Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google (6207 Views)

Facebook Audience Network Set To Rival Adsense / Boy, 14, Launches Social-Networking Website / Time To Rival Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by tlops(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
if it threatens google then they will acquire it. He still wins. nice move.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by brownieevelyn: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by sexlog(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2011
i cant understand why people are critisizing him for crying out loud. For him to come up with something like this, that means he has brains.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by luluosas(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
Is this what MC Hammer says will compete let alone overtake Google search? Na wa o.

Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
There are 3 types of people in the world.

1.Those that make things happen
2.Those that see things happen
3.Those that do not even know when things happen.

Category 1 - MC Hammer, Steve Jobs, Me grin
Category 2 - Those indifferent people who will someday use wiredoo.
category 3 - All of you who say MC Hammer is wasting time like luluosas, WebSurfer, mashnino, Sub5, tellwisdom, pynkspyce, mr.uwaifo(Confirmed Haters)
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by toluxa1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
Lol, How popular is this thing sef? I googled wiredoo and this was my result. First was their site which is on beta watever, second result was crap and third was this thread. Its not even being discussed. He should just sell it to Askjeeves. lol

These google guys sef bad ooo, See how they come put - Block all wiredoo.com results option for the search result after the site link. Badtss guys grin

Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by naijadot: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
We wish him the best !!!!
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by salostin: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
1stCitizen:

MC Hammer had a dream and pursued it, while those who will never be bold enough to pursue or achieve theirs sneer at him.

If it meets my expectations, I am surely going to be a user. I wish him all the best.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by Horus(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
MC Hammer believe in himself and we should NOT critisize him. I hope that WireDoo overtake Google one day. Nothing is impossible.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by 9icelag: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2011
Bros nice try wish u best of luck
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by pkv(m): 2:18am On Nov 01, 2011
pynkspyce:

waste of time and space. They should give up. If yahoo cant even compete who the hell r they?
they r d creative and innovative ones unlyk majority of NLs.ask seun how e take start na
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by DaRapture: 2:39am On Nov 01, 2011
LOL @ all the hatin azz Negroes on this joint. This is why Nigeria will never be worth much of anything spectacular.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by stkris(m): 3:00am On Nov 01, 2011
The only question these Hammer haters should be asking is, what innovations have i actualized, and what have i achieved in life?
We'll leave them to their answers.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by Ehisod(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2011
It should have been announced when it is ready for testing not pre-test I will give it a go anyway. Thumbs up hammer.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by pkv(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2011
st-kris:

The only question these Hammer haters should be asking is, what innovations have i actualized, and what have i achieved in life?
We'll leave them to their answers.
how 2 peddle egbo na
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by luluosas(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2011
1stCitizen:

There are 3 types of people in the world.

1.Those that make things happen
2.Those that see things happen
3.Those that do not even know when things happen.

Category 1 - MC Hammer, Steve Jobs, Me grin
Category 2 - Those indifferent people who will someday use wiredoo.
category 3 - All of you who say MC Hammer is wasting time like luluosas, WebSurfer, mashnino, Sub5, tellwisdom, pynkspyce, mr.uwaifo([b]Confirmed Haters[/b])
Who is a hater? Do you really think that WireDoo can surpass Google search? Lets be objective here. I don't hate his initiative at all, but, his search is a welcome idea.
I will rather have OPTIONS rather than one small thing in a corner trying to say I am all and all.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by bros12345: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
why re-invent the wheel? well, no harm trying.
Re: MC Hammer Launches 'WireDoo' To Rival Google by dhtml1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
wiredoo is no longer showing up in google search results. Even the nairaland thread and others have been blocked completely.
It is as if the word is changed immediately by their filters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start An Educational Blog In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com / We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan / Is It A Crime To Clone A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.