Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 (63850 Views)

Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / British High Commission Sponsors Yobo, Aghahowa, Ikpeba To Show Love To Orphans / NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by SmartyPants(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kkconsults:
oya use google, type his name on google and check latest update. Dey play, you think anywhere money is going out from and not coming in won’t finish right?

There's no such update. Someone that played in the Chinese league as recently as two years ago?

If you insist, post the update.
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by nnewsnjobs: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Seems the guy is taking good care of himself.

He looks good compare to some of our old players.

Possible the age difference with the football age was not really much. Just that the guy might really be suffering then as a typical low rank Nigeria police
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by Boyooosa(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Shikena:
Exactly, he is definitely not that close to Kanu Nwankwo or his Benin seniors like Victor Ikpeba in age.

Yeah, he should be in his mid 40s, my gives me the comfort to assess him better...he wouldn't been that much more than that

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by Boyooosa(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Shikena:
Exactly, he is definitely not that close to Kanu Nwankwo or his Benin seniors like Victor Ikpeba in age.

Yeah, he should be in his mid 40s, my gives me the comfort to assess him better...he wouldn't been that much more than that
But he's definitely not up to 50
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by AbujaLagos: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
See my age mate o, I con look like him pikin
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by Bigchristo: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:
Happy belated birthday to Julius Aghahowa as he turns 41 years old.
Aghahowa was already 35yrs when he make his first appearance in super Eagles, dude should be in his late 50s by now 😂
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by Fearyourcreator: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kingozymandias:
He looks 51. That is the problem with Nigerians football = age falsification
If he looks 51, how Rooney come look
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by Fearyourcreator: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
KosiGee:

If he was 30, you would’ve said that he looked 40.
Stop being petty. Julius Aghahowa in that photo actually look like someone in his 30s.
You dey mind am .. make he see Rooney zidane sef wey be 51 sef no be am
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by Badonasty(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lol…This guy really tried that year
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by Faposky95: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Show us your bros pictures......
He looks good and young too
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by XAUBulls: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:
Despite the allegations of age reductions by soccer players in Africa, South America, Asia, etc, he (Julius Aghahowa) looks 41 years OR max 45 years to me and he is ageing gracefully... More like old wine in a new bottle. There are buddy's of mine (and folks who I roll with) who are over 45 years and I know full well the age-related greying of hairs on the head and beards become more pronounced over 45 years of age. In the absence of the use of dark-colored hair dyes, this dude is in his early 40s!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by selfdefence: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Congrats to him.
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by quickly: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
playing professional football can make you look older.

He looks like anything between 38-45
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:

I think it's a global thing.Even the Europeans and southAmericans don't use their true age at times.
Europeans have a proper data system so no chance for age cheat unlike Africa and south America besides that it's not age that plays football but talent...
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bahamas95:
I know but the age falsification in Africa is worse.

You'll see a guy you would call bros in the street playing for Under17.... Someone must not tell you his/her age before you know your agemate.
it's worse in South America but Africans talk too much on ur own free aghahowa abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by godwon01(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
He look better than when he was playing. His age was not decrease much when he was playing. He was very strong in his playing days. Does anyone saw his goal against Cameroon last week. It was a good goal .
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by XAUBulls: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
dominique:
He was born in February (according to Wikipedia), so he turns "42" in a couple of months. He actually looks like someone in his early/mid 40s.
Impressive. You have also affirmed what I typed in my post which states that this fellow is NOT more than 45 years based on his attached photograph on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by godwon01(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Age falsification is global now. Does anyone watched recently concluded under 17 world cup won by Germany, those guys were not under 17 . They were grown up men . Thank God that Nigeria did not qualified for the competition, they would have received batching from nairalands kids.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by DeGLORIOUS: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kingozymandias:
It's not only Nigerians. It's a general phenomenon in football.
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by LyfeJennings(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:

No way wey this guy go take 2years old pass me
Lailai!
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by erniok(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:

I think it's a global thing.Even the Europeans and southAmericans don't use their true age at times.
Europeans do not else their press will call them out. Aghahowa looks good at 41 and I hope you know that sports is very stressful. Sports you train thrice a week and most times play 90 mins.twice a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by lildush(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bahamas95:
41yrs?

Haba!.......These African footballers should be calming down.

Dem no dey fear God
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by Mac2016(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:
He was 17yrs at the Nigeria-Ghana 2000. Then when dem bin dey compare am with Shaun Bartlett of South Africa. So he's the age he says he is. grin.
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by ogbonti: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
abobote:
One season player. No thanks to football age

one season player? your size no dey boot? wetin you play for your time to do what Aghahowa did ? cho cho cho cho - craze man

what you cant do, you will be criticizing others.. Aghahowa was on fire from Nigeria'99 - U20 World Cup, Nigeria/ Ghana 2000, World Cup Qualifiers 2001, Mali 2002, friendlies for World Cup 2002 - and most part of 2003 - before NFF started playing politics when he suffered injury

for 4 solid years this man brought smile upon the faces of Nigerians, with powerful impossible goals - especially when Nigeria was almost disgraced at the Quarter finals of African Cup of Nations match in Lagos, his last minute goal saved the day to edge out a highly talented Senegalese team with the likes of Khalilou Fadiga, Henri Camara, Abdoul Diouf and others.

But when it got to the finals of that same Nations Cup 2000 against Cameroun nko? that same Nigerian factor of taking away the shine from a minority tribe made the handlers of the super eagles to bench him - While Cameroun started a certain 19 year old Samuel Eto'o - who delivered early in the 26th minute by scoring against Nigeria in Lagos to put us on edge, we kept Aghahowa on the bench until the 46th - Imaging if Cameroun had put Eto'o on the bench until the 46th minute in that game - most likely Nigeria would have won the game

please learn to respect appreciate your heroes and legends since your 2 left leg didn't allow you play for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by guobe: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
erniok:

Europeans do else their press will call them out. Aghahowa looks good at 41 and I hope you know that sports is very stressful. Sports you train thrice a week and most times play 90 mins.twice a week.
Oyibo de play ways too but highly coded
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by babsthegreat: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
The guy don reach 50 yrs grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by lomprico(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:

Lol, if Julius is 41 then I'm 12.

Make all of us dey craze
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by okerekingsley90: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blake755:
This guy looks 41 no doubt

Did you watch 2002 world cup? 2002 to 2023.thats exactly 21 years and you are telling me he was 20 as at 2002. Common grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by dominique(f): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Is Julius 41? Swear that you believe Julius is 41.....

The oldest I'll put him is 45 based on that photo. If he's in his 50s, he should have more grey hair and beards by now.
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by scholes23(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
41 my foot.
He even looks 41 in the second picture
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 by scholes23(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
dominique:

The oldest I'll put him is 45 based on that photo. If he's in his 50s, he should have more grey hair and beards by now.
Leave that talk, people in their 20s now have grey beards, some even become bald before they reach 20, all thanks to bubu and apeewaju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship / Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa / Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.