Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing (34485 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Omoawoke: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:
“All these point to a systemic failure of the Nigerian government to protect Yakubu or pursue justice for her murder and protect the voices of Christian minorities in Northern Nigeria in times of crisis. “Condemning public lynching or calling on the government to prosecute offenders should never be a crime, and the Nigerian state should immediately seek to rectify this miscarriage of justice......

I almost doubted my sanity after reading what I read. Killers are free, someone calling for justice is in prison
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by kingfisher2(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
this is what you get when injustice rules
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by dazzlingd(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
But they are all crying for Palestine. Pity Islamic people at your own peril. They are peaceful only when they are weaker
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by correctguy101(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
dazzlingd:
But they are all crying for Palestine. Pity Islamic people at your own peril. They are peaceful only when they are weaker

Nah, they're only weaker when the numbers are against them.

The moment they gain enough manpower... All the nonsense assertions will start

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by dazzlingd(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
correctguy101:

Nah, they're only weaker when the numbers are against them.

The moment they gain enough manpower... All the nonsense assertions will start

Yes bro, see all the Muslims screaming justice for Palestine are all silent for this injustice
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Spandau: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:
So much injustice in the world especially in Nigeria here. One of the ill of the muslim muslim ticket. A muslim will rarely be arrested for any incitement of violence.

Gandollar and Kano Islamic cleric said "the muslim muslim ticket shows the superiority of Islam" but today he is the APC chairman. Ahmed Gumi said Wike - an infidel can't be governor of Abuja because "Christians can never be trusted to protect Muslims.".

A fanatic Islamic terrorist expelled from the nation of India visited Nigerian Air Force base in Abuja even snapping pictures with airmen and tagging it "Muslim Air Force" No arrest or any condemnation have been issued by any Nigerian government official or agencies.

But Nigeria christain soldiers who were speakers in their faith - based conference were arrested and court mashalled. What really is wrong with this nation with this Selective justice mentality? What a country!

Imagine this injustice occurred a long time ago but have been under reported. What have the christain proponents of the muslim muslim ticket like Simon Lalong, Femi Fani-Kayode, done to save a sister? Absolutely none. When it is said adherents of this cult are terrorists, they will be calling us names.

How will the heart of an average person not be hardened when the fanatic killer terrorist always is always shielded to escapes justice while the victim continued to be oppressed and threatened by the collaborating terrorists I'm government.

Look Racoon, this act of wickedness was perpetrated during Buhari's maladministration. There was a conscious effort to direct Nigeria into an Islamic Republic with Fulanis holding sway. Muslims in the North and in the armed forces perpetrated the most wicked acts known to mankind against others during Buhari's tenure. So it's not Tinubu’s fault. Now that this has come to the open again, I hope Tinubu does the right thing.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by RALPHOW(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
What's CAN doing on this nonsense, they should mobilise entire Christians in Nigeria to enforce her immediate release.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Spandau: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
johnujo:
How can we verify this info ?

Why do you like asking dumb questions?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Spandau: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
Cocolatti:
This is just one among many of the Government sponsored Persecution of Northern Christians.

During Buhari's tenure.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Spandau: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
10thTenthMan:
And CAN with Civil Society Groups and Women’s Rights Groups have not blocked all roads in ABUJA in protest? Interesting.

We still have not been able to show Politicians and administrators of the country that we will not condone nonsense.

As a progressive circular state we should not accept discriminatory treatment based on religious affiliation and bigotry. The Nigerian Constitution and Law is above ANY RELIGION. ANY!

The nerve and level of injustice without shame and without fear of repercussions is very interesting.

I STILL MAINTAIN THAT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS A LACK OF QUICK, APPROPRIATE AND GUARANTEED CONSEQUENCES.

The Government and Administrators of the State ARE NOT AFRAID OF THE CITIZENS. Less than 5000 Political Office Holders and Top Government Administrators are not afraid of the collective power of 300 million people. Why is that? Because they can simply divide us along ethnicity, tribal origin, religion, class, and even gender.

IT IS SUCH A SHAME!

When did Nigeria become 300million in population?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by shakdav(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:
Nigerian Woman, Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Bauchi Prison After 18 Months For Sharing Video Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/28/nigerian-woman-rhoda-jatau-languishes-bauchi-prison-after-18-months-sharing-video

Drop charges against Rhoda Jatau, 500 women groups tell FG

She not be the only rioting in the Islam jihad prison oo, the big question now is where is CAN, is everything about politics in Nigeria, anybody that know how the north operate in his michenary to crush Northern Christian voice down will understand that the fight against Christian in the northern part of the country has gone to far, we are just living by his grace. But with time we will prevail against all old... Have u seen any Islamic or muslim condemning it, it is because they support it 100%

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/drop-charges-against-rhoda-jatau-500-women-groups-tell-fg/
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Greattha: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Injustice.
Really sad.
I doubt most people heard of this arrest.
Unfortunately for her 9ja yoots that heard didn't care or have moved on as usual.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by AntiChristian: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

Prophet Issa said it in the Bible that by your fruits you ll be known.
Matthew 7:16-20. This part clearly explained the kind of person you AntiChristian is. For you to use your username clearly depicts you aren't of Allah.
Here is a man of your faith that caused religious, ethnic & political crisis with his hate speech but he hasn't been touched. It showed the level of hypocrisy among you midst. And you too on this site has said many hate speech against Christianity and Christians. Maybe you think you are catching cruise but God knows how to pass judgements.
.https://www.thecable.ng/gumi-to-tinubu-remove-wike-as-fct-minister-or-we-wont-be-on-same-page/amp

So how does my moniker say I'm not of Allah?
I wonder who uses one Muslim person's judgement or utterances to pass judgement on all.

Like we have don't have many Christians who post nonsense about Islam here and everywhere!
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Honestfrend: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
God1000:
This is completely unacceptable.

What kind of country do we live in, this innocent woman is suffering in prison while the barbarians and monsters that killed Ms Deborah have not been brought to book.

I am very angry right now

I don't know why the Bauchi state government and the federal government of Nigeria are just keeping mute on this ugly issue.

My brother like dis I vex pass u for this matter.. Up north is like a different country on its own..
Nigeria has its law.. They have there on law up north call hisbah or whatever. Yet nobody is saying anything about it...

They kill Christians anyhow dey like, they re worst than the devil there..
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Honestfrend: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nahunger:

While the killer roams free...
You can imagine the kind of country we are in and the kind of justice ⚖️ system we practice...

Not today but one day!!
The oppressed will rise 🤲

Thats just it... But I have a strong belief that Nigeria will separate... Maybe not in my life time.. But it definitely will..

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by TheRedpillguy: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
War is the only option for these people. Only war, they will never play fair.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Donake: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
If she was Muslim,no officer born of a Christian mother would attempt arresting her let alone detaining her. Modern day slavery by fellow blacks and ronu champions have nothing against it.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by AskNgige2: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
hopeforcharles:
This kind of injustice is an abomination to the country, No wonder we are just retrogressing in this country.

I keep saying it..

Revolution is the answer

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by AntiChristian: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
themanderon:

Don't be silly or clever by half. We are Christians and followers of Christ and not Moses. Christ never asked any of his followers go kill unlike Mohammed that spread his religion by the sword.
Show me a place in the new testament where Christians are asked to kill unbelievers? Rather we are asked to preach to them and bring them to the knowledge of the truth!!!

Who told them to kill in the old testament?
Jesus's father right and Jesus is no more one with his father?

Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever!
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by AntiChristian: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
historic:

Hahahaha I laugh... The world knows who the real terrorists are. It is as clear as daylight dem no dey argue am.

And the world knows who is the pretentious terrorists!
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Beuberry(f): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

So how does my moniker say I'm not of Allah?
I wonder who uses one Muslim person's judgement or utterances to pass judgement on all.

Like we have don't have many Christians who post nonsense about Islam here and everywhere!
It ll be better for normal muslims to rid off abnormal muslims like you cos out of the abundance of your heart on this site, you v said derogatory things towards the body of Jesus Christ and it's high time you turn a new leaf!
Your name said AntiChristian meaning against people of Allah. Christians are recognized and favoured by Allah. Can you boldly bear this name AntiChristian in public?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Nahunger(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Honestfrend:

Thats just it... But I have a strong belief that Nigeria will separate... Maybe not in my life time.. But it definitely will..

The country is laid on a very faculty foundation..
The day Yoruba, igbo and south south unite that is the end until then their mumu never do.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by RhodaNelly: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin... I just couldn't help but laugh out loud on sighting this comment. Thanks bro for making me laugh this hard this evening. Lolzzz 😂

EnglishUsa:
Lugard and your ashawo, It shall never be well with you. Your soul will never rest in peace, I wish I can see your children or grandchildren.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by AntiChristian: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

It ll be better for normal muslims to rid off abnormal muslims like you cos out of the abundance of your heart on this site, you v said derogatory things towards the body of Jesus Christ and it's high time you turn a new leaf!
What things did say?

Your name said AntiChristian meaning against people of Allah. Christians are recognized and favoured by Allah. Can you boldly bear this name AntiChristian in public?

How does antichristian means against People of Allah?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Beuberry(f): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
What things did say?

How does antichristian means against People of Allah?

What is the meaning of Allah? God.
What is the meaning of Christian? Christ-like
What is Christ-like? Like Jesus Christ.
Who's Jesus Christ? A servant of God (Allah) as attested by your koran. While some say He's child of God.
So why will you be bearing Anti towards that beautiful name? Why will you be against God?
Isn't it proper if you are examined at psychiatric hospitals?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Hollysaint: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is sad
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by AntiChristian: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

What is the meaning of Allah? God.
What is the meaning of Christian? Christ-like
What is Christ-like? Like Jesus Christ.
Who's Jesus Christ? A servant of God (Allah) as attested by your koran. While some say He's child of God.
So why will you be bearing Anti towards that beautiful name? Why will you be against God?
Isn't it proper if you are examined at psychiatric hospitals?

We don't believe Jesus is child of God. Infact, our own description of God is that He doesn't need children/partner to inherit Him or help Him carry out His duties!

So the Qur'an (not Koran) states that trinity is false! So the Qur'an is anti-trinity!

The servant of Allah Jesus the son of Mary is not God as the Christians believe.

So we remain anti-trinity and anti-christian!
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Exceed15: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
May God's wrath fall upon these people.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Machinegun91(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Justice for Rhoda Jatau
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by rapheal5(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
The other day na how police go arrest innocent boy, dumb am for prison for yrs just because he share first name with who dem fine come.[/quote] grin grin
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by rapheal5(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
NOwazobia:
Killers freed, freedom fighter incarcerated.

I would rather eat and dine with the devil than have a Muslim as my next-door neighbor. undecided
lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.