Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Wife Travelling Without Consent ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Travelling Without Consent ? (23517 Views)

Re: UPDATE Wife Travelling Without Consent ? / Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Obolor123454: 3:45am On Dec 05, 2023
NB, I OPENED THIS ACCOUNT FOR THIS

Hello my friends, I need you different view and please I need your in put about my wife.
We live in the states. she is in kenya for a three weeks visit with the 2 kids. She has been in kenya for about 10 days, three days ago, she called me and said she will be attending her friend's marriage ceremonial, which is taking place 600km away she did not say if the person is a male or female ( I did not ask because I was just kind of not wanting to be drawn into the discussion), she said she may not be able to come back same day, because event is starting late that she will like my brother to come with her, because she does not want to go alone. This is the first time I am hearing about this occassion, she never mentioned it before and I do not know the friend she is talking about. (or at least I am sure, because I do not really know most of friends, and she is not the friend keeping type)
I just told her that I am not ready for the discussion yet.
Please guys what are your take, I do not feel like telling her to go ( well, she may still go without my consent )
Please it may sound stupid, I just need your genuine advice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Chicagoesontop: 4:00am On Dec 05, 2023
Oga, the woman has told you out of respect she has for you, besides that, she also want to go with your own brother, so whats the fuss all about. This is festive period and activity galore, allow her to go with your brother and then squeeze out very other detailed information you need from your brother. If you dont trust your wife dont you trust your own brother also ?

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:
Please guys what are your take, I do not feel like telling her to go ( well, she may still go without my consent )Please it may sound stupid, I just need your genuine advice
Op, what exactly is it that you are afraid of? Let's start from there? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by woginid967: 4:09am On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:

Hello my friends, I need you different view and please I need your in put about my wife.
We live in the states. she is in kenya for a three weeks visit with the 2 kids. She has been in kenya for about 10 days, three days ago, she called me and said she will be attending her friend's marriage ceremonial, which is taking place 600km away she did not say if the person is a male or female ( I did not ask because I was just kind of not wanting to be drawn into the discussion), she said she may not be able to come back same day, because event is starting late that she will like my brother to come with her, because she does not want to go alone. This is the first time I am hearing about this occassion, she never mentioned it before and I do not know the friend she is talking about. (or at least I am sure, because I do not really know most of friends, and she is not the friend keeping type)
Please guys what are your take, I do not feel like telling her to go ( well, she may still go without my consent )

Men die from high blood pressure, pls calm down.
.i believe you're more mature than your wife, so dont let her phase you into frenzy or any agitated states.

Calmly accept what she has said.

Whenever she is in your physical space, hacck her phone 📱, get spy apps or even with her consent get location apps for every member of your family so you can know where they are exactly.

You can get a phone case tracker for her and install it without her knowledge and be able to know where she is even if doesn't inform you and you'll have peace.

Furthermore if you are doing these, they are free tutorials on YouTube.
Android or iOS apps that can be downloaded for it.

Never again worry about secrets when you can find out for yourself.

Thank me later.

29 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Obolor123454: 4:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Op, what exactly is it that you are afraid of? Let's start from there? undecided
it is strange, very unlike her, she never attend events , here i literally drag her, but she ever attend social gatherings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Kobojunkie: 4:47am On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:
it is strange, very unlike her, she never attend events , here i literally drag her, but she ever attend social gatherings
Maybe she wants to attend them now that she is back in Africa, so what exactly are you really afraid of? undecided

Did she make a pact that she would never attend social gatherings or what ? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Oxb90: 4:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:

That's the reason
she wants your brother to be company with her. Or don't you trust your brother with your wife?

18 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by cococandy(f): 5:21am On Dec 05, 2023
Would you require her consent before traveling yourself? If not, rest the matter

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by CandyOps(m): 5:34am On Dec 05, 2023
With women you have to be CUTTHROAT in your scrutiny. why don't you call her later in the day and get more info about this trip: Who's the friend? what's the occasion? How long she plans to stay and why so important? What happens to the kids when she's gone?

And If you don't trust your bro as her chaperone then tell her how you feel.

We all give out vibrations as humans. Men mostly dont pay much attention to it but when they do it's for a reason (or maybe not)

As I type this (5.18am) I have a barnie in my bed who's just banging me for fcuks sake. She most def has a bf abroad who's sponsoring her entire trip abroad...

...and when we make love she reminds me she doesn't want to get too loose as she was very tight the first day we bleeped which suggests lack of penetration for a long time

(I guess it's because she has a man abroad and wouldn't want him to suspect a thing when they fcuks too)

E just dey pain me say my delay cream done finish if not Na like 35mins straight I suppose dey bang am b4 I come. Now I barely do 20mins.

18 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by CandyOps(m): 5:35am On Dec 05, 2023
cococandy:
Would you require her consent before traveling yourself? If not, rest the matter

If no be say we get the same surname for NL I for slap your empty skull now angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by socialmediaman: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:

OP stop playing with your marriage!

Give your wife a call and ask her all the information you need. The person's gender, her relationship with the person (school mate, old friend etc), why the person invited a married woman alone to a wedding and not together with her husband, as a respectful individual should do. When this invitation was given and why you didn't know about it sooner etc.

I see that she requested your brother go with her. Even if you trust this arrangement and decide to grant this request, you still need to know exactly who this friend is, what her role in the occasion is (if any), the address and phone number of the friend, the venue of the wedding, emergency contact number etc, before asking your brother to go with her, and be with her the whole time

This is NOT unnecessary control, and even if it is control, it is GOOD control. It's for your family's protection.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by wahaladondey: 5:38am On Dec 05, 2023
Person dey fry this one woman dey smack am like omelette grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by duduade: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Old monikers stop opening new accounts on nairaland because you don't want people knowing stuffs that have happened to you
It's so annoying .
The worse is after the advices and all they don't even come back to give an update.. very few update

3 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by mrblessed(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:

And you think some of us are ready to pity a weak man? Continue!

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Lovemeharder(f): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2023
If you guys aren't having any trust issues, I think you should just relax.
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2023
For every single trip, I always buy my own tickets and go my own trips as well after which we have family trips together. No time!
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Acidosis(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2023
I will not attend a wedding with such short notice, and neither should you or your wife.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Mindlog: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2023
She has been in kenya for about 10 days, three days ago, she called me and said she will be attending her friend's marriage ceremonial, which is taking place 600km away ......Is the wedding holding in Kenya?

8 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Obolor123454: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2023
Mindlog:
She has been in kenya for about 10 days, three days ago, she called me and said she will be attending her friend's marriage ceremonial, which is taking place 600km away ......Is the wedding holding in Kenya?
we live in the states
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Skillsnigeria: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by verybadmouth(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
Just tell her to stay put and be a man.

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Macdeey: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
angry DIVORCE AM ASAP cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Wife travelling without the consent of her husband is equivalent to a bride visiting her ex a day before her wedding shocked

Las las,na gbola go solve the equation

4 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by BXNX: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
Bbb
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by CoronaVirusPro: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
Chicagoesontop:
Oga, the woman has told you out of respect she has for you, besides that, she also want to go with your own brother, so whats the fuss all about. This is festive period and activity galore, allow her to go with your brother and then squeeze out very other detailed information you need from your brother. If you dont trust your wife dont you trust your own brother also ?

You said it all!

# CaseClosed

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2023
I don't really understand why you are worried.

She requests that your brother comes with her.

Is there more to the story that you aren't telling us?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Israel DMW is that you. You cant stop her from going so why all this long talks

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Beuberry(f): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2023
It's for personal reasons. Way women work is different from men.
Besides she already took ya brother with her. Except you dey suspect both of them.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by AfroBeatDiary: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2023
Ofelodoko niyen o.

Check Google for the meaning sir.

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Atheistan: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2023
Oga calm down joor...
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by remiopash: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2023
Chicagoesontop:

Finito !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / Love Potion: Native Doctor Dupes 70-year Old Woman / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.