Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Wife Travelling Without Consent ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Travelling Without Consent ? (23533 Views)

Re: UPDATE Wife Travelling Without Consent ? / Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Obierika(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:
it is strange, very unlike her, she never attend events , here i literally drag her, but she ever attend social gatherings

Stop being paranoid
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by bukatyne(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
IamMobisola:

Let me take a guess.

You have cheated on your wife before and she found out. Since then she's been acting all cool like nothing happened. Now she wants to start attending events and functions something she rarely does, now she is making friends, something she never does.

Stop Projecting. She is a human being, not a child you can command about.

Makes sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Mayorwer: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:
NB, I OPENED THIS ACCOUNT FOR THIS

Hello my friends, I need you different view and please I need your in put about my wife.
We live in the states. she is in kenya for a three weeks visit with the 2 kids. She has been in kenya for about 10 days, three days ago, she called me and said she will be attending her friend's marriage ceremonial, which is taking place 600km away she did not say if the person is a male or female ( I did not ask because I was just kind of not wanting to be drawn into the discussion), she said she may not be able to come back same day, because event is starting late that she will like my brother to come with her, because she does not want to go alone. This is the first time I am hearing about this occassion, she never mentioned it before and I do not know the friend she is talking about. (or at least I am sure, because I do not really know most of friends, and she is not the friend keeping type)
I just told her that I am not ready for the discussion yet.
Please guys what are your take, I do not feel like telling her to go ( well, she may still go without my consent )
Please it may sound stupid, I just need your genuine advice

Are you actually writing this? After telling you she wants to go with your brother. You don't trust your own brother again?. Oga pack well abeg. Give yourself hbp because of insecurity..if she actually wants to cheat do you think you can monitor her ?

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by DeepRoyal: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
CandyOps:
With women you have to be CUTTHROAT in your scrutiny. why don't you call her later in the day and get more info about this trip: Who's the friend? what's the occasion? How long she plans to stay and why so important? What happens to the kids when she's gone?

And If you don't trust your bro as her chaperone then tell her how you feel.

We all give out vibrations as humans. Men mostly dont pay much attention to it but when they do it's for a reason (or maybe not)

As I type this (5.18am) I have a barnie in my bed who's just banging me for fcuks sake. She most def has a bf abroad who's sponsoring her entire trip abroad...

...and when we make love she reminds me she doesn't want to get too loose as she was very tight the first day we bleeped which suggests lack of penetration for a long time

(I guess it's because she has a man abroad and wouldn't want him to suspect a thing when they fcuks too)

E just dey pain me say my delay cream done finish if not Na like 35mins straight I suppose dey bang am b4 I come. Now I barely do 20mins.

Bro please I need the name of the cream please.

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by ThatCEO: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:

Hello my friends, I need you different view and please I need your in put about my wife.
We live in the states. she is in kenya for a three weeks visit with the 2 kids. She has been in kenya for about 10 days, three days ago, she called me and said she will be attending her friend's marriage ceremonial, which is taking place 600km away she did not say if the person is a male or female ( I did not ask because I was just kind of not wanting to be drawn into the discussion), she said she may not be able to come back same day, because event is starting late that she will like my brother to come with her, because she does not want to go alone. This is the first time I am hearing about this occassion, she never mentioned it before and I do not know the friend she is talking about. (or at least I am sure, because I do not really know most of friends, and she is not the friend keeping type)
Please guys what are your take, I do not feel like telling her to go ( well, she may still go without my consent )

This your marriage seem to have a lot more problem than an urgent wedding attendance.

You go manage this your modern woman, Na wetin dey town be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by BRATISLAVA: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
They've started these useless threads again so they can trigger themselves impossibly. She needs your urgent permission to breathe, cook and clean up after you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
fx45:
I thought the OP said Kenya... Or my eyes are paining me?
My mistake! undecided
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Compliant(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:

GO FOR DNA TEST FOR THE KIDS.
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by IamMobisola(f): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
bukatyne:

Makes sense cheesy
Na so dem dey do.
They can't take half of what they dish out

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Ikennablue(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
woginid967:

Men die from high blood pressure, pls calm down.
.i believe you're more mature than your wife, so dont let her phase you into frenzy or any agitated states.

Calmly accept what she has said.

Whenever she is in your physical space, hacck her phone 📱, get spy apps or even with her consent get location apps for every member of your family so you can know where they are exactly.

You can get a phone case tracker for her and install it without her knowledge and be able to know where she is even if doesn't inform you and you'll have peace.

Furthermore if you are doing these, they are free tutorials on YouTube.
Android or iOS apps that can be downloaded for it.

Never again worry about secrets when you can find out for yourself.

Thank me later.
Please can you enlighten me more about the phone case tracker
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by vuxelle: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
uuzba:
I think OP wants to do one thing in that US where he is. That's why his mind is worrying him.
He is now projecting his thoughts into his wife.
OP, your wife took your brother along as a witness to her actions.
At least your brother is your family member and you should trust him not to mess around with your wife.
All these people that will fly out of Nigeria and still be hanging unto NIgeria.
Nobody asked you, but you just have to tell us that you live in the states.
That is called bragging!
And it's very unnecessary.
Now, it's we local yeye people that you abandoned in Nigeria that you asking for advice again.
Which kind nonsense be all this?
Submit 10 fried chicken from McDonalds and 2 family bucket chips to quench my anger.
grin grin grin grin grin hungry man
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by woginid967: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kirisuto:

🤣😂 The solutions you offered will even hasten the high blood pressure. Best to always assume they are guilty and be at peace than installing some apps to track them.

What hastens your heart beat... What you discover or what you are suspecting?

Discovery gives peace.

Pls have sense
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by woginid967: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
frank155:

How can you say this, then proceed to give him HBP inducing answer?

From his grave?

Discovery gives peace.

Pls have sense.

So he should be ignorant and die from disease abi or father another man's seed.
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by vuxelle: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mayorwer:

Are you actually writing this? After telling you she wants to go with your brother. You don't trust your own brother again?. Oga pack well abeg. Give yourself hbp because of insecurity..if she actually wants to cheat do you think you can monitor her ?
You may not be completely right
Why will she even suggest that the brother should come, do you think his brother can even be with her everywhere she goes !!!. Lastly do you read where the husband said that, he doesnt know the person, and the woman did not bother to even mention who the person was to the man

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Kirisuto: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
woginid967:

Discovery gives peace.

Pls have sense

Sometimes I wonder how some of you were raised,may be without love, card and respect else I don't see why you have to sound rude. Anyway, when you get home, tell your parents to have sense then go to your school or work place and tell your superiors to have sense as well so they can actually teach you how to be polite you dimwit
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by 1Sharon(f): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
She wants to go to a wedding. What's the big deal about that?
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
bukatyne:

@ bold:

Is this a joke? OP is in USA, wife is in Kenya, wedding is in Kenya. They should invite the husband from the US?

Besides, did the husband show up with his wife and they turned him back?

He's likely Nigerian and she's Kenyan. He probably didn't want to go to Kenya.

When people date outside their culture, that doesn't mean they accept that person's culture fully.
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by defash8: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
No, once your mind flick about it.
There is nothing like impromptu attending wedding.
There is trust issue on both sides.
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by doneback04: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
woginid967:

Men die from high blood pressure, pls calm down.
.i believe you're more mature than your wife, so dont let her phase you into frenzy or any agitated states.

Calmly accept what she has said.

Whenever she is in your physical space, hacck her phone 📱, get spy apps or even with her consent get location apps for every member of your family so you can know where they are exactly.

You can get a phone case tracker for her and install it without her knowledge and be able to know where she is even if doesn't inform you and you'll have peace.

Furthermore if you are doing these, they are free tutorials on YouTube.
Android or iOS apps that can be downloaded for it.

Never again worry about secrets when you can find out for yourself.

Thank me later.

Regard this how can someone hack someone WhatsApp account, not to scam anyone ooo just to know the chats
because I feel someone is trying to deceive my babe and it's her close female friend I was opportune to see her Whatsapp messages and before I could see this she refused not allowing me to do so it just a coincidence I had to see it and after then the look on my babe face was fill with guilt
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Xkale1996(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obolor123454:

we Muslim men have the right to stop our wife's from going out even if it is her parents house

She must obey her husband

Till today and tomorrow my dad stop my mum from traveling to another state bcox of insecurity

So you're the head of the house
Don't allow ur wife to dey misbehave

Becareful some ladies are cheaters

2 Likes

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by eki2000(m): 3:14am On Dec 06, 2023
She has the right to freedom of association. She is not a rat and you would not expect or conclude that she wouldn't attend a function in this life. Allow her to go with your brother, that should give you the required peace of mind, meanwhile tell her that you would be making only video calls throughout the trip register your presence with her
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by woginid967: 4:19am On Dec 06, 2023
doneback04:

Regard this how can someone hack someone WhatsApp account, not to scam anyone ooo just to know the chats
because I feel someone is trying to deceive my babe and it's her close female friend I was opportune to see her Whatsapp messages and before I could see this she refused not allowing me to do so it just a coincidence I had to see it and after then the look on my babe face was fill with guilt

Download Whatsarpp Spiyyy apps, watch YouTube for tutorials
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2023
IamMobisola:
Let me take a guess.
You have cheated on your wife before and she found out. Since then she's been acting all cool like nothing happened. Now she wants to start attending events and functions something she rarely does, now she is making friends, something she never does.

Stop Projecting. She is a human being, not a child you can command about
Obolor123454, is there any truth to the assertion made by this poster? You still haven't given us a logical reason for why you are opposed to your wife socializing during this festive season. undecided
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Obolor123454:

The wedding might be the main reason she travelled to Kenya, not just for visitation.

If this person were really close enough to necessitate her risking the distance, they should have officially invited her to the wedding months ago.

Her calling to inform you is simply to obtain legitimacy and silence her inner voice, as the sly nature of women demands.

Asking your brother to tag along also buttresses the legitimacy need.
As for those asking you to trust your brother, I know a man who continually bl33p3d his brother's wife and three daughters all the time they quartered him in their house.
It's been a harrowing realisation for me, I wouldn't even trust my wife with her own brothers, nor anyone else.

Either the wedding is a hoax and she's simply reconnecting with an ex, or the wedding is a cover for her to meet with an ex, or your brother is has been eating from the same dish with you, I wouldn't know.

You sound like a simp, otherwise you should have asked basic questions like whose wedding she so desperately wants to attend and why its so important to her.

I don't understand how you could cut your wife loose to visit another country entirely for such length of time as if you never expect that bodi go one day scratch her.

I assume she's going there to cheat, that's if she's not already been doing that for the time she's already spent.

If you tell her not to attend, then let her return to the States immediately.

Otherwise, allow her to go and monitor her exhaustively once she comes back.

You should have installed spy apps on her devices long before now.
With that, you could relax with every move sge makes knowing it'll be easily to ultimately track her movements and interactions.

You paid to have this woman exclusively to yourself, don't let nobody born of a woman insecure-shame you for suspecting moves that might rubbish your marriage vows.

Believe me, I have seen adultery enough not to confer absolute trust on anyone.

If you ever suspect brother, investigate.

1 Like

Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by Obolor123454: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

The wedding might be the main reason she travelled to Kenya, not just for visitation.

If this person were really close enough to necessitate her risking the distance, they should have officially invited her to the wedding months ago.

Her calling to inform you is simply to obtain legitimacy and silence her inner voice, as the sly nature of women demands.

As for those asking you to trust your brother, I know a man who continually bl33p3d his brother's wife and three daughters all the time they quartered him in their house.
It's been a harrowing realisation for me, I wouldn't even trust my wife with her own brothers, nor anyone else.

Either the wedding is a hoax and she's simply reconnecting with an ex, or the wedding is a cover for her to meet with an ex, or your brother is has been eating from the same dish with you, I wouldn't know.

You sound like a simp, otherwise you should have asked basic questions like whose wedding she so desperately wants to attend and why its so important to her.

I don't understand how you could cut your wife loose to visit another country entirely for such length of time as if you never expect that bodi go one day scratch her.

I assume she's going there to cheat, that's if she's not already been doing that for the time she's already spent.

If you tell her not to attend, then let her return to the States immediately.

Otherwise, allow her to go and monitor her exhaustively once she comes back.

You should have installed spy apps on her devices long before now.
With that, you could relax with every move sge makes knowing it'll be easily to ultimately track her movements and interactions.

You paid to have this woman exclusively to yourself, don't let nobody born of a woman insecure-shame you for suspecting moves that might rubbish your marriage vows.

Believe me, I have seen adultery enough not to confer absolute trust on anyone.

If you ever suspect brother, investigate.
I duff my hat
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by TUANKU(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
doneback04:
You will first have to use her WhatsApp account details to open WhatsApp Web without her consent …then continue from there grin
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by doneback04: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
TUANKU:

You will first have to use her WhatsApp account details to open WhatsApp Web without her consent …then continue from there grin

More details pls
Re: Wife Travelling Without Consent ? by zumbigbo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
[quote author=DIVINEEVIDENCE post=127349507]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This kind of man needs to be shamed in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.