Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

LMIA Job In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LMIA Job In Canada (1000 Views)

LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application / How To Get A Job In Germany From Nigeria 2020 / LMIA Job In Canada From Naija, How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMIA Job In Canada by Lee29: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Anyone ever got a job on Canada Job Bank webpage?

Do employers on jobbank ever reply applicants outside Canada?

Please share your experience
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by hunee: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
why open a separate thread again for this. haba
Lee29:

you can ask on the canada group

@justwise
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by ednut1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lee29:

https://www.nairaland.com/7151873/canada-closed-work-permit#113299973 Few people on nairaland have gotten like in the link i posted. The employers can only hire people outside if they have proven that they could not find anyone in Canada for the job, some are also not interested in paying for immigration lawyer and LMIA fees. The visa process and time involved too discourages them. There are people in the country that dont need visa sponsorship and can resume as soon as possible. If you were an employer who would you go for

If you dont have a scarce indemand skill you wont get any reponse most times.
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by Lee29: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
ednut1:

https://www.nairaland.com/7151873/canada-closed-work-permit#113299973 Few people on nairaland have gotten like in the link i posted. The employers can only hire people outside if they have proven that they could not find anyone in Canada for the job, some are also not interested in paying for immigration lawyer and LMIA fees. The visa process and time involved too discourages them. There are people in the country that dont need visa sponsorship and can resume as soon as possible. If you were an employer who would you go for

Thanks for the link.

I'm skilled in data analytics, have a valid visitor visa, and looking for LMIA approved jobs.

I have applied to several positions on jobbank but no response.

I need guidance on getting data analytics jobs in Canada so I can convert the visitor visa to work permit before leaving Nigeria
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by Lee29: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
hunee:
why open a separate thread again for this. haba
you can ask on the canada group

@justwise

I have checked throughout @justwise topics but non on LMIA

Kindly post appropriate link
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lee29:

Thanks for the link.

I'm skilled in data analytics, have a valid visitor visa, and looking for LMIA approved jobs.

I have applied to several positions on jobbank but no response.

I need guidance on getting data analytics jobs in Canada so I can convert the visitor visa to work permit before leaving Nigeria
there is nothing like guidance. You just have to keep applying and pray for a miracle. Like i said there are PR holders and post graduate work permit on ground that they will chose over you as everyone seems to be a data analyst these days. Rumour has it that some people are charging 20k to 30k cad to give LMIA

1 Like

Re: LMIA Job In Canada by Lee29: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
ednut1:
there is nothing like guidance. You just have to keep applying and pray for a miracle. Like i said there are PR holders and post graduate work permit on ground that they will chose over you as everyone seems to be a data analyst these days. Rumour has it that some people are charging 20k to 30k cad to give LMIA
Any contact or link?
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by Taal17: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lee29:

Any contact or link?
To pay 20k Canadian USD? Mi cabeza

@ednut1
I don give up...make agents carry dey go
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by ednut1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
Taal17:

To pay 20k Canadian USD? Mi cabeza

@ednut1
I don give up...make agents carry dey go
🤣
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by Lee29: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
ednut1:
🤣
Share any legit one
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by ednut1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lee29:

Share any legit one
cant you read I said rumour has it. I don’t involve myself in illegal activities too. Not interested in losing my citizenship or going to jail. All the best
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by Lee29: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
ednut1:
cant you read I said rumour has it. I don’t involve myself in illegal activities too. Not interested in losing my citizenship or going to jail. All the best
Omo!! So it's that serious. I don't want again
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by ahmedio2017(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2023
ednut1:

That means one can go on visiting and search for jobs then
Re: LMIA Job In Canada by ednut1(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2023
ahmedio2017:

That means one can go on visiting and search for jobs then
yes you can, but the chances of getting a job is less than 0.05%. The people Abike Dabiri went to visit in asylum camps came with visit visa thinking they can get a job. They couldn’t and filled for asylum. If you have the money and have where to stay you cant try ya luck 👹

https://www.thecable.ng/dabiri-erewa-visits-stranded-nigerians-in-canada-cautions-against-illegal-migration/amp

(1) (Reply)

'highly Inflamable' / Help Me! / Uk Deportees May Be Posted To Rural Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.