Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Blaspheming Homosexual Rap Artist Now Wants To Start Making Christian Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blaspheming Homosexual Rap Artist Now Wants To Start Making Christian Music (153 Views)

What's Your Favourite Christian Music? / Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference / What Do You Understand By Blaspheming Against The Holy Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blaspheming Homosexual Rap Artist Now Wants To Start Making Christian Music by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2023
Blaspheming homosexual rap artist endorsed by Lecrae now wants to start making "Christian Music"

(OPINION) Making the news cycle in 2021, you may remember some of the hype surrounding hip-hop artist, Lil Nas' and his conversion to Satanism.

According to DISNTR, Lil Nas not only came out as a flaming homosexual, but also as one who worships the devil as he depicted himself in disgusting sex acts with Satan in his music video.

But all of that is old news. I will not link to the video. I only mention this to bring up the next disturbing issue, that the "Christian" hip hop community has come out in full support of Lil Nas' who is openly and proudly homosexual.

But even worse, these so-called "Christian" rappers are endorsed by The Gospel Coalition. The first is Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who has been given glowing accolades by The [completely apostate] Gospel Coalition. Mineo apologizes to Lil Nas on behalf of Christians who oppose homosexuality.

Then there is Hulvey, who is associated with the flagship icon of Christian hip-hop, Lecrae, who also adds his apology for Christians into the mix. Hulvey tells Lil Nas that Jesus isn't angry…that he isn't angry that he depicts himself in homosexual acts with Satan.

Because, yeah, God is cool with that, you know. Then, it shouldn’t go without mentioning that Lecrae, himself, has buddied up with Lil Nas and while Lecrae has been out denouncing "white Christianity" nearly daily—and deconstructing from Christianity altogether—he's been silent since his endorsement of Lil Nas.

In a now-deleted Instagram post, Lecrae commented on a picture of the two at the BET Awards, saying “He told me his dad is a huge fan. Which is either a compliment or testament to how long I been doing this.”

Author

EndtimeHeadlines

According to DISNTR, Lil Nas not only came out as a flaming homosexual, but also as one who worships the devil as he depicted himself in disgusting sex acts with Satan in his music video.

Re: Blaspheming Homosexual Rap Artist Now Wants To Start Making Christian Music by Shalommy(f): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2023
Singing Gospel music has nothing to do with christianity. Lucifer himself worship God.

1 Like

Re: Blaspheming Homosexual Rap Artist Now Wants To Start Making Christian Music by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
The height of confusion.
Re: Blaspheming Homosexual Rap Artist Now Wants To Start Making Christian Music by GreatAchiever1: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2023
It's really sad to see where the "Christian" hip hop artistes are now heading to, they really want to be liked by the world that they go on doing questionable things that are anti-biblical. Even their modern music isn't as theologically gospel centred as it used to be.

I used to be a fan, especially with Lecrae Rebel and rehab album but now, it may seem as though I have given up hope on his music. I pray they see the error of their ways and repent from that.
Re: Blaspheming Homosexual Rap Artist Now Wants To Start Making Christian Music by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2023
Are they not also your brethren in da lord?

After all they believe all that has to fo with your TRINITY so you can't judge them now it's either you welcome the new development or stay in your lane and face your lord while they also stay in their their lane and face the same lord.
If they believe Jesus is God Almighty has you've always assert then you have nothing to say against them! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blaspheming Homosexual Rap Artist Now Wants To Start Making Christian Music by MightySparrow: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Sexually Confused Ministries Incorporated.

grin

(1) (Reply)

How GOD Saves His Very Elects From Great Tribulations / Unlocking Divine Mornings: Mobile Effective On The Go Morning Prayers! / Your DNA, Your Genome, The Book Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.