Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families (37700 Views)

UK Stops Recruiting Healthcare Workers From Nigeria, 53 Others (Full List) / Court Restrains Enugu Health Workers From Embarking On Strike Action / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by sotall(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bluffly:

We are all suppose to make it work but most thinks quality living is a miracle.

The leadership simply failed.

The government is suppose to provide the environment/framework which the citizens will follow.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Inosky(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Courtesy of what emilokan government caused on Nigerians at home. If not about tribal!sm of Y0ruba big0ts, Nigeria would have started working by now and abroad people will start investing and coming back home but the case is otherwise because of one certificate f0rger and drugg!e that Mr Yakubu mumuhud and judiciary forced on Nigerians through c0rruption.
God will definitely pun!sh all this F00ls.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Bluffly: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
sotall:

The leadership simply failed.

The government is suppose to provide the environment/framework which the citizens will follow.

The citizens are also sabotaging from the civil servants, to family members. Wrong mindset about everything.

3 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by ngng: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Judolisco:
D best way to stop dis migration madness is for Europe to ban African lawmakers and their families from accessing healthcare, education and other good essentials abroad... So dat we will develop our country and continent, if not they've not seen anything yet oh

All dis bans won't work, Nigerians will always find a way
If they ban politicians, it will only solve Naija problem, not the UK's. These people know what they are doing. You control the tap based on the amount of water you need

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by osazsky(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Living organisms migrate enmasse in droves when living conditions of their habitat are no longer favourable to their survival.

One of those conditions is WAR. it has been observed many times over and over again large number of people moving their luggages and belongings away from deadly warzones/crisis.

Is Nigeria at war? That people are selling their possessions to flee?
wat we are facing now pass war

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Ajsmart(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
They hate the Africans so much that they want his/her unique skill sets yet don’t want them to nurture a prosperous family.
As wyte population is globally decreasing at an alarming rate, they’re jealous that the Africans keep multiplying and don’t want them and their families to do well.
How does any sane govt/society think it’s o.k for a migrant worker not to bring along their family member yet expect them to work at optimum level and capacity? That’s cruelty! That’s divide and conquer!

They want the migrant Africans to create mixed babies whose offspring will eventually turn white in 3 generations to replenish the local population.

Would they dare say this to migrant EU health workers?

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by sotall(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bluffly:

The citizens are also sabotaging from the civil servants, to family members. Wrong mindset about everything.

There is the tendency for the default human to not do the right thing. Man is born crude!

Even in Western countries, their citizens also have this default crude behavior but guess what addresses it? Laws and responsibility.

I currently live abroad and i have seen things.

The major difference between Nigeria and othet countries we are running to is the government.
These countries have citizens who misbehave too.
But what keeps majority of their citizens well-behaved is a working-sysyem.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by GUNITGuy: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
Canada and Australia is next.
USA is next ....If trump enters another immigrants cuts and Europe would tighten.... Maybe till another Pandemic or even Wars they may need soldiers to fight Jihadist

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by GUNITGuy: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
sotall:

There is the tendency for the default human to not do the right thing. Man is born crude!

Even in Western countries, their citizens also have this default crude behavior but guess what addresses it? Laws and responsibility.

I currently live abroad and i have seen things.

The major difference between Nigeria and othet countries we are running to is the government.
These countries have citizens who misbehave too.
But what keeps majority of their citizens well-behaved is a working-sysyem.
Honestly you got it have seen societies people don't have much but are comfortable with life

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by crossbreedwears(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
It's well with their soul. If i really want to move out of the country, it won't be UK. I would rather move to Germany, Switzerland, Finland, Canada or Netherlands
Kachidubem:

Na hoard mentality ...and lately, there is this thing about UK movement hype here in naija...they make it look like an achievement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by greypencils: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:
Black man will always be a slave sha.... see the nonsense yanga dis people dey do...

Nigerians will go there and be rubbishing our country , doing all sort of nonsense VLOGS on YouTube...cho cho cho... mouth will not rest.

"How to play with snow without falling down"

"HOW TO JAPA WITHOUT MONEY"

"How to Japa without paying school fees"

"HOW TO CHO CHO CHO"
grin
Very stupid people. Imagine that idiot that went to spill the entire beans to the authorities in an interview. Them suppose find am, bury am live.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Praktikals(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Now those that have partners that planned to be dependant will have to wait in Nigeria for a long time.

The truth is that UK government aint banning shit. They need us more than we need them.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by bdon123(m): 12:01am On Dec 06, 2023
People wey na our money dey build their economy.m sure their unis are suffering den lack of funds already.so i will carry my cash b goto uk for masters wit no chancE of staying
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by 12inchess: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2023
They want your sweat. Not your blood. Think twice before going.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Ever8090: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2023
Kloenboi:
Having your family beside you is very important for your MENTAL wellbeing
then have your family beside you in your country naa,.them force you ni?

4 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2023
Praktikals:

The truth is that UK government aint banning shit. They need us more than we need them.
See the Nigeria entitlement mentality we are talking about .

Black man Sha

3 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 12:37am On Dec 06, 2023
bdon123:
People wey na our money dey build their economy.m sure their unis are suffering den lack of funds already.so i will carry my cash b goto uk for masters wit no chancE of staying
If you want your wife to join , Pay for her masters too

Stop using one stone to kill 5 birds ...that what the UK govt is saying

4 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by coputa(m): 12:49am On Dec 06, 2023
Kloenboi:
Nigerians will now be subjected to mental torture because they' want work in the UK, that's why I like America.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by ednut1(m): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2023
coputa:
Nigerians will now be subjected to mental torture because they' want work in the UK, that's why I like America.
you can’t take your dependents along to USa on student visa. Most Nigerians went to uk with student visa. So comparing usa to uk no follow. You also cant get work permit in usa easily from Nigeria when compared to uk. The only way to get papers mostly is by fake marriage.

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by planetx: 2:37am On Dec 06, 2023
Used and dumped, they don't need us anymore.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Basic123: 3:17am On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:
Black man will always be a slave sha.... see the nonsense yanga dis people dey do...

Nigerians will go there and be rubbishing our country , doing all sort of nonsense VLOGS on YouTube...cho cho cho... mouth will not rest.

"HOW TO CHO CHO CHO"
grin

I tell you.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Quebec91(m): 3:24am On Dec 06, 2023
I tell you man
Kloenboi:
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Basic123: 3:42am On Dec 06, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

You think the UK government wants African countries to develop and progress?
You think it's not their joy the we consider them demigod?
You think they're not even part of the people promoting and instigating all these problems for us?
I tell you.
The whites don't practice Adams Smith economic model ,its written for Africa and other mumu countries.Only countries that abandoned that model and came up with their own home grown model that brake even and escape from the bodage,country like CHINA.They now established IMF and World Bank to enforce the model and make sure they are head by one person from those mumu countries so that they can be teleguiding him.

I gave up on Nigeria economist the moment they all agree that inflation in Nigeria is caused by too much money in circulation. HOW?.....INFLATION IN NIGERIA IS CAUSED PRICE OF PETROL not too much money in circulation!

4 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Basic123: 3:46am On Dec 06, 2023
MrCork:

NIGERIANS ALL SPOIL EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY IBO PEOPLE....THEY COME HERE WIT BETWEEEN 7 TO 10 CHILDRENS & expet to get visa...they dont even want them in afganissan...IBO PEOPLE MENNNNN!!!(no oofencse) angry
They also started this making video on how to jakpa and run a blog rubbishing the country as soon as they get there followed by Edo people then Yorubas
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Basic123: 3:53am On Dec 06, 2023
Inosky:
Courtesy of what emilokan government caused on Nigerians at home. If not about tribal!sm of Y0ruba big0ts, Nigeria would have started working by now and abroad people will start investing and coming back home but the case is otherwise because of one certificate f0rger and drugg!e that Mr Yakubu mumuhud and judiciary forced on Nigerians through c0rruption.
God will definitely pun!sh all this F00ls.
Y0ruba bigots gave their son just 55%
While the non bigot Igb0 miscreants gave their son 90% votes,who are the tribal bigot?

One governed a state,and during and after his tenure the IGR and the population of the state soared to the extent that other states including Anambra came to learn.

By now after 8years of governing Anambra,one will think every Nigerian will be trooping to Anambra to enjoy the Eldorado,utopia and the new Nigeria the mumu scam created there.If Today Anambra is the new Nigeria the yes daddy miscreant promised us,may he never become president till he will die

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by googi: 4:01am On Dec 06, 2023
How can you take family to sugarcane plantation?

Not only pass war. E pass organ donor, Asma Boys in the sea and desert, eru osu human sacrifice in the zoo or death penalty for drugs in Asia.

True tok my buroda.

osazsky:
wat we are facing now pass war

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Difrent: 4:04am On Dec 06, 2023
flyinnizam:
UK doing shakara for Nigerians because of a drug dealer effect

Nigeria is not even among the first 2 countries with highest migration

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Difrent: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2023
[quote author=sotall post=127337211] cool

If Nigeria as country was functioning at even let's say 30% capacity, we won't have our citizens use their life savings to go slave for the whiteman abroad.

/quote]

Nigeria is working more than 30% don't underestimate your country..... No county without it's problems.....the japarians are helping UK fill gaps in it's healthcare system
Besides those Japa ing are not the poor ones but those that already have more than most of us......if they chose to go slave for the white man thats their problem as they are doing it willingly
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Caseless: 4:12am On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

"HOW TO CHO CHO CHO"
grin
I hate to see those nonsense. "How to get canada visa without meeting requirements" as an advert on YouTube where they're seeing everything. Stupid people.

My first snow experience... God... Sad situation
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Difrent: 4:14am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:
cool

If Nigeria as country was functioning at even let's say 30% capacity, we won't have our citizens use their life savings to go slave for the whiteman abroad.

Nigeria's failure is the reason for all these insults and shakara.

Still too bad that even those in Nigeria dont realize why Nigeria will never be a working country with the current setup.

Nigeria is working more than 30% don't underestimate your country..... No county without it's problems.....the japarians are helping UK fill gaps in it's healthcare system
Besides those Japa ing are not the poor ones but those that already have more than most of us......if they chose to go slave for the white man thats their problem as they are doing it willingly.

Have some respect bro....that Nigeria you are bad mouthing gave you the solid foundation you are building upon.....it's not magic that Nigerians excel and do well abroad it's the foundation they got from that same Nigeria.

When you say those in Nigeria don't realize Nigeria will never work with the current set up should we all just pack up and leave the country to who?
If BRITONS had all left their country will you have anywhere to japa to.
Migration is as old as humanity but Nigerians in their usual overdoing makes it look like the next gold rush

4 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2023
Caseless:
I hate to see those nonsense. "How to get canada visa without meeting requirements" as an advert on YouTube where they're seeing everything. Stupid people.

My first snow experience... God... Sad situation
Trust me ...na boredom dey do dem... especially the ladies

When there are no Men chasing them or spending money on them like they used to enjoy in naija ... they've found new love in YouTube now.

I blame it on loneliness and boredom, upon dia 247 electricity, shey dem no fit just dey watch Netflix for TV ni...lmao.

3 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 4:21am On Dec 06, 2023
Difrent:

Nigeria is not even among the first 2 countries with highest migration
True... but we talk too much on social media.

The Indians that move to US and UK are extremely valuable, the indians dominate the tech sector in both UK n US

Nigerians na so so cleaning of oyibo bumm bumm we dey do for UK , yet na we come YouTube pass dey talk plenty...aka CARE GIVER grin

Most Indians migrate via work visa self, those guys are highly skilled in computer and tech related.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Successfully Quit Tramadol, U Too Can Do Same / Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / The Yoruba Name Of Dandelion Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.