Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Notice Of Intention To Recover Premises - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Notice Of Intention To Recover Premises (103 Views)

Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. / My Landlord Served Me A Quit Notice And I Want To Know What What My Rights Are / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice Of Intention To Recover Premises by pete1234: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hello house I will be straight forward on this topic, I need honest advice and opinions from lawyers and barristers, my rent expired on the 30th of September of which up till this moment I have not paid, I was planning to do so before Christmas, my landlord thru his lawyer served me a 7 days notice to pay up after which he will go to court to get an eviction order, pls note that before now there was no notice from him either thru mail or letter.pls what can I do

(1) (Reply)

Selling! 4bedroom Semi Detached+bq @ Ochird. ₦100m. Eunice 08029562694 / Properties For Sale In Lagos / Fully Serviced Beautifully Finished 4 Bed Fully Detached Duplex In A Mini Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.