Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,822 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Canada Study Visa Proof - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Study Visa Proof (352 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Proof Of Funds / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Study Visa Proof by krayzeejamal: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Good day, I am looking to migrate to Canada via the study route please i need your help about this, my proof of funds is actually proceeds from my work as a crypto trader which am not a registered company it’s a sole business I do myself how do i explain the source of the fund and back it up with relevant documents since all the information online states that I have to show the source of the money.

Please I would appreciate if anybody can give me some heads up about this.

1 Like

Re: Canada Study Visa Proof by Nayturalistic: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
krayzeejamal:
Good day, I am looking to migrate to Canada via the study route please i need your help about this, my proof of funds is actually proceeds from my work as a crypto trader which am not a registered company it’s a sole business I do myself how do i explain the source of the fund and back it up with relevant documents since all the information online states that I have to show the source of the money.

Please I would appreciate if anybody can give me some heads up about this.

Tender yourself as a financial advisor. That's all. No shame in dealing in crypto.

What you should use as support is the Economic Ties part.. and you have to get landed properties for that. Doesn't even have to be real cuz no way for them to verify, especially if the said land is far away from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Canada Study Visa Proof by krayzeejamal: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2023
Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech / FATAL Accident In Front Of Federal Govt Girls College, Akure Claims Two Lives / Matters Arising: NLC Prevents Passengers From Boarding Turkish Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.