Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Any Skaters Here? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Skaters Here? (4383 Views)

Trend For Inline Skaters / Thread For Skaters (take Your Skills To The Next Level) / For Skaters Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Skaters Here? by tkb417(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2007
All these haters

whuts wrong in skating!

its an xtreme sport

so whuts d biggie

nonsense people
Baloney.
Re: Any Skaters Here? by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2007
there is nothing wrong with skating in nigeria, just be careful where u do it, back in the day i did skate in lag and also in abuja, we had lots of places to skate until things started to change; skating on the streets became dangerous biz, so be careful
Re: Any Skaters Here? by Gamine(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2007
Shaunscot, u have bin playing too much Tony Hawk

get real ooh,

i love skating, ballet dancing sef

but there are sometimes u love that u wld neva do
or have to do
Re: Any Skaters Here? by aquita(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2007
i am not a skater but i will be happy if someone can convince me to be one. cool
Re: Any Skaters Here? by tkb417(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2007

get real ooh,

but there are sometimes u love that u would never do
or have to do

hmm
Re: Any Skaters Here? by tkb417(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2007
Do you have Tony Hawk's proving ground?
Re: Any Skaters Here? by Gamine(f): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2007
nah

i played tony hawk

long tym ago
Re: Any Skaters Here? by Shaunscot(m): 1:11am On Sep 23, 2007
Gamine:

get real ooh,

but there are sometimes u love that u would never do
or have to do

Gamine You're wrong.
Ive always loved Extreme sports.
I love watching the X-Games on ESPN(I dont like the Winter X that much).
I love Travis Pastrana,Brian Deegan,Chuck Carothers(Moto X),
Dave Mirra,Jamie Bestwick,Eito and Takeishi Yashutoko,Bob Bournquist,PLG(Pierre Luc Gagnon),Bucky Lasek
I could go on and on.
Truth is I love them stunts and I wish I could do them(Not reasy to risk some bones).
In a way,I think Ive been whitewashed-I mean I love Rock,The NHL(YEah I know its absurd-Ice Hockey),and Extreme sports.
Maybe ill post a help thread soon.
Re: Any Skaters Here? by honeric01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
:-x
Re: Any Skaters Here? by djheat(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2007
The skateborad request is an intelligent one. And if we don't have a skate culture now, who says it can't start thru this forum?! Some of the responses to this person are totally uncharitable and unworthy of print! (with all the gutter language).
Are these people educated at all?[/b]I have a superboard at home (bought at Shoprite) and if anyone has a board, guts and wants to game, let's hook up someplace nice in Lagos. I welcome venue suggestions!
reach me on [b]seraphim012001@yahoo.com

cool
dj-heat!
Re: Any Skaters Here? by davidif: 2:08am On Dec 14, 2007
o pe ke to skate. Skating ko skiing ni, e ma lo gbe we yin lo ma kaa, en skate abe e ni WAEC ni? Don't worry he be like say una never break una 32 before, ope ke to bere si mu milk, then person no go gats to dey tell una as big as una dey say na tropics wey una dey. Its amazing how Nigerians so wanna be westernized (imagine a guy wearing a winter jacket and Jeans in the equator trying to pose like Jay Z in the blistering African heat), very soon then go begin dey surf for badagry (when mami wata catch una, una go here wiiiiiiiiin). Skating is for countries that have snow not for people in the tropics.
Re: Any Skaters Here? by na2day2(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2007
mumu united. are u sure you're in the usa? your olodoism is beyond redemption. skating has nothing to do with snow, mugu. u can skate using skate boards or roller skates. now get the cobweb out of your brain, skate boards are different from snow boards period! u should know where to use what.  angry angry angry angry angry

davidif:

o pe ke to skate. Skating ko skiing ni, e ma lo gbe we yin lo ma kaa, en skate abe e ni WAEC ni? Don't worry he be like say una never break una 32 before, ope ke to bere si mu milk, then person no go gats to dey tell una as big as una dey say na tropics wey una dey. Its amazing how Nigerians so want to be westernized (imagine a guy wearing a winter jacket and Jeans in the equator trying to pose like Jay Z in the blistering African heat), very soon then go begin dey surf for badagry (when mami wata catch una, una go here wiiiiiiiiin). Skating is for countries that have snow not for people in the tropics.
Re: Any Skaters Here? by davidif: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2007
@na2day
Look who is calling me mumu, you fake american wannabe, you better go get a tire and start rolling it down the street or start playing with some "blome blome". Let me guess you're one of those ultra spoilt kids who live in fortresses with fences higher than the wall of jericho and have five different cars to pick you from school each week, worst of all you probably are one of those kids who wear winter jackets and sweatshirts with hoodies just to pose like Nas, and your best friend is the TV. So you think everyone around is inferior (local) because they don't look or behave american. I am way too classy to even curse you back because you're just a baby, so you better stop your pride and boasting because one day its all gonna be over.
Re: Any Skaters Here? by Gamine(f): 3:13am On Dec 16, 2007
This Davidif guy

u get issues ooh

from skateboarding ones

to inferiority complex ones

take am easy undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Any Skaters Here? by na2day2(m): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2007
iight, i strongly recommend that u read ur own stuff b4 posting because after reading what u just wrote, i am certain that ur lack of intelligence is well beyond the point of infinity. first u make fun of people on a topic u r totally ignorant of, then u replied to my post with words that hardly have any common sense and certainly not related to the topic at hand. even night school should have helped ur course.

davidif:

@na2day
Look who is calling me mumu, you fake american wannabe, you better go get a tire and start rolling it down the street or start playing with some "blome blome". Let me guess you're one of those ultra spoilt kids who live in fortresses with fences higher than the wall of jericho and have five different cars to pick you from school each week, worst of all you probably are one of those kids who wear winter jackets and sweatshirts with hoodies just to pose like Nas, and your best friend is the TV. So you think everyone around is inferior (local) because they don't look or behave american. I am way too classy to even curse you back because you're just a baby, so you better stop your pride and boasting because one day its all going to be over.
Re: Any Skaters Here? by GOSKATENIGERIA: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2016
Check out @goskatenigeria on instagram and Twitter, its a community and lifestyle magazine built and run by Nigerian skateboarder Lukman Abdulrahman. If you're looking for boards, tips, other local skateboarders...look no further.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) / Why Do Some Black Footballers Hop Into The Pitch On One Leg? / See The Muslim Womens Football Team That Has 8 Male Players Wearing Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.