Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 (14282 Views)

Dundalk Vs Arsenal : Europa League (2 - 4) On 10th December 2020 / Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by Kyase(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
membranus:

Dem failed me. I will never boast with Chelsea again grin

grin grin
Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by folake4u(f): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sighs!

This club nor fit kill me oh. Wetin be this? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by Great100000: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
djon78:

Exactly

Man we are same boat as Chelsea

United's problem was the shoes of Sir Alex Ferguson were unfit to Wear

Like Chelsea were molded by Romans's vision

United were molded by Sir Alex Ferguson

So same problem
It will take years if not decades

Man City will have the same problem by the time Pep Guardiola leaves because the team is built on Pep's vision
Ha!!! My brother takes it easy on, Years & Decades bawo E tey now.

The problem with my club (Chelsea) is from the owners, signing inexperienced players up and down and saying you want to build for the future, even if you want to do that, you need to have some experienced established players in the squad and leaders, look at our squad, which one can we call a leader? Except for Thiago Silva, others are not even close.

During the true Chelsea era, Chelsea had Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Ballack, and Cech, these were the leaders in the squad.

Also, Pochettino is too soft for my liking as a Coach, the way is him, he is a good person but a bad coach, he is too soft, same thing every day, what he says in the press Conference will even annoy you, Chelsea needs discipline and experience Coach, not this Pochettino type
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
kingalli2:
Chelsea squad grin grin grin grin grin
They all carried hair like lady going to bf house
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by thatigboman: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Arsenal Women thrashed Chelsea Women 4-1 today as well.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by lomprico(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ray07:
Wonder who's useless btw Manchester united and Chelsea. Relegation battle should be btw the two.

Check the table, its obvious.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by djon78(m): 1:18am On Dec 11, 2023
Great100000:
Ha!!! My brother takes it easy on, Years & Decades bawo E tey now.

The problem with my club (Chelsea) is from the owners, signing inexperienced players up and down and saying you want to build for the future, even if you want to do that, you need to have some experienced established players in the squad and leaders, look at our squad, which one can we call a leader? Except for Thiago Silva, others are not even close.

During the true Chelsea era, Chelsea had Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Ballack, and Cech, these were the leaders in the squad.

Also, Pochettino is too soft for my liking as a Coach, the way is him, he is a good person but a bad coach, he is too soft, same thing every day, what he says in the press Conference will even annoy you, Chelsea needs discipline and experience Coach, not this Pochettino type

It is not even pochetino

The major problem are Chelsea owners

They wasted over a billion pounds on that team

Does this Chelsea team look like a team worth such money?

The Americans are absolutely clueless

They don't know what football is about
They have no clue at all

They are totally vision less

Whether we blues fans like it or not

Chelsea are presently a lower table league team simple

The damage is already done

You are talking of coach

They had a champions league winning coach
What did they do?

Went and fired Thomas Tuchel

Fired Mariana

Fired Cech

Fired all 2021 champions league winning team

These were the structures that had ensured the success Chelsea were enjoying

The Americans were hopelessly clueless

And yes it will take Chelsea years if not decades to wake up

The winning structures/template Roman built over a decade ago

These Americans wasted away under two years

This Chelsea story is a good case study for business school on how to run a successful franchise and how to mess it up

High time we blues fans know where our club is presently and become sober

Because no miracle will change this
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by Btruth: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2023
Why is my blue team always fall my hands now? God have mercy.....😥
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by favour32(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2023
Man UTD and Chelsea dey do promo. grin

Win one and lose the next matches!

One of the coaches will soon exit the club.
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by Yinksy09(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Majority of the big team's lost this weekend.

Elevate your audio experience and enjoy out of this world sound with the oraimo Space Pods.

Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by keet13(f): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2023
djon78:

It is not even pochetino

The major problem are Chelsea owners

They wasted over a billion pounds on that team

Does this Chelsea team look like a team worth such money?

The Americans are absolutely clueless

They don't know what football is about
They have no clue at all

They are totally vision less

Whether we blues fans like it or not

Chelsea are presently a lower table league team simple

The damage is already done

You are talking of coach

They had a champions league winning coach
What did they do?

Went and fired Thomas Tuchel

Fired Mariana

Fired Cech

Fired all 2021 champions league winning team

These were the structures that had ensured the success Chelsea were enjoying

The Americans were hopelessly clueless

And yes it will take Chelsea years if not decades to wake up

The winning structures/template Roman built over a decade ago

These Americans wasted away under two years

This Chelsea story is a good case study for business school on how to run a successful franchise and how to mess it up

High time we blues fans know where our club is presently and become sober

Because no miracle will change this
dont blame the americans, they have no clue on football, this isn't basket ball.
Blame the evil British that politicised this using Ukraine Russia war to thrust Roman Abramovich out.
Apparently that's the root of the problem
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by djon78(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2023
keet13:
dont blame the americans, they have no clue on football, this isn't basket ball.
Blame the evil British that politicised this using Ukraine Russia war to thrust Roman Abramovich out.
Apparently that's the root of the problem

I fully agree with you taking Chelsea away from Roman Abrahmovic was the most painful thing the British did to Chelsea FC

A Man that won everything winnable in the footballing world under 15 years

Very painful

Anyway let's watch and see whether the Americans will improve from there mistakes
Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 by EbenezerTriumph: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
djon78:

I fully agree with you taking Chelsea away from Roman Abrahmovic was the most painful thing the British did to Chelsea FC

A Man that won everything winnable in the footballing world under 15 years

Very painful

Anyway let's watch and see whether the Americans will improve from there mistakes
but is Todd Boehly willing to learn?
His whole problem started when he sacked Tuchel.
Is he also willing to Invest money in building a new Chelsea team and ready for sacrifices like Roman?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal / Tottenham Hotspurs Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd September 2015 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.