Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62932 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Which kind wife you want marry? You done pay rent
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by BigIyanga: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Begging format loading
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by jackmrandy: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?

That's one week expenses here and you are taking of marriage. Are you OK.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
So by next December u want to still be earning this salary?

u just finished school and u want to get married? Then have a kid in 9 months on this same salary?
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Connected1: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
femi4:
It depends on who you want to marry. Don't marry liability.....make sure she's working. Nigeria is tough now for a family to depend on one source of income
Stop it, even if she's working, 22k is nothing.

Why is he in a hurry to get married, is there an award for getting married?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by ThothHermes: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lordwheez:
My own concern is “a teacher that spells ‘rejoice’ as ‘rejoys’….omoooo”
You have to feel sorry for the kids "learning" under him.
This country matter tire person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tynaclem1: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
luminouz:

Talk true jare

Shebi you dey work...then we combine forces and build from there

Yes I work, but you see that suggestion I made to the op go and try it out lemme see how hard working you are first then we can combine both salaries and start something
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by NBAjunior: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Guy you go fit feed yourself for 1 month with that your salary? Do you know the cost of things in the market? Except you one day eat 1 times a day that your money no go fit last you 2 weeks I think you might be trolling maybe 🤔
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by scrupulousblog: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Bros that money will not be enough to help you save to marry.

Here is an opportunity that will help you save to marry. You will even quit your job.

Click on the link in my signature and watch a video that will teach you how to make money on the internet with your phone. No investment required.

Here's the link.

WATCH VIDEO]: FREE Method to Make Over $500 per Month with your Laptop/Phone.

https://subradotechnologies.com/everything-you-need-to-know.php
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by luminouz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Yes I work, but you see that suggestion I made to the op go and try it out lemme see how hard working you are first then we can combine both salaries and start something

I'm hardworking.... Show me you can build with a man and send a DM!!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by udemzyudex(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Move this to the joke section.

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Connected1: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
klawaaa:
Never despite the days of little beginning! People started worse than you and they are billionaires now. See every level in your life as the ladder to a higher one. Shalom.
You don't hear the stories of the ones that failed.

It's not advisable to place your life on luck, it's difficult to get ahead as a married man with that amount.

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by warrifinest1985: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

You dey look for person daughter wey you won use hungry kill abi? Please forget marriage manage your life with your salary! POVERTY NON BE POWDER. i like your courage and sincererity. You gonna get there someday!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Saifullah01: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Pray that God blesses it for you. This was my first salary 14 yrs ago and I wanted to quit. So I can imagine how you fill.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by skj1377(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
My first salary was N11k as a journalist at comet newspaper now called the Nation. My transport to work was N11,500. So I guess your doing better.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by JustPowerApps(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ah omo ope n sise gidi gan o n gbope gbope
O n gbope gidi gan o n s’ope s’ope
B’o se n gba credit alert l’o se n gba debit alert
O de n’owo gidi gan fun Titilope lope
Titilope gan wa d’omo ope ope
O wa n gbope gan lowo omo ope ope
One day the account was insufficient
O wa laju pe ohun ti gork e gork e cool
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Ezmans: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

what they pay you is recharge card money, picking recycling material at waste bin can fetch you up to 100k a month teaching is not a job in nigeria k a month

2 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Reelmii: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
money121:
Congrat
Yes you can marry grin grin
he can even marry 4 sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tynaclem1: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
luminouz:

I'm hardworking.... Show me you can build with a man and send a DM!!

That's nice, good for you. But why should I prove anything to you when haven't proven anything to me?🤷
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tonytonex(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

dey play 😆. just dey play. You think say marriage na child play abi?

You can't even fee yourself with that not to talk of taking care of a woman.
Dey play, you hear.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by biggie73(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
If your goal is getting married, I can't give an opinion. I do know there's bright future for you.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by chiboycue: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

It is pathetic. Just keep doing the job until you get better high paying job in 2024 by God's grace.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tonytonex(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy
hence the saying that life is not balance

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tonytonex(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
To understand the gravity of wrought in your country, that’s just $19.

Not enough for a good monthly Netflix access.
please, help him to think. Rejoicing over $19 as a salary. He doesn't know that he's a poor man with that
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by dangotesmummy: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
We4all:
You can use the salary to marry 2 wives.
₦22k no reach for bachelor or spinster in a month,you dey talk of 2 wives grin

Poverty, child malnutrition and chronic disrespect smiling at you in 3 D if you follow this counsel

Op Na the people who come your wedding go laugh you in secret and come out to show fake empathy.if you're Yoruba you will understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
Congratulations bro. Meanwhile, before you touch the money, send 50% of money to your parents.

from how much?
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
All these small village boys wey qoman de hungry they think women love them

22k salary and you are thinking of marriage ....wtf ....you are a wicked and stupid persin

In today nigeria what can 22k buy , i de even spend 25k in a week just to feed ba u wan take feed family

Your suffer go reach bone , people go nak ur gal taya if she is the type that cant bear na there ur frustration go start

Again salary work is rubbish , go and look for a skill to do and be a boss

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by 080bjaked(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Lionelbhass(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
I rejoys with you fresh graduate
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by jojothaiv(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Why not.

I 'marrich' even when my networth wasn't up to 33k
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Praktikals(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
money121:
Congrat
Yes you can marry grin grin
Dem no dey tell mad blind man say rain dey fall
If the rain beat am he go find his way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career / How To Become A Pilot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.