Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? (5759 Views)

Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / Fact:when Last Did U See A Rainbow? / When Was The Last Time You Saw A RAINBOW? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by flakkygirl(f): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
about 2mths ago in Akure when my boyfriends fuel tank was leaking into rain water on the floor not in the sky but its still rainbow. Actually i saw it in d sky last year in ibadan
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by dustydee: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2011
i didn't know you'd be asking I would have written down the date. Saw one a few months back.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by babylawyr(f): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
i keep seeing rainbows in my dream. what does it mean. any ideas?
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Emmyk(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
I saw is like one hour ago. In the sky.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
dustydee:

i didn't know you'd be asking I would have written down the date. Saw one a few months back.

I think we can University of Oxford out of the equation.
Oil and water no be better mixture.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Emmyk(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
Emmyk:

I saw is like one hour ago. In the sky. Then few minutes later, it started raining
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by pendusky(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
have bin seeing them weekly buh dont knw if some are illusion.lol
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by arizona145(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
I first saw that when i was a child, say 12yrs old or even less
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by babaowo: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
@babylaywr it means your destiny is so colourfull, if u can just add it to mine, u will 4ever be shining gurl.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by chinnyonwu(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
About 2 weeks ago while ƚ was in ŧнε east
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by onyebaba(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
Rainbow is seen wen light passes tru rain droplets. It can also b liken 2 wat is called Spectrum of Light, wen light passes tru a triangular prism it brings out 7 colours:
R- Red
O- Orange
Y- Yellow
G- Green
B- Blue
I- Indigo
V- Violet
@ OP. Saw Rainbow 2 wiks back.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by yek: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2011
onyebaba:

Rainbow is seen wen light passes tru rain droplets. It can also b liken 2 wat is called Spectrum of Light, wen light passes tru a triangular prism it brings out 7 colours:
R- Red
O- Orange
Y- Yellow
G- Green
B- Blue
I- Indigo
V- Violet
@ OP. Saw Rainbow 2 wiks back.

hmmm over guru grin
na who ask u ?
grin grin grin grin

i saw one 2 min ago in my telly. . .em. . . the telly is in nigeria . . . hope that counts. . . cool
after all rainbow na rainbow
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
I think we should ask the new generation kids if they know what a respond is - if it is actually real or a fiction. All these AGbayas here spend too much inside office,
and trafficck to dey see rainbow.
Tell me the truth, when last did any of you guys ever really looked at the sky like that. . .
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by jude33084(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
I saw rainbow in benin twice during this october.
you guys r always walking thinking of hw to bcome dangote overnite, hw can u notice anything up there? undecided
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by smoothlips(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2011
last after my girl friend slapped me, i even see star join
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by oneuniquemind(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
Saw few wks ago
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
He promised he wouldn't use water, but He'll be using fire in the next one.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by gascoign1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
rainbow dey bring moni?
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^Yup. According to Irish legend . . .

At either ends of the rainbow is a pot of gold. grin
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by richjohn1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2011
2 weeks ago after a wet morning downpour, it was glorious to behold it was a big bold colorful arch across the heavens, this was around LASU-Iba junction area! lagos
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by kenerep: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
Saw it every time it rained prior to me leaving ilesha-baruba (baruten lga) in kwara state in oct, but ever since, na sky o for lagos! Even have pix to show
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by lakeside4love(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
Sometime last month(September) here in Benin City n i took some pictures, will load them when i get d chance.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by BZion(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
I took this picture on the 16th of June this year on my mobile phone

Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2011
there's always a rainbow in American sky. 24/7. America is God's own country. Sometimes it's the G.ay pride flag. Rainbow na rainbow
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by sandee575(f): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2011
Most people are too preoccupied with the task of surviving in their environment than to look up.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Miracleojo(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2011
God used rainbow as a sign of his covenant .he can never break it.i think we are too busy to observe.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by babylawyr(f): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2011
babaowo:

@babylaywr it means your destiny is so colourfull, if u can just add it to mine, u will 4ever be shining gurl.

@babaowo are u for real? am i happy to hear dat grin. well my life could use a lil more colour.
it can neva be too colourful if u know wat i mean.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Kingabz: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2011
I did rememba cin a rainbow lst mnth on ma way 2 kano alonge kano kaduna road.
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by Tricici(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2011
LAGOS LAST YR SEPTEMBER I think! After a huuuge rain smiley I even tried to take a picture
Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by KokoBeware: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2011
3weeks ago-Abuja[img][/img]

Re: When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? by AlabaSlim: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
adewasco2k:

ℓ☺ℓ
adesco i send u email 4 ur box abeg reply mi tankz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girls/Ladies Buy Ebooks? / 3 Words That Describe You / Get Free 30 Odd Game To Wreck Nairabet And Surebet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.