Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Content Creators Now Using Fake Breasts And Buttocks To Boost Viewership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Content Creators Now Using Fake Breasts And Buttocks To Boost Viewership (174 Views)

Best Way To Make Money Now� Using Sport Arbitrage Trade / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Creators Now Using Fake Breasts And Buttocks To Boost Viewership by Faiththatworks(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2023
Young Nigerians are going crazy on tik-tok and other social media platforms.
Apart from the fun contents on such platforms provide, they also earn huge revenues for their creators.

The size of revenue, however, depends on the level of clicks or viewership on the contents.
Having discovered that revenues come in hard currencies, which if converted to local currency, transforms the lives of these young Nigerians,there is a flood of content creators who crave for captivating contents that will generate millions of views, comments, likes and shares.

Funnily,one of the contents found to attract both the young and old alike, and rake in huge clicks for the creators is anyone exposing female genitals like breasts, buttocks and other private parts.

This realisation has taken content creators to adopting the use of artificial breast and buttocks

Seeing these tricks, some Nigerian business men have also taken to importing or creating elastic silicone breasts and buttocks to help creators.

These content creators now patronize them making their bodily endowments look real and floppy.

They create such things to make online viewers watch them more than twice and help in sharing, liking and making comments

Accordingly to Mrs Celestina Maduka,a seller of lingerie wares,she just added silicone breasts and buttocks to the list of her business seeing the craving of some content creators wanting to have large floppy buttocks and dangling breasts.

“The increased demand for artificial body enhancers by many young women and crossdressers has flooded the market with various types of brassieres, butts and hip pads.

“Now, there is a real fake breast and buttocks with different body colours and sizes. Its price is from N100, 000 above.

“They come in different qualities and sizes. When worn, you can hardly detect if it is elastic and it is very soft like the human body.

Miss Ayomide Coker, an undergraduate and upcoming content creator said: “I am not that floppy in the breast and buttocks. So I use artificial breasts and buttocks. You will never know because I make sure my dress doesn’t leave a space for suspicion.

“Instead of using needles or artificial. It is very safe because I don’t wear it outside the house except when I am shooting a video outside. So it doesn’t stay long on my body.

“Many of my friends who are content creators adopt this means to get lots of followers. As you know when viewers see a dangling breast and floppy buttocks they get carried away pouring all kinds of sentiments.

“With their comments, I am earning more. So it is what makes my business bloom including my skills and creativity.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/craze-for-contents-creators-now-go-for-fake-breasts-buttocks-to-boost-viewership/
Re: Content Creators Now Using Fake Breasts And Buttocks To Boost Viewership by Faiththatworks(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2023
I sincerely salute our Nigerian youths,their zeal and creativity to make money is commendable
I seriously feel that when you start denigrating your self esteem to make money,a part of you dies quietly. Most skit makers in Nigeria are really beginning to break the boundaries of decency and any serious government will begin to take a second look at this industry

For those who are really giving us decent skits,I really commend you.you don't need to go naked before are known.
Truth is, people will get tired of seeing those breasts and buttocks and move to the next big breast and buttocks

Meanwhile,our Christmas and End of year promo continues in all our Estates

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) / Investment Club / Many Heads With The Same Vision; Millionaires Before The End Of 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.