Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage (22659 Views)

Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State / Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos) / Orphanage Where Elo Ogidi Was Found Has Been Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by XaintJoel20: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
The prodigal daughter.
Welcome back home.
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by NBAjunior: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:
Glory be to God.

Who are you? I have been noticing this your moniker are you not iyeabe?
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by hopexter(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
HeadNigga:
She is a good girl...okonjo in the making...iweala you know

There are better role models for a decent girl like her. Okonjo is a business woman and not a role model. angry
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Beuberry(f): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:

Who are you? I have been noticing this your moniker are you not iyeabe?
Her elder sister.
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by NBAjunior: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

Her elder sister.

Hmm are you the one on your profile?
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by HeadNigga: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
hopexter:

There are better role models for a decent girl like her. Okonjo is a business woman and not a role model. angry
so business people are can't be role models...how do you see Bua owner
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by mrdino(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
She must be an intelligent girl, to have gone to the orphanage instead somewhere that's not safe but attractive/exciting for children of her age bracket.
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by NBAjunior: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

Her elder sister.

I want to bless your aza this night
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Beuberry(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:

I want to bless your aza this night
Thanks zaddy.
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Beuberry(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:

Hmm are you the one on your profile?
Yes sir
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by bizzibodi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Found in an orphanage or Abubakar house?
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by NBAjunior: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

Yes sir
Okay nice
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by NBAjunior: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

Thanks zaddy.
But it seems you preach against the redpill?
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Beuberry(f): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
NBAjunior:

But it seems you preach against the redpill?
Nope..men are out benefactors.
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by hopexter(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
HeadNigga:
so business people are can't be role models...how do you see Bua owner

Just because a particular person is wealthy doesn’t make him/her an appropriate role Model to our youngies. Money is not a prerequisite to such a position. undecided
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by vikstandon(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127351753:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/missing-niger-lady-found-in-orphanage-2.html

See The Previous Thread As Obtained By NaijâCover - https://www.nairaland.com/7932197/police-declare-amina-mukta-missing

Beautiful girl... Hope some old Fulani man, no go dey eye you now.
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by HeadNigga: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
hopexter:

Just because a particular person is wealthy doesn’t make him/her an appropriate role Model to our youngies. Money is not a prerequisite to such a position. undecided
okonjo is not for being wealthy. She is known for the positions she has held world wide. Not saying she is not wealthy
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Sillymoderators: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2023
masterfactor:
This kind of Pekin, when she come house, na to give her VIP treatment, then for night, give her the beating of her life, next time if she has a misunderstanding with the family, running away will not be an option. As the bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child"
This one no get sense at all......na just to open mouth waaaaaaaaaa no sense of reasoning.
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Was she maltreated at home that she had to seek refuge at the orphanage or was she lost. The story is not complete
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2023
maasoap:

At least, they looked for her and reported at police station and they involved the media.
In your region, many girls like that are simply forgotten. In fact, many of them are pushed out of the house tagging them witches. They are at your countless baby factories disguising as orphanages, suffering and wishing that they were never born. grin grin grin
Is everywhere depending on what they call it. I am from the north.

It happens all over, girls leaving home prostituting... The Parents giving birth to those kids should be arrested, at least with these mesures, parents will be careful not to have lot of children again
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by 118enny: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2023
I thought skull miners have relocated to MinnaGlory to GodI thought skull miners have relocated to MinnaGlory to God...
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Qatar2022: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
maasoap:

Thank God you are indirectly praising Hausa this time around.
You and I know the truth
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Qatar2022: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Okechinwadike:
which kind talk be that? why de hate?
You know that what I said is true
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by hopexter(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
HeadNigga:
okonjo is not for being wealthy. She is known for the positions she has held world wide. Not saying she is not wealthy

The positions she’s holding is as a result of her career and nothing more. Attaining a particular height in your career doesn’t make you a trust worthy person for a role Model to decent and well brought up children.

1 Like

Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by NaijaCover(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
tivity101:
Finally anaijacover has brought good news oh..

Lol
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Offkey: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2023
hopexter:

The positions she’s holding is as a result of her career and nothing more. Attaining a particular height in your career doesn’t make you a trust worthy person for a role Model to decent and well brought up children.
you don't think like everybody.wow

You are a real one.God bless your soul.are you female ?
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by hopexter(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Offkey:
you don't think like everybody.wow

You are a real one.God bless your soul.are you female ?

I don’t know if that’s a compliment or a tantrum but thank you, I appreciate. No I’m a male.
Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by Offkey: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2023
hopexter:

I don’t know if that’s a compliment or a tantrum but thank you, I appreciate. No I’m a male.
A compliment.thought you were female , would have slid to your DM.girls wey get sense for this naija na 1% grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Registrar Kidnapped By Gunmen, Car Abandoned. Photos / Kidnappers Arrested By Security Agents In Osogbo (see Photos) / 31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.