Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Flirting In Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flirting In Football (138 Views)

Russian Women Under Fire Over Romance (flirting) With Foreign Fans / VIDEO: Strangest Red Card In Football (angers Vs Lyon) / 10 Worst Goalkeepers Mistakes In Football History (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flirting In Football by Ayomide119: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Few hours earlier..I was going through a post about Napoli's Kvaratskhelia saying he loved Real Madrid when he was still young.
When I saw that post, I concluded that FLIRTING is also important in football due to the fact that a club might not acknowledge a player existence and when the player feels the club is probably playing the ignoring games.
He might decide to take up the matter singlehandedly.
When a player Flirts with a club he prefers..I can partially say the player's SMV(Sport market Value) is not really up to the level of the club he prefers.
Once the club buys the player, the club would have the full power on such player which might also cause the player to be benched.
Because the player's wish has been accepted, some would get contented to be sitted on the bench as long as they receive their weekly pay.

Re: Flirting In Football by 1TrippleCee: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
Many sick people thesedays
Re: Flirting In Football by Ayomide119: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Many sick people thesedays
Just a writing tho dude

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea: Chelsea Team News, Possible Starting Lineup And Ki / Manchester United Want To Swap Jadon Sancho For A Forward From Barcelona / Man Utd's Varane Returns To Real Madrid While NAN Presents Today-in-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.