Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? (7814 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Saudi Women Celebrate News They Will Finally Be Allowed To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Dogshow(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good day nairalanders,

I've been hearing scenarios of how people started learning how to drive maybe due to emergencies, job testing ,travel amongst others. Kindly share your experiences with us.

3 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by ATEAMS: 2:14am On Dec 06, 2023
Share your own first ma ...abi u no Sabi drive anything?

9 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Angrigowt: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2023
Stress of public transport. How I wish car dey use water as fuel. E for sweet.

6 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Almunjid(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nothing has motivated me to learn how to drive yet. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Misterc(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Shey u don sidon inside Lagos damfo and the conductor put him smelly armpit across your nose just because say he wan stretch hand to collect money from people wey sidon behind u before?

U don help danfo driver match brake before? because say he jump down and motor dey move and u never ready die untop say driver jump down go jinjer agbero wey wan obtain him conductor??

Baba e never reach to motivate u to learn how to drive and buy ya own motor?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Ballzproblem2: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
so that I'll flaunt my ride
Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by DevilishMan: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Our getaway driver got shot and vigilante were closing in with vicious dogs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by GoodRocks: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
If you have a sister or female relatives that is not disgracing you or your family online, you don't know what God has done for you. Go to tiktok, Facebook etc and you'll agree with us that the average Nigerian girl is nothing to write home about

61 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by fitinwell: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nigeria poor economy strategy
With all the outnumbered Chartered Accountants in Nigeria.....

So many Doctors, Professors..

And yet the economy is still in shambles...

The Price of Food commodities is enough reasons to Drive me crazy..

6 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by BTC04249: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
When k was looking for who to drive me to a PARTY, my friend i called said he was busy with his wife at home…. I took the courage… when to where the car was parked (My mothers car, it was an automatic)….. i started it and did what i saw other do that made the car move…. That was how i drove the car to where i was going

5 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by mrkings84(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hmm.... Seems today car section is gaining momentum.... Anything u post their just hit front page.

Ps; I learned driving when I was 18. There was no motivation. I just thought I should learn to drive
Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Quelme: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Japa movement. I gat jax myself to survive all weather and terrain.

Learnt with automatic.
Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
None.
But I was gisting with a friend who is learning to drive and she said what motivated her to learn was that when her father was sick, he called her to come to the house. She got there and her brother who was also present didn't know how to drive. So the sick father had to drive himself and two adults to the hospital. He never drove back home as he passed away after a few days. She had to call his mechanic to come drive the car home.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Sammy101111(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Confidence
Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Haydens: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Robbery movie or if police tries to chase.
Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by wunmi590(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2023

My fiance now my wife took me to her house, to show them her bobo..

So two jalopy was in their compound ( Peugeot 504, manual gear and Toyota camry 2000, automatic gear).

After some little discussion with me, father in-law wanted to drop his friend home, so he called me to please help him to drive the Camry at the back, which is an automatic gear out, so that he can move the Peugeot, that man like that car like die..

Naso I no fit drive oooo...

He just called my wife from the kitchen to drive it out, that was how I got to know my wife knows how to drive both manual and automatic...

Immediately I got home, omo, I go learn automatic car, make the man no use me shine again 😀

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Driving isn’t fun. I like make dem Dey drive me around abeg.

2 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by fineboynl(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
I really don't like driving. But I have to in order to move around privately

3 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Nicepoker(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Angrigowt:
Stress of public transport. How I wish car dey use water as fuel. E for sweet.
you can go back to the days of locomotives.

1 Like

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
I was shocked. My guy at the office sev go learn how to drive ooo. person wey no get time for himself.

1 Like

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Kimo21(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
fineboynl:

and it can be really stressful driving because of traffic. also, maintenace can be tiring

1 Like

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by TinubuNG: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gotten a job in one IT company Abuja that year , 2016 or so, cars dey for official movement but shortage of driver and the women among us won't stop teasing me.
Na so I summon courage o jare.

Though I have had little driving knowledge back in school , thanks to my friend, i give you your credit dear friend 🙏

2 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by wunmi590(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
fineboynl:

Not only you, my wife has been the one driving my car since we got married..

It js now I've been dreaming of getting another car for her and collect that one because of the nature of my job, but when I look at petrol these days, I dey always tire

4 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by HeatSeeker(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
I have lost a job offer because I didn't have a valid driver's license (and did not know how to drive). Apparently, you can't work as a medical representative in some "big" companies if you cannot drive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Nicepoker(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Started driving with a tractor. The dude that was ploughing my farms ran away with my money. Had to do it myself.

12 Likes

Re: What Event Motivates You To Learn How To Drive? by Kharol1234: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
No event ooo because I no get motor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Automakers Struggle With Electric Vehicle Evolution / Russian President's Car Is The Real Bomb! (photos) / Updated.. My 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Thread - "Truck Of The Yellow Sun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.