Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) (45324 Views)

Benin Native Doctor Spotted Taking His "Babe" Shopping At Supermarket..(video) / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / Security Men And Women Needed In Oman And Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Rebuker(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:
LoL na Yeast, na them Sabi decieve their gullible followers cheesy
Just like one agulu fraudster decieved many of them from that same region grin
Yeast is useful, at least you'll need it soon to support your eyesight. But you are from the Waste, be rest assured that waste is waste.
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by harsysky(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:

I assume you purchase PMS 100 naira, right? Do you even know the meaning of the acronym , "PMS" . The 100 naira price will give you a hint. Think, boy! The war isn't between you and I; it is between you and the hunger you will face from henceforth. Cheers!
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by lukency(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEBs2kri_5g

Nothing wey man no go see for this funny country.
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by izubext007: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
The gods most be sleeping
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by ShangTsung000: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:

Wild Wild West🤮🤮
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Higherthan: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
harsysky:

I assume you purchase PMS 100 naira, right? Do you even know the meaning of the acronym , "PMS" . The 100 naira price will give you a hint. Think, boy! The war isn't between you and I; it is between you and the hunger you will face from henceforth. Cheers!
Who told this fool I'm in same country with your miserable ass and family?
I've got no hunger to face are you poor, hungry,sad, useless? Work hard and see your life change like magic else you'll definitely die poor, na you and your miserable family go face hunger all the days of your remaining lives, bastarrd.
As for me,I'm blessed, you can't curse a blessed man, you can only bless q cursed man tongue
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Higherthan: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
ShangTsung000:

Wild Wild West🤮🤮
Celebrants of Julius berger logo and water fountain ⛲ tongue
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Lifestone(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Stanleymaster1:
Every nonsense is possible in nigeria
How is this Nigeria?
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by blesboi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
like for nairaland be like diamond.. they will read and pass
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by ufotunang: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Native doctor dey fear 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Higherthan: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Chokehold:
Yeast is useful, at least you'll need it soon to support your eyesight. But you are from the Waste, be rest assured that waste is waste.
So all your brothers, family members from the waste,will continue to waste away grin, if you have ever been to the waste you'll waste away also tongue
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by harsysky(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:

Who told this fool I'm in same country with your miserable ass and family?
I've got no hunger to face are you poor, hungry,sad, useless? Work hard and see your life change like magic else you'll definitely die poor, na you and your miserable family go face hunger all the days of your remaining lives, bastarrd.
As for me,I'm blessed, you can't curse a blessed man, you can only bless q cursed man tongue

E pain you. Like I said, the war is between you, your miserable family you left behind and hunger. Your politician/leader could starve them to death before you make 5 dollar an hour. E pain you, no be small, mumu

Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by harsysky(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:

So all your brothers, family members from the waste,will continue to waste away grin, if you have ever been to the waste you'll waste away also tongue

When he goes blind, he's wasted for live. Not like the blind people who still work hard to put food on the table. I see him go blind, but don't wish it for him.
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by BadMaster: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lifestone:

How is this Nigeria?
They're speaking Igbo, and you say it's not Nigeria? Abi you don't have data to watch the video?
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Higherthan: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
harsysky:

E pain you. Like I said, the war is between you, your miserable family you left behind and hunger. Your politician/leader could starve them to death before you make 5 dollar an hour. E pain you, no be small, mumu

It'll continue to pain you, as we keep making progress you'll remain in anguish and torment,all my families are made the poorest is richer that your state chairman so you see you re the one to be starved to death and death it is grin cheesy.
Before you see anyone from my immediate family in Nigeria, maybe na faji he come do, you're the miserable one here seller of agbo, baba alagbo grin cheesy angry cheesy
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by harrend(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
So una no know say na d officers carry d native doctor come?
Its a common practice this days na..
Wawelexy:
His JuJu can not secure him anymore?
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by TRAPLORD13: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
He is human.
No charm for bullets,other than a kevlar vest

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
His juju cannot protect him
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Higherthan: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
harsysky:

When he goes blind, he's wasted for live. Not like the blind people who still work hard to put food on the table. I see him go blind, but don't wish it for him.
Since your eyes is now useless to you, that eyes Will no longer see good things, so shall it be, unless you speak honourable of me else you'll remain useless and a waste to you generation.
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by harsysky(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:

It'll continue to pain you, as we keep making progress you'll remain in anguish and torment,all my families are made the poorest is richer that your state chairman so you see you re the one to be starved to death and death it is grin cheesy.
Before you see anyone from my immediate family in Nigeria, maybe na faji he come do, you're the miserable one here seller of agbo, baba alagbo grin cheesy angry cheesy

Get out boy! Wealthy folks don't rant. You don't have shishi. I don't care whether you post where you and yoour family are eating snow. You have no shishi, oluku. Faaji kugbuo gi there. I know lil boys like you. You neva see life!
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by harsysky(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:

Since your eyes is now useless to you, that eyes Will no longer see good things, so shall it be, unless you speak honourable of me else you'll remain useless and a waste to you generation.

Abeg getat!
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
With all the juju people have done to me and all the death bet, I am still alive. I know when I will die.

Nothing can kill me.

Nothing like supper powers, it doesn't exist. If it does, many people I met in Prison would have been out with all the spiritual water and soap their wives sent to them, yet; I am the only one the Government of Rivers State discharged and aquinted last year....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Higherthan: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
harsysky:

Get out boy! Wealthy folks don't rant. You don't have shishi. I don't care whether you post where you and yoour family are eating snow. You have no shishi, oluku. Faaji kugbuo gi there. I know lil boys like you. You neva see life!
I dey brag well that I have money,and yes I have money, I brag cos it's my sweat I hustle hard, if I dey naija and fuel is 2k /ltr I won't feel it, make I keep shut I know how much someeod my guys spend daily, and you're there saying I'm buying petrol 100# if na 2k I'll be filling my car tank likeeits165# as of old times
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by harsysky(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:

I dey brag well that I have money,and yes I have money, I brag cos it's my sweat I hustle hard, if I dey naija and fuel is 2k /ltr I won't feel it, make I keep shut I know how much someeod my guys spend daily, and you're there saying I'm buying petrol 100# if na 2k I'll be filling my car tank likeeits165# as of old times

Mumu, stop ranting naa. E do! Is it by force to agree you have money? Okay, you get money. Oya rest! Ah ah. Moneybags never even harrass me like this to agree say dem get money, na this nwa-apa. Rest ,in Jesus Name
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Fianze93(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
What You need to Know

Is Man Pass Man a native Doctor? Yes.

Are those armed men his security? No.

Who then are they?
They are members of a local vigilante, set up to help curb insecurity in Anambra. This unit covers Ekwusigo. Man Pass Man is the unit leader.

Being a native doctor, does not stop anyone from joining in securing his hometown. And if a security commander attends an occasion where his men are stationed to give security, it is natural for his men to mount guard, the period of his stay there.

Forget what the YouTuber is saying...

Factos from someone who knows the reality of this video, the location and the person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Chivik93(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Why are the pastors and bishops not trusting in their god for protection also, who do us this thing, we always quick to point finger
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Chivik93(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
ednut1:
If juju was real all those ipob members who tird juju for waist wont have died 🤣
your juju fit work when hand never touch you, if hand touch you, your juju go run leave you,
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by Higherthan: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
harsysky:

Mumu, stop ranting naa. E do! Is it by force to agree you have money? Okay, you get money. Oya rest! Ah ah. Moneybags never even harrass me like this to agree say dem get money, na this nwa-apa. Rest ,in Jesus Name
You see no be start matter I quote you or mention your miserable name? Next time learn to mind your joblessness.
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by fred04(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
He is probably Ebubeagus (hopeless uzoadimma vigilante group)native doctor. That's how they patrol.
Come to Orsu lga in Imo state you will see them.
Re: Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) by DropsMic(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
His JuJu can not secure him anymore?

Same way your Christain God cannot secure his preachers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.