled, but could not embraced the idea when I remembered  that my accomodation and other values has being given out. Coming back will mean hanging either with friends or ,
I applied for an Isreal Visa through a church program here and I was given a three month Visa.
Please I really need a candid advise if i have a place in that God's own country. I would not want to regret further over my actions for the decision I took to come over to this west Africa country is disturbing me.
For your info, I have some degrees and I am in my Mid thirties. I will appreciate contributors to share with me the merits of  each idea that they  shall be put forward. Thank you and Remain blessed[color=Black][/color]
   The visa issued is for what purpose or of what category?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by henry1818(m): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
Vicjustice thanks for your prompt response. I was issued a Tourist B/2 single visa but was informed by someone that I can get a lawyer over there in Isreal to extend my stay and also secure a work permit. I await your response
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Vicjustice: 1:49am On Oct 31, 2011
henry1818:

A person has to have a legal ground based on abstract rights which is due to him or her by law, tradition or nature in order to employs the services of a solicitor; therefore, whoever informed you that you can use a solicitor to fight your tourist visa into a work permit does not know the difference between privilege and rights: Visa is a Privilege, it is not a Right, therefore, you can not use a solicitor in the regards.
You may have to seek asylum in Israel, and it's going to be in an uphill struggle, and you should expect any of these ends:
1) Frustration and giving up the struggle and volunteering to return to Nigeria
2) Granted a permit to stay in Israel on humanitarian ground
3) Get involved with an Israeli woman and eventually get legalised under her
4) Become a fugitive in Israel
5) Be ready to many indefinite years from hope to hope and in hope of amnesty.
So, consider these before going to Israel to settle down with a tourist visa

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by henry1818(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2011
Vicjustice thanks for your analysis. The person who said I will get a lawyer to extend my stay in Isreal is the pastor under whose ministry I will be traveling with. He has travelled to the Holy Land a couple of times yes I agree, but I did not quite accept his suggestions hence I came on this forum to hear from experts! Your analysis is quite in order! Now my question is this if you are placed in my shoes based on what I shared in my post, how will you come up with a decision that will bring about frustration as you have pointed out. I am very much aware of this saying that no venture no success! I do not intend to settle down in Isreal for a long time. My desire is to work, raise some money and from there apply for one or two programs in Canada and relocate. If I can achieve this desire under a 12 month calender, that is a dream come true!
My thinking is that the success rate is 50/50 based on your anlysis, please I welcome if you shade more truth on this.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by femmy2010(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2011
My question is what happens if an extended stay is not granted by the isreali authority?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by henry1818(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2011
@Femmy, You asked a good question! If there is no extended stay, the option B is to return back home! Staying illegally may be devasting so will not subscribe to it shocked. However I guess is good we employ some atom faith and positive outcome in all we venture into!
I was actually thinking I will get some first hand infomation from people staying in Isreal in this forum. Please respond if you are currently in Isreal. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Vicjustice: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2011
henry1818:

My thinking is that  the success rate  is 50/50 based on your anlysis, please I welcome if you shade more truth on this.
  If your success chance is 50/50, that would be awesome, but as much as i hate to hurt your feelings, i must be honest to tell you my perspective that your opinion about "abroad" countries is too naive.

henry1818:

Vicjustice thanks for your analysis. The person who said I will get a lawyer to extend my stay in Isreal is the pastor under whose ministry I will be traveling with. He has travelled to the Holy Land a couple of times
  Pastors should be more concerned about reaching lost souls, and not encouraging people into uncertain ventures in faith, for miracles and grace to shower from heaven in expectation of vows payment.

henry1818:

but I did not quite accept his suggestions hence I came on this forum to hear from experts! Your analysis is quite in order!
  I don't know if i am an expert, but i know for sure that i am experienced in Immigration matters, yet with rooms for errors; and here i am happy to be giving you a heartfelt advice.

henry1818:

Now my question is this if you are placed in my shoes based on what I shared in my post, how will you come up with a decision that will bring about frustration as you have pointed out.
  To be honest, if i were in your shoes, and i know that my entire being and all that pertains to me seem to be worthless in Nigeria, and my future seems to be hoovering about in a bottomless pit, i might be compelled to take similar drastic measures knowing that my odd of success is only 1/4

henry1818:

I am very much aware of this saying that no venture no success! I do not intend to settle down in Isreal for a long time. My desire is to work, raise some money and from there apply for one or two programs in Canada and relocate. If I can achieve this desire under a 12 month calender, that is a dream come true!
  It is so unfortunate that many pastors preach about blessings and prosperity more than they ever preached about the danger of neglecting salvation. I happened to have attended 2 services in 2 different Churches, where the pastors were making alter calls for people who desire to travel abroad, and there was this silly Pastor who was promising that the "blessings of God" will enable undocumented immigrants to prosper within "6 months".
  But my friend, tell me; how do you expect to make it within 1 year and then move to Canada from Israel? This naive mentality is not encouraging at all for a person of your calibre who had worked in a reputable field: Even Nigerians who migrated to Israel with work permit and had found jobs in professional trades like Engineering can't make it that soon how much more you with a tourist visa. Don't disappoint me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
You are on the Point baba VIC** i love your write up

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by sabbath7th: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
I understand the desperation of the original poster, but what he is about to do is what makes other legitimate travelers find hard to get a visa. I have seen many people here complain about western embassys not granting visas to Nigerians and taking their money, but they fail to realise that people like the OP have build a bad reputation for Nigerians.
I am also concerned about the advice the Pastor gave you, he cannot be a Man of God if he is going to advice you to cheat and tell a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by henry1818(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Vicjustice thanks for your various comments. I dont consider any word as harsh rather I view them as critical tool for right decision making. Yes, a bit naive about what obtains out there, until I got a good insight on what it takes to survive and make money in here. For me to have suggested coming back to Nigeria is a good pointer to show I understood the diffcult experienced earning a robust living outside Nigeria.
The pastor is entitled to his own opinion, part of reason why I came on this forum to sort for better advise.
The 12 calender year I considered as EST(earliest start time) to plan for the program. I planned to save some money within this period if work permit is given and apply for the cheapest program in any of the Canadian schools. I am skilled so would as well try out federal skilled migrant visa. In all, there maybe a contigency plan.
Thanks for your contributions, I appreciate!

@sabbath7th could not really undertand the point your were trying to drive at? Since you claim to understand the desperation of the poster, what suggestion did you come up to help his plight? The essence of the post is not to attack the men of God, but come up with useful suggestion that will help the poster make the right decision! After all, Who will come out to say he does not have the nature of man in him that is all about sin!!! Please dont do the work of God, for He is judge of every mortal.

I am still waiting to get more divergent views! Thanks so far, for the contributors!!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by sabbath7th: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
Sorry man, I am just stating the obvious. Life of an illegal immigrant is hard, you'll end up with low paying job and having to look over your shoulder all the time. I see lot of Central Americans here in the US, they are hardworking, but they end up with low paying jobs with no chance of going up, they can work years and years but they won'r make anything more than min wage.
After the new law that passed in AL many illegal immigrant famalies had to pack up and leave the state for the fear of being caught and deported, many had to leave behind the things they had worked years for, like their house.

Except for asylum, there is no bases for you to claim work permit in Israel. You'll be better off going on a student's visa to an European country. What your pastor is doing is very similar to Human Trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ OP, dont let anyone flaunt to be an Immigration guru to you on this thread, after all Life is all about risk come on take the risk, if it doesnt work out for you then atleast you have tried, there is absolutely no fault in trying. I would not advise you to become and illegal immigrant that could juts turn out to be an utter disaster. Man follow your instinct. you are an adult and no one is responsible for your actions other than you as its always been said we are where we are today because of the decisions we made yesterday. Be prayerful but i tell you to chance it .

you sure dont know what awaits you in Isreal. how could people just conclude your future based on experiences they have had or heard or seen. you are  different from any other human being on this planet you are simply yourself. Most Nigerians and i say this, the  majority of all Nigerians in the western countries that have acquired dual nationality has not done this because they had student/work permit visa before they embarked on the journey but the wise ones and fortunate ones have made good of the risk they took back then. The fear of the unknown is what is affecting most people, we are not God so we cant see beyond just now. 

This just strike even more what happens to taking risks? after all its not such a silly risk you are about taking. I know this 1st hand people can chat poo a lot to make themselves feel good. these appaling contributions arent what you need at this time and am sure this isnt what you have hoped to get before posting your message.
  I dont see any significance as at yet to help you coming to a decision on your post by these comments I would advise you to just stay off from this thread.

as I have noticed I have always failed when i listen to peoples advise it has never ever do me any good till yet.  and yet i have taken risk thats paying off even now as i write to you.  Just be prayerful and let the Lord lead you on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
@OP

I know friends who have lived in Israel. Some left for Europe and Japan after working for months. There is work in Israel and you can earn like $2000 per month-manual job- according to what my friends earned. They worked in factories and other workshops. Some were even paid $1700 washing dishes. Cost of living is cheaper than in western countries.

Since you have a 3 months tourist visa. You are allowed to stay a specific period of time. The Israelis are smart set of people. So you have to be diligent and down to earth in your doings. To get their permit is not always easy because they are very security conscious. If you decide to go, try to find a good Naija guy there - there are many of them there- that can help you with the right source to get some sort of legal papers. I think they issue temporal pass like that, I can't really remember. I do not know where you earned your degree. The Jews are known for their academic prowess. Don't go there and start flaunting your degree. I assume you are very capable in your field, but first study the society and go further from there.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ olodostein, thats what i would call a comment, I wonder why some 9ja dude just deemed it right to show off over the internet without valid proof and chat absolute nonsense and somee just decided to be a troll without gains. if anyone doesnt have serious knowledge about topics they really do not have to post, like this one here femmy2010 saying my question is pfffff, hu asked you question? your opinion was sought by the OP if you knew nothing then dont post and if you had no advise to dish out then dont post aswel look on and move to another thread. damn !!
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by chinweub: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
Let temper not rise , will not help the poster
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2011
@dalebutt1

I understand where you are coming from. It is quite funny sometimes how some people on here can be "dominant experts" in everything travel issues. You made a very good point, the OP is an adult and can reason things out for himself as they developed. Although precautionary measures have to be taken before hand, there is nothing in life that doesn't come with its own risk.

And as you pointed out, many of our guys who got their papers in western countries went through the back door and acquired them through marriage and aduro. To be illegal is not healthy in any way. But the lawyer suggestion given to him sounds like a Good idea.

@OP

Having said all that, always have Plan B in everything you do. I assume you know better.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2011
@Olodostein and dalebutt1

Its all well and good to condemn people who are telling the poster the bitter truth but be careful what you encourage,
I don't know how a lawyer can help him turn a visiting visa to any form of visa that will allow him to work and live in Israel.

Its not fair to push pple into taking a suicide journey in the name of taking a ''risk''. Vicjustice and sabbath7th have done nothing wrong by telling the poster the likely outcome of his intended trip, you don't need a prophet to tell you that the chances of his trip ending in tears is high.

@Op, the pastor who told you that a lawyer can help you turn the visiting visa to any other form of visa is not doing you any good.

How will you afford to pay the lawyer in Israel? If you have the money to get a visa, buy ticket and pay the lawyer then why not use that money to go back to Nigeria and start a better life?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by juzme: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ OP, dont let anyone flaunt to be an Immigration guru to you on this thread, after all Life is all about risk come on take the risk, if it doesnt work out for you then atleast you have tried, there is absolutely no fault in trying. I would not advise you to become and illegal immigrant that could juts turn out to be an utter disaster. Man follow your instinct. you are an adult and no one is responsible for your actions other than you as its always been said we are where we are today because of the decisions we made yesterday. Be prayerful but i tell you to chance it .

you sure dont know what awaits you in Isreal. how could people just conclude your future based on experiences they have had or heard or seen. you are  different from any other human being on this planet you are simply yourself. Most Nigerians and i say this, the  majority of all Nigerians in the western countries that have acquired dual nationality has not done this because they had student/work permit visa before they embarked on the journey but the wise ones and fortunate ones have made good of the risk they took back then. The fear of the unknown is what is affecting most people, we are not God so we cant see beyond just now. 

This just strike even more what happens to taking risks? after all its not such a silly risk you are about taking. I know this 1st hand people can chat poo a lot to make themselves feel good. these appaling contributions arent what you need at this time and am sure this isnt what you have hoped to get before posting your message.
  I dont see any significance as at yet to help you coming to a decision on your post by these comments I would advise you to just stay off from this thread.

as I have noticed I have always failed when i listen to peoples advise it has never ever do me any good till yet.  and yet i have taken risk thats paying off even now as i write to you.  Just be prayerful and let the Lord lead you on.

As much as you are entitled to your own opinion, it is not good to encourage someone to embark on a journey without a proper planning. Immigration has been changed in different parts of the world due to mass migration and abuse of your visa type.
From what I can see today, it is very difficult to survive as illegal immigrant in many countries and for you to legalize yourself after being illegal is quite harder. @dalebutt, I believe from what you wrote here in this forum you will agree with me on that. Some have to go back to their native countries to apply for the right visa in order to legalize themselves.
Someone suggested he should apply for student visa in any European countries which I think it is a best idea. Also, he can as well apply for student visa to Israel instead of tourist visa except if you can change to student visa while in Israel.
Someone said there a lot jobs in Israel, please don’t be deceived, there is nothing like “lots of jobs in Israel” . There were some Nigerians living in Egypt that crossed to Israel and life has not been easy for them over there.
@OP, you will be better of with a student visa as a starter in anywhere decide to migrate.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2011
@ Justwise, what are you on about suicide journey? is it everyone that travels on a visitors visa that is going on suicide journey, you know absolute nothing about what you are talking about and i bet you u dont, I have said he shouldnt become an illegal immigrant you literally dont read proper and just come to conclusion having said that, what do you mean the poster was being told the outcome of his proposed  journey ? Do you know what would happen to you tomorrrow? if u can honestly answer that maybe I would start believing in you lots, As far back as 18 years i have taken serious risk in my life when short sighted people were telling me not to make move I did and Glory be to God I am where I am making success, I jsut realise for me i have spent much time europe and i dont believe in living in western world for long.

I repeat OP make your move be smart enough to know when things wont work out for you when you get to Isreal not concluding the journey from Africa. damn!

@ Juzme same goes to you, that dude is not silly and i believe he is smart enough, how could someone be saying dont dissapoint them, hu are they that he cant dissapoint them, that is not an advise that is pride , and some people to quickly take to write about pastors pfffff come on you lots you are not all better than anyone. and justiwise  saying they were giving advise says a lot, he is not different from them all, those comments are simply rude and have element of pride and the OP is quite a tender person hence he doesnt view them as such.

Its easy for me to go to the Isreali Immigration website and study it and come out here chat nonsense. we could  all give advise without having to be rude or show off end of!!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ Justwise, what are you on about suicide journey? is it everyone that travels on a visitors visa that is going on suicide journey, you know absolute nothing about what you are talking about and i bet you u dont, I have said he shouldnt become an illegal immigrant you literally dont read proper and just come to conclusion having said that, what do you mean the poster was being told the outcome of his proposed  journey ? Do you know what would happen to you tomorrrow? if u can honestly answer that maybe I would start believing in you lots, As far back as 18 years i have taken serious risk in my life when short sighted people were telling me not to make move I did and Glory be to God I am where I am making success, I jsut realise for me i have spent much time europe and i dont believe in living in western world for long.

I repeat OP make your move be smart enough to know when things wont work out for you when you get to Isreal not concluding the journey from Africa. damn

Can you tell me why you want him to travel to Israel with visitor's visa to risk working with it? Its clearly stated that visitor's visa holders are not allowed to work in state of Isreal and here you are advising him to take the risk.

Apart from ranting how you took some sort of risk 18yrs ago, can you tell the poster how to go about taking that ''risk'' in Isreal? Before his 3months visa expires can you tell him how to go about changing it or work to survive?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ JUSTWISE dont be such a wally not to understand what the topic is about,  please feel free to pm me if you wana know in detail what i was ranting about, where in my post says he should go and take up works in Isreal with a visitor's Visa are you sure you can read and understand?  and you lots saying he should go to europe on a student visa are you gona give him bit of cash to pay for tuition and accomondation as well as other bills? he has an Isreali visa he is seeking opinions on his journey you lots came here chatting utter nonsense about student visa that is not even guaranteed he is gona get. what are you people?

Am completely sure without doubt in my mind you know little about this topic, why would you want him to waste the visa he  already had  let him go there and see for himself not you been completely negative, I have seen people travel abroad with visitors and still met their fortune, if they have met people to tell them off they would be far off from standard they are.

You failed to understand my post because you were too eager to blag unfortunately you dont have the balls yet to blag me . what about people giving comments showing pride and complete arrogance can you  not now understand arrogancy and pride  when you read peoples post, thats all what am on about and that what am nailing out and I would not pressume not to pass comment if i see any traces of such on this thread.

Can you also advise the dude then how to apply for Student visa or work permit  and how to fund ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Nobody here is an immigration expert, nobody is a fortune reader nobody here is an immigration solicitor, a bit of common sense and humility would go a long way. op could as well go and job hunt who knows he could find a job in Isreal whereby the employer would be willing to file for his work permit visa, he could be an incountry application or he has to come back to nigeria but then atleast he has secured a job and he could come and apply for his owrk permit. not you lots deterring him from making the move and ushering complete daunting and hopeless advise. I would keep coming back as long as i see any traces of arrogance and pride in any comment on this thread.

This man lost a job and he is finding rough at this time all what you can do is to come and chat total nonsense.

If you wish to work in Israel you must first find secure employment in Israel and ask your prospective employer to apply for a work visa for you there.

Embassy contact information:

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

Nobody here is an immigration expert, nobody is a fortune reader nobody here is an immigration solicitor, a bit of common sense and humility would go a long way. op could as well go and job hunt who knows he could find a job in Isreal whereby the employee would be willing to file for his work permit visa, he could be an incountry application or he has to come back to nigeria but then atleast he has secured a job and he could come and apply for his owrk permit. not you lots deterring him from making the move and ushering complete daunting and hopeless advise. I would keep coming back as long as i see any traces of arrogance and pride in any comment on this thread.

This man lost a job and finding rough at this time all what you can do is to come and chat total nonsense

You are such a little annoying brat, why are you going on talking absolutely garbage?

The poster wants to know how he will be able to change his visitor's visa to work permit then work to save a little money for any program in Canada SIMPLE!!!.
If you have issues with anybody that have advised the poster not to take the risk then open a thread to trash that out, don't bombard this with ur personal grudges.

Tell the poster how he will be able to change his 3months visitor's visa to work permit, that is what the thread is all about.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ JUSTWISE dont be such a wally not to understand what the topic is about,  please feel free to pm me if you wana know in detail what i was ranting about, where in my post says he should go and take up works in Isreal with a visitor's Visa are you sure you can read and understand?  and you lots saying he should go to europe on a student visa are you gona give him bit of cash to pay for tuition and accomondation as well as other bills? he has an Isreali visa he is seeking opinions on his journey you lots came here chatting utter nonsense about student visa that is not even guaranteed he is gona get. what are you people?

Am completely sure without doubt in my mind you know little about this topic, why would you want him to waste the visa he  already had  let him go there and see for himself not you been completely negative, I have seen people travel abroad with visitors and still met their fortune, if they have met people to tell them off they would be far off from standard they are.

You failed to understand my post because you were too eager to blag unfortunately you dont have the balls yet to blag me . what about people giving comments showing pride and complete arrogance can you  not now understand arrogancy and pride  when you read peoples post, thats all what am on about and that what am nailing out and I would not pressume not to pass comment if i see any traces of such on this thread.

Can you also advise the dude then how to apply for Student visa or work permit  and how to fund ?

You wasted all the time ranting like a pregnant woman hence forgetting what the thread is all about.

He wants to know how he will be able to change his 3months visitor's visa to work permit so as to work in Isreal a little while before moving to another country.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2011
dont be such a waste of space  , the only thing you know you are best at is to post abusive comments and i am all your for that, maybe you should do what you are asking me to do aswell that make you a hero and useful atleast. remember you were against me saying how long it took to get citizenship in denamrk and i proved you wrong was surprised how your fingers were completly shut. you people lack vision . am getting some information for the op which i would post later. if you are not smart enough to post contributory comments shut up and dont post. you really arent one of the smartest out there you have vague knowledge on immigration matters then shut up and look on .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

dont be such a waste of space  , the only thing you know you are best at is to post abusive comments and i am all your for that, maybe you should do what you are asking me to do aswell that make you a hero and useful atleast. [b]remember you were against me saying how long it took to get citizenship in denamrk and i proved you wrong was surprised how your fingers were completly shut. [/b]you people lack vision . am getting some information for the op which i would post later. if you are not smart enough to post contributory comments shut up and dont post. you really arent one of the smartest out there you have vague knowledge on immigration matters then shut up and look on .

Of course i knew you came here to resume your rant.

Lets not derail this thread.

@Op, let me ask you some practical questions: Do you have a place to stay in IsreaI for the 3months? If not, do you have the money to pay for hotel accommodation for the 3months? Do you have the money to pay a lawyer who will handle the ''case''?

If you don't have a place to stay, money to pay for hotel or lawyer and you are holding visitor's visa, then save yourself the trouble and move back to Nigeria with the little cash you have, you maybe worried about the shame of going back with little or nothing but that will only last for a couple of days then u get used to things.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
Yea thats what I would call a comment, not the previous useless and abstract comments u have been making. to other forumers on this thread its possible to extend a visitors from inside Isreal so far thats what have been able to gather I want the know how about it I would post links later on
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by sabbath7th: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
Nobody here is an immigration expert, nobody is a fortune reader nobody here is an immigration solicitor, a bit of common sense and humility would go a long way. op could as well go and job hunt who knows he could find a job in Isreal whereby the employer would be willing to file for his work permit visa, he could be an incountry application or he has to come back to nigeria but then atleast he has secured a job and he could come and apply for his owrk permit. not you lots deterring him from making the move and ushering complete daunting and hopeless advise. I would keep coming back as long as i see any traces of arrogance and pride in any comment on this thread.

Wow man, thats lots of "if". Yes, nobody is an immigration expert here and everyone's situation is different, but you have to understand that no one is advising the OP but just giving their opinion. You have to take any advice you get on the internet with a grain of salt.
Some of us are telling his the reality but you are giving him an eutopian view. OP is an adult and only he is responsible for his life and decesions. Now he has got both sides in front of him and he can choose which way he wants to take and he will face the consequence of that. If he makes it, then well and good for him and if he don't, well that was his choice.
Good Luck for the OP in whatever he does.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dale11: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
Sorry dalebutt1, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!

grin grin grin grin what a complete joke, I am utterly staggered by that. if that was from a moderator that is very very pathetic I really dont gain anything from posting on NL absolutely nothing. And if this was actually really from the mods they should be bold to come out and say and i would seize to come visit the website. and if not from the mods it probably has to do with the antispam i was posting a comprehensive information for the op about how to get jobs and work permit.

@ op you could  visit this website for job search . you have more chances in Tel aviv really  http://www.4icj.com/il/
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dale11: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
sabbath7th you should keep your sentiment comments to yourself and actually post  helpful comments if you have any seen the way you came about as a bully from your previous posts you lost all credibility at that point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Experiencing The Worst Flooding In Decades, 300 Dead - DW News / Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility / Yenagoa - Port Harcourt Road Wrecked By The Flood (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.